Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

I Have Finally Defeated My 2years Crack Cocaine Addiction...see proof - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Finally Defeated My 2years Crack Cocaine Addiction...see proof (2081 Views)

Finally My 2years Old Marriage Been Dissolved By The Customary Court / What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex / My Girlfriend Is Shocked That I Don't Know My Neighbour's Name For 2years. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Finally Defeated My 2years Crack Cocaine Addiction...see proof by Ayanwukoma: 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
it all started here on this thread I created January part of my resolution..

https://www.nairaland.com/6934121/diary-crack-cocaine-addiction

The one thing that made me had the strong will to give up the life of drugs was my body physical appearance.
i was laughed out
i was mocked... people stared at me when visited my parents.
na koma be this?...
they knew something was wrong.
they started talking and I started hearing.

i said to myself, I can't let this control me no more
i said to myself I can't do drugs no more

At first it was hard, the withdrawal symptoms were kicking on me.. I relapsed more than twice.

but whenever I looked at the mirror and saw myself the next day, how thin have became.. rough... looking dirty...manourish.. depressed.. fustrated.. and always yearning for money to just get it
i said to myself I can't do this no more

how I knew I finally defeated this battle never to go back to it.

i have been clean since march

I have fund's in my pocket amounting to 5k right now that can easily get me 2 direct. all alone in my room.. and the urge to go get this drug is no longer there.
isn't that wonderful.

i feel good about myself..
I'm typing this with tears in my eyes
i feel like have got my mind back..I feel in control of my life.

i saved myself..no one saved me.
but I saved myself.
i appreciate myself.
i worship myself.
I'm victorious never to fall again

i thank my creator
i thank my star
i thank my head
i thank my mom
and I thank those people who were there at my previous thread.
most especially I thank my self.

nlfpmod
mynd44

16 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Defeated My 2years Crack Cocaine Addiction...see proof by PerfectStranger(m): 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
Say No to hard drugs

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Defeated My 2years Crack Cocaine Addiction...see proof by kingbee90: 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
cool
Re: I Have Finally Defeated My 2years Crack Cocaine Addiction...see proof by funshint(m): 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
Congratulations bro...nothing else in life should get you addicted apart from good food and water; taken at the right time and right proportion.
Re: I Have Finally Defeated My 2years Crack Cocaine Addiction...see proof by V9er: 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
Congrats bro. Keep working hard, the statistics show relapse rate is very high amoney ex abusers, so it's a constant effort to not backslide

4 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Defeated My 2years Crack Cocaine Addiction...see proof by VeryWickedMan: 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2022
You can never defeat Tinubu

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Finally Defeated My 2years Crack Cocaine Addiction...see proof by incandescentena: 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2022
You mean mmpuru mmpuri
Re: I Have Finally Defeated My 2years Crack Cocaine Addiction...see proof by NobleSeed(m): 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2022
this one way only you dey inside room so undecided
Is advisable You get something meaningful doing,make the devil way you pursue no find you come back.
Cause if him come back ehn? The latter will be worse than the beginning .
Congrats for the escape
cool

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Defeated My 2years Crack Cocaine Addiction...see proof by phelonrays: 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
lipsrsealed cry embarassed
Re: I Have Finally Defeated My 2years Crack Cocaine Addiction...see proof by Lilsameey: 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2022
Wait, I thought getting crack cost a lot and aside that, you need to get yourself engaged in something that's going to boost your life positively.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Defeated My 2years Crack Cocaine Addiction...see proof by Ayanwukoma: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
Lilsameey:
Wait, I thought getting crack cost a lot and aside that, you need to get yourself engaged in something that's going to boost your life positively.
it depends, if #2400 is a small money to you for a pinch of salt
please say no to drugs, it ruins.
Re: I Have Finally Defeated My 2years Crack Cocaine Addiction...see proof by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
I'm so happy for you! cry
Re: I Have Finally Defeated My 2years Crack Cocaine Addiction...see proof by Psych412(f): 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
crack and ice, very difficult to stop....I had to cut off from my friends to put a stop to drugs and with prayers too...

I'm now getting fatter than before that my parent were shocked about my increased weight

2 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Defeated My 2years Crack Cocaine Addiction...see proof by 7buckz(m): 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
That's great bro.... Been there before and all thanks to God cus he gave me the will to stop them drugs...thats really an achievement and people who haven't been there won't know the struggle.
Thumbs up man!

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Defeated My 2years Crack Cocaine Addiction...see proof by 7buckz(m): 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2022
Psych412:
crack and ice, very difficult to stop....I had to cut off from my friends to put a stop to drugs and with prayers too...

I'm now getting fatter than before that my parent were shocked about my increased weight
Baaaad girrrl!
Re: I Have Finally Defeated My 2years Crack Cocaine Addiction...see proof by mraligieri2020(m): 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
Good for you ooo... I've been trying to stop but everytime i relapse i will buy more than 20G in less than a day because i will be with more than two crack botches... It's not easy, even like this the urge is there

Psych412:

Re: I Have Finally Defeated My 2years Crack Cocaine Addiction...see proof by AmancalledGod: 5:18pm On Sep 19, 2022
Omo ehh nah who drugs never do something, i have seen, i can testify, not me shaa but a close paddy, i thank God he is taking his life a bit by bit and trying to get better.

Say no to drugs
Re: I Have Finally Defeated My 2years Crack Cocaine Addiction...see proof by Psych412(f): 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2022
Say no to drugs [/quote]
mraligieri2020:
Good for you ooo... I've been trying to stop but everytime i relapse i will buy more than 20G in less than a day because i will be with more than two crack botches... It's not easy, even like this the urge is there

to stop drugs on your own self is not easy....you need God and self determination to stop the habit....drugs are very expensive, it consumes someone financialy....let me burst ur head....I have spent 200k on CK on a girls night...

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Defeated My 2years Crack Cocaine Addiction...see proof by Ayanwukoma: 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
nlfpmod
Seun
mynd44
please help facilitate to front page they are more would still in n bondage that needs to take a step.
but don't know how, if I did... they both too can.
Re: I Have Finally Defeated My 2years Crack Cocaine Addiction...see proof by Michelle55: 5:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
Congrats dear, your will to live and be healthy helped you pull through. I'm proud of you!
Re: I Have Finally Defeated My 2years Crack Cocaine Addiction...see proof by mike97(m): 7:11pm On Sep 19, 2022
mraligieri2020:

you can overcome it bro,I've been clean for 8 months now I believe I can do it...that shit is too addictive may God see us through
Re: I Have Finally Defeated My 2years Crack Cocaine Addiction...see proof by qtguru(m): 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
What does cocaine feel like ? If you were to express in words

2 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Defeated My 2years Crack Cocaine Addiction...see proof by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2022
qtguru:
What does cocaine feel like ? If you were to express in words
Op, I also want to know.
Re: I Have Finally Defeated My 2years Crack Cocaine Addiction...see proof by marlow1962(m): 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2022
I know a guy who was trekking( he couldn’t afford to buy a car) this same guy begged my female frnd 2h for transport to go write his first final year paper. But God being good, his light shines upon that guy, he bought two SUV’s ( GLK and Lexus RX). But one tin ruined he’s life CRACK, his love for crack was so bad that he literally spent most of his money on crack, women and hotels ( you knw as money dy catch all dis nighas)
Guy have to sell his cars to keep up wit the crack game, the niga went from 10 legs (8 for the cars, 2 for the God given legs) to 2 natural legs.
I will nva do crack in my life, I have seen it ruin my favorite rapper DMX(rip).
I love my weed, that’s wat I do. I also love codeine ( don’t drink everytime). These two are just wat I do, I smoke weed cus it’s good in my system, i makes me sharp and alive ( don’t know about you)
If you do crack or his brother, meh you bleeped. I just pray you can keep it up financially, if not you’re really bleeped for life (especially if you’re long gone in the game)
Re: I Have Finally Defeated My 2years Crack Cocaine Addiction...see proof by FREEBNB: 7:39am On Sep 21, 2022
Psych412:
Say no to drugs Good for you ooo... I've been trying to stop but everytime i relapse i will buy more than 20G in less than a day because i will be with more than two crack botches... It's not easy, even like this the urge is there

to stop drugs on your own self is not easy....you need God and self determination to stop the habit....drugs are very expensive, it consumes someone financialy....let me burst ur head....I have spent 200k on CK on a girls night...

madam hope you know girls who do crack for long no fit born

me I stop anything drugs since 2017. my younger brothers were into crack they stopped since last year I'm happy for them. cause I never knew it was cocaine
Re: I Have Finally Defeated My 2years Crack Cocaine Addiction...see proof by Psych412(f): 8:06am On Sep 21, 2022
FREEBNB:

madam hope you know girls who do crack for long no fit born

me I stop anything drugs since 2017. my younger brothers were into crack they stopped since last year I'm happy for them. cause I never knew it was cocaine
about Crack causing infertility to women is a big lie, I know women who did drugs for long time are now mother's.... for me I'm okay...I do check up on monthly basis
Re: I Have Finally Defeated My 2years Crack Cocaine Addiction...see proof by ZINNYBANKS: 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
mike97:
you can overcome it bro,I've been clean for 8 months now I believe I can do it...that shit is too addictive may God see us through
Re: I Have Finally Defeated My 2years Crack Cocaine Addiction...see proof by Houseofglam7(f): 7:25pm On Jan 08, 2023
Happy for you @Op
Re: I Have Finally Defeated My 2years Crack Cocaine Addiction...see proof by TheBTCinvestor: 12:08am On Jul 15, 2023
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

My Sweet In Za Middle Secretary / Different Names To Call Pen*s (dick) / How Did Your Last Relationship End?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.