Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,677 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge (31330 Views)

Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) / Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos / Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by FreeStuffsNG: 8:46am On Sep 19, 2022
Olayetan:

Real estate can never boom in that area regardless of the road constructions there
Hahaha......Far worse pessimism was shown towards the Mowe-Magboro axis and even relegated below Sango ota but just with fixing the Lagos- Ibadan expressway, Magboro has overtaken Sango. That place will shoot as it is already ticking the boxes that pull folks towards real estate.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by Greenback: 9:02am On Sep 19, 2022
OmoManU:
Someone should show us a single achievement of Obi that is like this. Nonsens*.
Person no get single achievement and he want to lead an already dying nation , yeye
Lagos state govt does this,it is tinubu. Osun state govt did that,na tinubu. Ogun state gov go toilet,na tinubu... what a way to sell grin grin grin

Again as you rightly put it,the nation under your same tinubu and his buhari is dying,under your same APC,are you going to blame Peter Obi for that now?

"When enemies and wicked people open their mouths, sometimes they don't know they are revealing the truth"

UNDER YOUR BUHARI,TINUBU AND APC,THE NATION IS ALREADY DYING!!! TRUTH SAID UNKNOWINGLY BY OMOMANU grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by Alajiki(m): 9:08am On Sep 19, 2022
Pwettylinda:
grin
No to Tinubu

No to smelly toto grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by viodemus: 9:19am On Sep 19, 2022
It was built with the right practices.

It looks gallant.

Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by SocialJustice: 9:20am On Sep 19, 2022
grandstar:

I support tolls. Government needs revenue or financial support in building these infrastructural projects. The money won't just appear out in thin air. Lagos I'm could collect 4 times more in revenue if all paid their taxes.

Despite all the explanation I made why tolling is not needed, you still have the stupidity to write this nonsense.

Na suffer some of una go die put. Una no want better thing at all for una life.
Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by hohafrank(m): 9:21am On Sep 19, 2022
OmoManU:
Person no get single achievement and he want to lead an already dying nation, yeye
If not for Ambode, Tinubu would have corner the money.Thank God for Ambode who is still a threat to Tinubu and his urchins.
Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by thisisit: 9:24am On Sep 19, 2022
LIES... LIES LIES!!!!

THE IYANA IBA ALONG BADAGRY EXPRESSWAY AT OJO NEAR LASU IS MOT COMPLETED.... It's 60%

That video is not Iyana Iba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by jamesversion: 9:24am On Sep 19, 2022
Wike should borrow a leaf from this.

I wonder what Julius berger are advising him.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by justtruth88miSt(f): 9:32am On Sep 19, 2022
omenka:
Lagos is growing in leaps and bounds daily and we love everything we see happening there.

It is the duty and responsibility of all Lagosians and indeed Yorubas to protect that city from further destruction in the name of endsars or any other pretentious civil rights movements.

My brother, God will judge them...we all know that it wasn't endsars anything... They just wanted to destroy our beautiful city... With the help of some bastard that call themselves Yoruba activist or actors like Debo and falz

Imagine all that was lost during Endsars wasn't lost. The BRT buses and stations that were burnt, private businesses that were looted and burnt to the ground, etc.

It hurts me anytime those images cross my mind.
Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by GeneralPula: 9:40am On Sep 19, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Tinubu's Lagos
Beerfraud's pigs are allowed to wail
I doubt if you’re Yoruba.
Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by BurialGround: 9:46am On Sep 19, 2022
OmoManU:
Person no get single achievement and he want to lead an already dying nation, yeye

Is it Lagos state that's doing badagry exp. way?
Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by NoToPile: 9:49am On Sep 19, 2022
owagbeba:

My dear... when you get there, it’s not as beautiful as it appears. Aboki don use shit scatter the roads infront of LASU (badagary road side), across to Franklass road it’s as terrible as it gets. On the side heading the Volks is complete filth and mad agberos. The Iyana Iba market right next to the bridge is just horrid.

I wonder why the state let infrastructures go to ruin. Just look at how they have destroyed the newly built bus stops along the road to Ikeja Along.

-The fences have been pulled
-Facade of the bus stop have been taken off
-Roofing sheets stolen

What’s left is just the carcass of the structure.

It's Nigerians that damage the infrastructure not the govt. What else should the state do, pay security 24/7 to prevent people from stealing roofing sheet?

You are right about all you said about aboki shit in Lasu and all, but Nigerians only understand force, if maximum force is applied it is still fellow Nigerians that will cry fowl. Look at the vehicle impounding matter for example. We are simply lawless when in Nigeria.

Anyway I still believe once they finish the construction they will chase all those aboki at the median, it's an eyesore.

Oyingbo and Ladipo market was shut very recently by lawma, by the time Lawma closes that iyanaiba market it is we the citizens that will still cry fowl.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by NoToPile: 9:53am On Sep 19, 2022
Thanksful:

The video is a lie. The job hasn't gotten to 10% of that video

Do you live on that axis? Because I just passed by the bridge how is it a lie?

If you say construction is still ongoing, yeah, even in the video you can see that.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by NoToPile: 9:55am On Sep 19, 2022
Olayetan:

Real estate can never boom in that area regardless of the road constructions there

grin grin loool, you are so wrong, do you guys even live in that axis or have people who live there.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by NoToPile: 9:59am On Sep 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Hahaha......Far worse pessimism was shown towards the Mowe-Magboro axis and even relegated below Sango ota but just with fixing the Lagos- Ibadan expressway, Magboro has overtaken Sango. That place will shoot as it is already ticking the boxes that pull folks towards real estate.

Lots of people having properties in recent times between okoko and Agbara are buying up houses, you hardly see land, except the one that has been fenced up for years which is scarce.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by wavylevel: 10:07am On Sep 19, 2022
Roads without road markings?

How is this applauded?

Those roads look thin.

We are thrown breadcrumbs by lazy politicians yet we applauded them.
Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by jaxxy(m): 10:19am On Sep 19, 2022
Throwback:
Very impressive.

More will certainly come.

After how many years? undecided

Ambode finished the airport road and 2 link bridges in less that 2 years yet he was told to go home and is still being frustrated.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by Fujiyama: 10:27am On Sep 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Awesome! Real estate on that axis is about to experience a boom like the Lekki and Epe axis. Lagos is in safe hands and has always been in safe hands.
God bless my Lagos state and Nigeria for ever!
check my signature for free stuffs!

^^^
undecided

You are not telling the truth.

I spent about three and a half hours trying to get from Lakowe to Ajah yesterday. A trip that should have taken 30 minutes - or less. undecided The road is terrible and has been that way for several months now. In the usual manner of government business in Nigeria, a section of the road was graded and people's hopes were raised that something would be done. But the leopard will never ever change his spots. Never. The road was abandoned (as usual) and the people have been left to their fate.

Lagos LG and LCDA chairmen and Jide Sanwolu are asleep at the wheel. Almost all their time and energy is spent on their principal's presidential ambition. Nothing else matters.

But Nigerians are a hard headed people who never learn. The majority of people trapped in traffic on that road will either not vote in the next election or they will vote for the wrong candidates. And so the suffering continues. World without end.

It is only a Nigeria that allows the freestuffnigerias of this world to thrive.
Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by ridbell01(m): 10:53am On Sep 19, 2022
Bad news for the people of barren land

1 Like

Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by senetorjboss(m): 11:06am On Sep 19, 2022
OmoManU:
What is this one saying..... So who's achievement is this?
Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by CondemnBattery(f): 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2022
Is it TINUBU that built the bridge?
Show us a single road, started and completed by TINUBU. I will wait
OmoManU:
Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by putin2: 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
Bat is working,it's tinubu foundation works Eko

1 Like

Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by putin2: 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2022
All the projects in Lagos is federal govt , only thing Lagos state built is BRT and you see how it's today .
Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by mofadereraira3: 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
This is really impressive.This is really impressive....
Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by Gkay1(m): 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2022
OmoManU:

So this is tinubu achievement that warrant him to lead the country.
U be original mumu
Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by Tareq1105: 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
rusher14:

But Soludo's 60km roads built was posted on front page before this one.

Stop being a bigot.

Soludo flagged off the construction of 60 km Road. It hasn't been built please.
Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by rusher14: 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
Tareq1105:

Soludo flagged off the construction of 60 km Road. It hasn't been built please.

Noted.
Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by Tareq1105: 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2022
wavylevel:
Roads without road markings?

How is this applauded?

Those roads look thin.

We are thrown breadcrumbs by lazy politicians yet we applauded them.

You couldn't have done anything close. Haters are not difficult to know and they cannot boast of any such in their state of origin.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by Tareq1105: 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
putin2:
All the projects in Lagos is federal govt , only thing Lagos state built is BRT and you see how it's today .

Pray for forgiveness before God will slap your mouth for saying blasphemy.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by Tareq1105: 1:26pm On Sep 19, 2022
CondemnBattery:
Is it TINUBU that built the bridge?
Show us a single road, started and completed by TINUBU. I will wait

Just like a condemned instrument that you are. I know you must be an indomie pikin.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by Bontafa: 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
rusher14:

Noted.

Baba Mu LE LE

Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2022
NoToPile:

Do you live on that axis? Because I just passed by the bridge how is it a lie?

If you say construction is still ongoing, yeah, even in the video you can see that.

Nah my route. Construction is on going. But the video is simulation not a reality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oguta Wonder Lake Confluence Point / 6 Things About Lagos That People From Other Cities Exaggerate About / Historic Agboogun Footprints Used To Catch Witches In Ancient Idanre Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.