Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. (54736 Views)

She Said I Shouldn't Use Condoms On Her,What Should I Do?? / Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User / Is It Right Time For Me To Directly Tell My Aunty That I Lover Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Alexgman1(m): 6:07am On Jul 16, 2022
I and my colleague at work recently got romantic. Shes a single mum but she said it was a mistake. Four years ago her so called ex got her pregnant & told her to keep the baby but after a while he travelled and till date he hasn't return neither is his line going through. She later delivered the baby and with the help of her parent shes taking care of the child and hes going to school.

Now back to us. We got into a romantic relationship & she started disturbing me to sex her because its been years she did it. She came to sleep over one night & after so much romancing she pleaded that i should flex her that she cant endure any longer. I stood up & went to my jacket to get a packet of condom. When she saw it she was displeased & asked me not to use condom on her that she doesn't like it at all. I told her i have to use it because i am not ready to be a father yet. I told her i dont know how to withdraw. We both sat on the bed pleading to each other until she got fed up & slept off. She said i dont love her.

173 Likes 25 Shares

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Fahdiga(m): 6:08am On Jul 16, 2022
Run for your life.

818 Likes 54 Shares

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Godada(m): 6:09am On Jul 16, 2022

Run o!

534 Likes 24 Shares

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Alexgman1(m): 6:11am On Jul 16, 2022
Fahdiga:
Run for your life.
But why? I do love her.

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Alexgman1(m): 6:12am On Jul 16, 2022
Godada:

Run o!
Godada:

Run o!
Godada:

Run o!
That will hurt her.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Bornbiafra: 6:13am On Jul 16, 2022
Whenever a lady start demanding for sex from a man there is a motive behind it....

Woman are master planner

851 Likes 62 Shares

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Alexgman1(m): 6:16am On Jul 16, 2022
Bornbiafra:
Whenever a lady start demanding for sex from a man there is a motive behind it....

Woman are master planner
Not all the time. Women have blood, they can feel too. They need sex too.

185 Likes 7 Shares

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Bornbiafra: 6:16am On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
I'm telling you the truth.....women are deceptive from the time they were born

528 Likes 44 Shares

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Cutehector(m): 6:17am On Jul 16, 2022
Bornbiafra:

Woman are master planner
this shows the first pregnancy was also orchestrated by her.

541 Likes 37 Shares

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:19am On Jul 16, 2022
women are baby producing machine, She is looking for another baby father, abeg! i will advice you to flee like joseph-in-the-bible did.

277 Likes 23 Shares

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Nwodosis(m): 6:22am On Jul 16, 2022
She's in need of something beyond the sex!

227 Likes 16 Shares

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by DroppingLiquid: 6:24am On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
I and my colleague at work recently got romantic. Shes a single mum but she said it was a mistake. Four years ago her so called ex got her pregnant & told her to keep the baby but after a while he travelled and till date he hasn't return neither is his line going through. She later delivered the baby and with the help of her parent shes taking care of the child and hes going to school.

Now back to us. We got into a romantic relationship & she started disturbing me to sex her because its been years she did it. She came to sleep over one night & after so much romancing she pleaded that i should flex her that she cant endure any longer. I stood up & went to my jacket to get a packet of condom. When she saw it she was displeased & asked me not to use condom on her that she doesn't like it at all. I told her i have to use it because i am not ready to be a father yet. I told her i dont know how to withdraw. We both sat on the bed pleading to each other until she got fed up & slept off. She said i dont love her.

Trust me, you're not special. Every Nigerian girl is like this. They don't like condom. But watch this, if you get an infection from that girl, she will leave you lol. And also, how did you think she became a baby mama in the first place? it is careless acts like this, it wasn't a mistake. How do you mistakenly end up with a baby when there are tons of contraceptive out there? She's looking for a new provider to act as a father to her kid and the one you're going to have with her. If you like her, then go ahead.

464 Likes 32 Shares

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Alexgman1(m): 6:33am On Jul 16, 2022
DroppingLiquid:

Trust me, you're not special. Every Nigerian girl is like this. They don't like condom. But watch this, if you get an infection from that girl, she will leave you lol. And also, how did you think she became a baby mama in the first place? it is careless acts like this, it wasn't a mistake. How do you mistakenly end up with a baby when there are tons of contraceptive out there? She's looking for a new provider to act as a father to her kid and the one you're going to have with her. If you like her, then go ahead.
You are making sense oh!

170 Likes 13 Shares

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Alexgman1(m): 6:34am On Jul 16, 2022
Bornbiafra:
I'm telling you the truth.....women are deceptive from the time they were born
Is it all women? Tell me now let me knw.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Bennysam: 6:36am On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:

She want to give you HIV or she want to trap you with pregnancy

93 Likes 13 Shares

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Alexgman1(m): 6:36am On Jul 16, 2022
Cutehector:
this shows the first pregnancy was also orchestrated by her.
Have visited her parent they explained everytin to me. They told me not to break their daughter'r heart, said i wont like the outcome.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Alexgman1(m): 6:37am On Jul 16, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
women are baby producing machine, She is looking for another baby father, abeg! i will advice you to flee like joseph-in-the-bible did.
You guys are really confusing me oh!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Jmichael1(m): 6:37am On Jul 16, 2022
See set up......
my own be say no cum bk here to worry us say u dey fyn cure for infection...

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Bennysam: 6:38am On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
But why? I do love her.

Forget love think about your life , did you know if she carry any STD?

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Alexgman1(m): 6:38am On Jul 16, 2022
Nwodosis:
She's in need of something beyond the sex!
And what is it sir?
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Bennysam: 6:39am On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
Shut up and listen, women always have plans anytime they demand for raw sex

233 Likes 18 Shares

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Alexgman1(m): 6:40am On Jul 16, 2022
Bennysam:

She want to give you HIV or she want to trap you with pregnancy
Am speechless!
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Alexgman1(m): 6:41am On Jul 16, 2022
Bennysam:

Shut up and listen, women always have plans anytime they demand for raw sex
So its a taboo for a woman to beg 4 sex after many years of been celebate.

5 Likes

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Jmichael1(m): 6:42am On Jul 16, 2022
Bornbiafra:

Woman are master planner

on poin bro.....

naso one 4 force another man belle for my head.....i jst tnk God say i no bleep her that week wen she cum demand for sex.....

85 Likes 10 Shares

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Cutehector(m): 6:43am On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
Have visited her parent they explained everytin to me. They told me not to break their daughter'r heart, said i wont like the outcome.
please leave and dont get threatened with such. Abi dem think say you sef no get heart too? Mchew

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Fiscus105(m): 6:43am On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:

If ur story is true...........

Don't you you think you are putting urself into uneccesarry trouble?

Though, the first question I should ask you is that ,are u ready to marry her and cope with her child?

If u ready financial and mentality, no qualms!

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Alexgman1(m): 6:43am On Jul 16, 2022
Bennysam:

Forget love think about your life , did you know if she carry any STD?
We av both done test she doesn' av any STDs neither do i. I love my health and my life.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Alexgman1(m): 6:46am On Jul 16, 2022
Fiscus105:

If ur story is true...........and u no think you are putting urself into uneccesarry trouble?

Though, the first question I should ask you is that ,are u ready to marry her and cope with her child?

If u ready financial ND mentality, no qualms!

I dont av issues marrying a single mum as far as shes everytin i desire.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Oturatetuala(m): 6:57am On Jul 16, 2022
Okay!
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by TheZeezle(m): 7:00am On Jul 16, 2022
Go Bleep her raw if that's what u want to hear bro. Good luck

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Bornbiafra: 7:01am On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
Is it all women? Tell me now let me knw.
99.1 percent of women are deceptive...it's in thier DNA

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Bornbiafra: 7:08am On Jul 16, 2022
When once I want to have sex with a lady that is not my wife and she says that I should remove condom then I'm done with her for life...

Women can be manipulative... .

I have carried a lady before and was having sex with her ...what she was timing is how to use her nails to burst the condom

I had to catch her and she apologized saying she doesn't enjoy sex without condoms

My dick fall back to normal...and she left only for me to hear later that she is pregnant

Since that day whenever I'm with a woman all my sense organ will be activated

Many great men na women bring them down

183 Likes 23 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook / My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend / I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.