Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Peter Obi's Billing And Permanent Address - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Billing And Permanent Address (1464 Views)

Why Is Obi's Permanent Address Not In Akwa But Lagos? / NERC Bars Discos From Billing Unmetered Residents Above N1800 / NERC Stops Estimated Billing By Discos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Billing And Permanent Address by FakeIgboJew: 11:06am On Sep 19, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Rule 2
Seun Mynd4 lalasticlalà mukiŋa2 rocktatioŋ justwisè óam4j nlfpmoɗ

Where is the lie there?

Una no been dey chop human flesh ?

Una no be slaves to Jews ?

The raw truth will set you free.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Billing And Permanent Address by Nigerianization(m): 11:32am On Sep 19, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

Sharap

Your OSU last hope has admitted he owns a luxury flat located in the address provided where he is permanently resident .

You are a fool to think that a man of Obi's caliber will use a rented flat as a permanent residence. LCDA chairmen in Lagos own mansion and Obi a rented flat? You need deliverance.

For education purposes, Obi travels alot and it is not unusual to own an apartment in Lagos since he flies often from there. However, it is NOT his permanent residence. ATIKU owns a home in Dubai and it is NOT his permanent residence. Tinubu owns houses in Abuja, London, etc and yet his permanent residence is BURDILLION. Am in a good mood, otherwise, I don't take out time to educate idiots
Re: Peter Obi's Billing And Permanent Address by ipobarecriminals: 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
Re: Peter Obi's Billing And Permanent Address by ipobarecriminals: 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2022
grin angry sad shocked grin grin
FakeIgboJew:

You go turn skeleton waiting for my ban
Re: Peter Obi's Billing And Permanent Address by coolitempa(f): 9:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nigerianization:

You are a fool to think that a man of Obi's caliber will use a rented flat as a permanent residence. LCDA chairmen in Lagos own mansion and Obi a rented flat? You need deliverance.

For education purposes, Obi travels alot and it is not unusual to own an apartment in Lagos since he flies often from there. However, it is NOT his permanent residence. ATIKU owns a home in Dubai and it is NOT his permanent residence. Tinubu owns houses in Abuja, London, etc and yet his permanent residence is BURDILLION. Am in a good mood, otherwise, I don't take out time to educate idiots

iPod liars. Asiwaju does not own a single property outside Nigeria. Only obituary does and ATIKU too.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Billing And Permanent Address by Nigerianization(m): 11:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
coolitempa:

iPod liars. Asiwaju does not own a single property outside Nigeria. Only obituary does and ATIKU too.

ASIWAJU will be disappointed in you for underrating him. He own houses in the UK, himself and his daughters who are in their 20s.

Re: Peter Obi's Billing And Permanent Address by coolitempa(f): 3:00am On Sep 20, 2022
Nigerianization:

ASIWAJU will be disappointed in you for underrating him. He own houses in the UK, himself and his daughters who are in their 20s.

That you stayed in a house does not make you own it. Read well liar
Re: Peter Obi's Billing And Permanent Address by Nigerianization(m): 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
coolitempa:

That you stayed in a house does not make you own it. Read well liar

The liar is obvious. TINUBU owns a house in the UK, Peter Obi owns a house in the UK, ATIKU owns a house in Dubai. Don't try to be stupid
Re: Peter Obi's Billing And Permanent Address by coolitempa(f): 3:45am On Sep 21, 2022
Nigerianization:

The liar is obvious. TINUBU owns a house in the UK, Peter Obi owns a house in the UK, ATIKU owns a house in Dubai. Don't try to be stupid

I leave you to your lies. Tinubu is the only one in the three that has no private home outside Nigeria. I am not saying he cannot afford it.
Re: Peter Obi's Billing And Permanent Address by ShinnBet: 8:43am On Dec 22, 2022
grin
Re: Peter Obi's Billing And Permanent Address by ShinnBet: 8:47am On Dec 22, 2022
Headachetoigboh:
With the little time I have been in Nairaland,I have realized it's not for IGBOS. I noticed any thread promoting IGBOS,the evil owner of Nairaland lock the thread.
Igbos,the time is ticking.
We are coming up with a well structured forum like Nairaland soon.

We need to leave this for YORUBAS to enjoy
We can do more than them.

All IGBOS get ready. It will drop soon.

I come in peace

Hehehe

Do eBiafra and leave Nairaland nah
Re: Peter Obi's Billing And Permanent Address by mycar: 8:49am On Dec 22, 2022
FakeIgboJew:
All Peter Obi's investments have their corporate head quarters in Lagos.

Hence, Peter Obi pays taxes to Lagos and not his home state of Anambra which he governed for 8ys.

meaning that Lagos state will benefit from his regime very well
Re: Peter Obi's Billing And Permanent Address by ShinnBet: 8:50am On Dec 22, 2022
mycar:

meaning that Lagos state will benefit from his regime very well

Some one that is a serial tax evader ?
Re: Peter Obi's Billing And Permanent Address by mycar: 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2022
ShinnBet:

Some one that is a serial tax evader ?
that's not what i'm talking about and by the way, no business man in the world likes to pay tax, they always pay it for lack of no escape route.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Many Nigerians Leaving Christianity For IFA Divination / A Leader Should Not Be Silent, Obi Is Not A Leader / Inec Releases Data On Pvc Collection - Anambra And Bauchi Top List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.