Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless (43199 Views)

Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) / Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice / The Look On #bbnaija Alex When She Received A Car Key Was Priceless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by Fearyourcreator: 11:49am On Sep 19, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
There is only one true love on this gadamnnn earth and that is parents love towards their kids
Love is everywhere ... Some parent use kids for ritual too
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by BigBen23(m): 11:54am On Sep 19, 2022
Brymo
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by Theoarhics: 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2022
Why he papa resemble papa Ajasco?
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by Bar1941(m): 12:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
Is the father Pa James? Just asking cos he looks like him with that satellite and even acted funny like him.
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by everythinggirly(f): 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
The first time I heard JD's song I argued with my friends that he's not a Nigerian, only for me to do my research I just weak at once. The guy is doing a good job. His family members should be proud of him because he's doing well.
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by Iretii0511(m): 12:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
Sucre6:
One of the Nigerian Musician I really enjoy listening to, the list of people I want this guy to make songs with
√Ed sheran
√sam smith
√Bruno Mars
√lukas graham
√Darey art alade
√Timi dakolo
√chike
√Cobhams Asuquo

The combo go mad cool
This is a play list I can't get tired of cool.

Add Jon Bellion
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:11pm On Sep 19, 2022
Next time i visit my parents i will video it and post it on here as a topic to be commented on. undecided
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by Yankee101: 1:11pm On Sep 19, 2022
I wonder sha
Same Naija
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by holatin(m): 1:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
akwesenana:

Add a sober Post Malone.
ion kn why people hype post Malone. listen to like five of son he was featured. the others killed him. wolves by big Sean a perfect example
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by robinso01(m): 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2022
Prettychild:

Not all fathers though

Not all though, but mine feels good for his children achievements.

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by Goalnaldo(m): 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
akwesenana:

Add a sober Post Malone.
I was even surprise that he left him out but then, everyone has preference.
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by Subonbon(m): 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
robinso01:
The father reaction though grin. There's this happiness parents feels when their children are doing well. I hope to make my family proud also.
a big amen!

2 Likes

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by mariahAngel(f): 1:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
Majesty33:
Johnny Drill looking so much like dad.

The eyes. smiley

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by romunu(m): 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
Yea, I have listened to them, sorry to say, I don’t feel them, the way I feel Johnny.
Sucre6:

Have u listened to these Nigerian acts I mentioned, u need to u will really change your mind
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by aniefiokfred: 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Singer Johnny Drille paid a surprise visit to his parents for the first time this year and they were totally happy and excited to see him. The dad almost reacted like a child seeing his sussessful celebrity son after such a long time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WotRii43BK0

It is every parents dream to see their children succeed. This is so beautiful to behold

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by Goalnaldo(m): 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
everythinggirly:
The first time I heard JD's song I argued with my friends that he's not a Nigerian, only for me to do my research I just weak at once. The guy is doing a good job. His family members should be proud of him because he's doing well.
Same with me. Exact I had no friends. It was within me. The song was "wait for me", I heard it on radio

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by laluski(m): 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Singer Johnny Drille paid a surprise visit to his parents for the first time this year and they were totally happy and excited to see him. The dad almost reacted like a child seeing his sussessful celebrity son after such a long time.

Who is Johhny drill

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by enoch273: 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
One of the best Nigerian artiste to grace R&B genre, I enjoy listening to the classic tunes of his track with the best-in-class sound solutions offered on the oraimo freepod pro.
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by Topmaike007(m): 3:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
Sucre6:
One of the Nigerian Musician I really enjoy listening to, the list of people I want this guy to make songs with
√Ed sheran
√sam smith
√Bruno Mars
√lukas graham
√Darey art alade
√Timi dakolo
√chike
√Cobhams Asuquo

The combo go mad cool
This is a play list I can't get tired of cool.
add Brymo and Asa to the list
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by BeanmanX(m): 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
lailo:
All I see in the first picture is Papa Ajasco, and Miss Pepeye grin grin grin grin
Lolx...I thought it was pa james... cheesy
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by crazygod(m): 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
Sucre6:

Having u heard

Wish me well by timi da kolo?

If u haven't then u need to, the guy is classic cool
He still shouted in that song.
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by jojothaiv(m): 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2022
robinso01:
The father reaction though grin. There's this happiness parents feels when their children are doing well. I hope to make my family proud also.
You will surely make them proud....
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by robinso01(m): 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
jojothaiv:
You will surely make them proud....
Amen. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by lookingfly: 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Singer Johnny Drille paid a surprise visit to his parents for the first time this year and they were totally happy and excited to see him. The dad almost reacted like a child seeing his sussessful celebrity son after such a long time.what do they mean by surprise visit? So he has gone home for a very long time because of what? Why didn't he call he's parents before visiting them?

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by lookingfly: 8:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Singer Johnny Drille paid a surprise visit to his parents for the first time this year and they were totally happy and excited to see him. The dad almost reacted like a child seeing his sussessful celebrity son after such a long time.what do they mean by surprise visit?

So he has gone home for a very long time because of what? Why didn't he call he's parents before visiting them?
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by Kemanwana(m): 9:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nice one Jonny
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by Caseless: 6:58am On Sep 20, 2022
The father is bald. Johnny, get ready to lose your dreadlocks. It's coming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) / Mayor Of Atlanta, USA Declares November 18 ‘Davido Day' (Photos) / Hushpuppi Blasts Mo'Cheddah For Berating Ruggedman Over His #EndSARS Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.