Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Debited Without Receiving Cash - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Debited Without Receiving Cash (267 Views)

My Bank Account Got Debited On A Saturday Morning / SCAM: GTBANK Just Debited Me 456 Naira For SMS Alert Charge - Is This Not Much?? / I Was Debited By Flutterwave And Who Are They?!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Debited Without Receiving Cash by Izzytechmedia: 7:51am On Sep 19, 2022
Good morning bosses,I withdraw from ATM on Saturday 17/09/22 around 8pm, I was debited but was not able receive the cash at the ATM, and up the now the Money have not been reverse back, the bank I am using is standard chartered bank and the ATM bank use for withdrawal was Polaris bank, this is the first time experiencing this, pls who have experience such should please share how he or she was able to resolve it, thanks
Re: Debited Without Receiving Cash by akwesenana: 7:57am On Sep 19, 2022
Hopefully it will be resolved today.

I experienced such 2 years ago. Tried to withdraw at a different ATM and received alert without money. I was reimbursed a few hours later. It was on a week day.
Re: Debited Without Receiving Cash by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 19, 2022
The transaction normally reverses within 24 hours. StanbicIBTC is almost immediately. Go open complaint with ur bank this morning

1 Like

Re: Debited Without Receiving Cash by bigpicture001: 7:59am On Sep 19, 2022
guess ur 17 years old to b lamenting over this very frequent occurence....

go to ur bannk today annd get the formes filled out for ur 10working days reverse....

1 Like

Re: Debited Without Receiving Cash by advanceDNA: 7:59am On Sep 19, 2022
Izzytechmedia:
Good morning bosses,I withdraw from ATM on Saturday 17/09/22 around 8pm, I was debited but was not able receive the cash at the cash, and up the now the Money have not been reverse back, the bank I am using is standard chartered bank and the ATM bank use for withdrawal was Polaris bank, this is the first time experiencing this, pls who have experience such should please share how he or she was able to resolve it, thanks

Go to standard chartered to complain....not-on-us transactions takes longer....so you will wait .....if you are lucky u will get your money reversed in a week.....some people have waited for like 1 month because if Polaris bank doesnt settle standard chartered....nothing for you
Re: Debited Without Receiving Cash by iamwilliamsfx(m): 8:03am On Sep 19, 2022
Bank done use you cash out
Re: Debited Without Receiving Cash by Izzytechmedia: 9:37am On Sep 19, 2022
bigpicture001:
guess ur 17 years old to b lamenting over this very frequent occurence....

go to ur bannk today annd get the formes filled out for ur 10working days reverse....

Damn, experienced it severally on first bank, this is the first time experiencing it on standard chartered bank, so I was surprised when the money was not reversed in 24 hours , money person need urgently �
Re: Debited Without Receiving Cash by imagrg(m): 9:59am On Sep 19, 2022
Nigeria sef be like scam to me. Nothing dey work.

Well, I beg, I dey hustle too. If una need cheapest data for Nigeria, see my signature below. I dey help them advertise am because na im I dey use.

May God bless una hustle

(1) (Reply)

Really She's Fully Enjoying It / Where Is Better Amala Plus Big Meat Joint In Abuja / Hilarious: Nigerian Dad, Mum Argue About Who Among Them First Fell In Love VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.