Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless (43198 Views)

Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) / Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice / The Look On #bbnaija Alex When She Received A Car Key Was Priceless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by Mindlog: 9:37am On Sep 19, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
I hope he didn't buy his dad ogogoro while he gives his mum better gift like cash etc.

What is wrong with ogogoro, is it not "masculine" enough? wink

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by RobsonsTARz: 9:37am On Sep 19, 2022
Atleast his lyrics have meanings, not like some hyped A class musicians

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by WhizdomXX(m): 9:37am On Sep 19, 2022
TheGiftedOne:
No wonder my younger sibling have been trying to describe this dude and his background to me but I never paid attention. I just saw the dad now and remembered him Wella. His father was a school principal of my Alma mata.
Didn't know his children, but him? Very well!
Which school is that?
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by Agricmoney(m): 9:37am On Sep 19, 2022
his songs are really nice and his vocal expertise is one in a million.

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by victorazy(m): 9:37am On Sep 19, 2022
Sucre6:
One of the Nigerian Musician I really enjoy listening to, the list of people I want this guy to make songs with
√Ed sheran
√sam smith
√Bruno Mars
√lukas graham
√Darey art alade
√Timi dakolo
√chike
√Cobhams Asuquo

The combo go mad cool
This is a play list I can't get tired of cool.

Who is he?
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by henrimoto(m): 9:37am On Sep 19, 2022
.... my baby loves me... haalleluyaah, she say she love me ... haallelluyah. Johnny Drill.

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by Obi3icebaba(m): 9:39am On Sep 19, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
I'm more concerned he's just visiting his parents for the first time this year and the year is already on its last legs. that's something I can't relate with. Yeah, he's a popular musician, maybe but he's not yet popular enough for this.

I'm not even a celebrity and i live in same state with my parents but it takes me most times over 3 months before i get to see them... When you have just Sundays to rest you will understand.. What matters is make sure your parents are well taken care of

5 Likes

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by Adakintroy: 9:40am On Sep 19, 2022
This present day of carry camera everywhere to do that which partain to the heart is Already worrisome. If its stage or premeditated its perhaps an "act"
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by gulfer: 9:40am On Sep 19, 2022
Na wa for social media o, so a son going to see his parents has become a newsworthy thingy, e for go see him manager parents now undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by Jcash90: 9:41am On Sep 19, 2022
How this talk take concern, no be news self.
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by Rebuke: 9:41am On Sep 19, 2022
One of the most underrated musician in Nigeria. I love this guy......dude is super talented.

Unfortunately, people only prefer listening to shake yhur bum...and all kind of rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by RPG2020(m): 9:42am On Sep 19, 2022
Who is Johnny just come shocked
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by SIMONEKPA7: 9:42am On Sep 19, 2022
Mindlog:

What is wrong with ogogoro, is it not "masculine" enough? wink
Guy behave...... Fathers deserves better

2 Likes

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by EzeyLion(m): 9:43am On Sep 19, 2022
#SOMETHING BETTER......Anytime am down and I listen to his songs ...I always feel peace within me

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by Mindlog: 9:45am On Sep 19, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:

Guy behave...... Fathers deserves better

Like what? cheesy
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by hopefulLandlord: 9:45am On Sep 19, 2022
Obi3icebaba:

I'm not even a celebrity and i live in same state with my parents but it takes me most times over 3 months before i get to see them... When you have just Sundays to rest you will understand.. What matters is make sure your parents are well taken care of

When you have just Sundays to rest then you'd take just one out of the four to set aside for your parents. I value being able to touch and feel them. hearing them physically, seeing them grow old before my eyes etc cuz you'd never know the last time you'd see them. sending money doesn't substitute that

3 Likes

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by romunu(m): 9:47am On Sep 19, 2022
Sure, but remove the naija artistes
Sucre6:
One of the Nigerian Musician I really enjoy listening to, the list of people I want this guy to make songs with
√Ed sheran
√sam smith
√Bruno Mars
√lukas graham
√Darey art alade
√Timi dakolo
√chike
√Cobhams Asuquo

The combo go mad cool
This is a play list I can't get tired of cool.
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by Mom007(f): 9:48am On Sep 19, 2022
All hail mystery girl...
Love this guys music.
Good to see he is also well cultured!
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by Soulsymbol99: 9:52am On Sep 19, 2022
Johnny drill papa ajasco hair loading...... grin
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by Nmezor(f): 10:00am On Sep 19, 2022
How nice of him, Parents should always be remembered.
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by ahnie: 10:01am On Sep 19, 2022
Pls stop spamming this beautiful thread with advert.
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by Danny50: 10:02am On Sep 19, 2022
A typical african man would always bend the tall ocra sterm and then pluck it.
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by charlypoker(m): 10:05am On Sep 19, 2022
Love this guy, Johnny, he plays good music. I remember one of his good songs. My beautiful love. His dad is a pastor and general overseer of God's Love Mission in Benin City. The HQ is close to my house. His dad is true man of God and his preaching is direct and God-leading.

2 Likes

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by obedience4(m): 10:07am On Sep 19, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
I hope he didn't buy his dad ogogoro while he gives his mum better gift like cash etc.

His father na pastor
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by Oluwaseunomo: 10:07am On Sep 19, 2022
Ishoola:
Your own better, some people still sit down here haven't seen their parents for years... Is that useful pikin abi useless pikin
What's the point in seeing your parents everytime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mayor Of Atlanta, USA Declares November 18 ‘Davido Day' (Photos) / Hushpuppi Blasts Mo'Cheddah For Berating Ruggedman Over His #EndSARS Tweet / Tega Dominic Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Sultry Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.