Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

I Feel Sorry For Beautiful Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Sorry For Beautiful Girls (2426 Views)

I Feel Sorry For Some Women Getting To Their Mid Thirties Still Single. / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Sorry For Beautiful Girls by Goodlyhrt(m): 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2023
Met this very pretty lady where I went to get food for the evening. I was shy at first trying to talk to her but a little motivation then I manned up and walked upto her even though she was conversing with a friend.

Me: "hey, gud evening.."

Her: "..excuse me sir (she cuts in) as you can see I am chatting with a friend and I can't entertain a stranger.. Do you want my number? Take my number and leave me alone I am with a friend"

Me: (shell shocked) ..murmurs.. Wow I am sorry.. I don't need your number. I just want to chat with you. I won't take long.

She: "what for.. Fine maybe next time. As you can see I am busy. I stay in this street and you will have chance to see me again ok."

Me: " we can talk next time ba? Alright, what's your name?"

She: "Ore!"

Me: "my name is Daniel.(we shook hands) We will talk next time ok.. Gud night."

I never expected that answer like I wasn't even facing her when she blurted. I tried to use the rule of deflection at least to buy myself time to think of what to say to them. I was gonna talk to her less attractive friend first before I'd politely asked to see her separately. But she just did that.

When I left I felt pity for her. How many men must have tried to get her attention just like I did. Maybe she got sick and effing tired of us which made her react that way.

Imagine facing such traffic of men every seconds of her productive life.

God damn me I would do worse!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Feel Sorry For Beautiful Girls by budaatum: 9:52pm On Mar 16, 2023
Glad you understand. Some men feel they are entitled to the attention of others as if the whole world must stop for them. But you were polite and respectful and now have an opportunity to re-engage at a more convenient time.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feel Sorry For Beautiful Girls by Pathfinder2090: 9:52pm On Mar 16, 2023
Simp
If dem tell una to swallow redpill una go simp around useless Naija girls wey get nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: I Feel Sorry For Beautiful Girls by Autobot05: 9:53pm On Mar 16, 2023
Lesson 101 .. don't be jobless

5 Likes

Re: I Feel Sorry For Beautiful Girls by Pastoshizzy(m): 9:56pm On Mar 16, 2023
You're too naive.
I hope those red piller juveniles won't get to you eventually.
It's better to be naive than to lock moral decorum.
If babe like you she like you. How you go get to know...you don't
You need to be confident (bring out the cool in you) and have some dough to giver her treats.

A woman's 'no' most cases isn't final.
A gold fish has no hiding place..babe wey sweet must to denge jàre. Na you go repackage. wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Sorry For Beautiful Girls by Onucs(m): 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2023
Ah ah.. Dem snub this one, him come NL dey form Ramsey Noah. Nawaooo
Re: I Feel Sorry For Beautiful Girls by Banilla: 10:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
budaatum:
Glad you understand. Some men feel they are entitled to the attention of others as if the whole world must stop for them. But you were polite and respectful and now have an opportunity to re-engage at a more convenient time.

Honestly! I hate how entitled they are... Read her body language for Christ sake! If she's busy, leave her alone... If she's not interested, leave her alone!!!

If I'm out at night and some strange man comes up to me, I'm telling him 'No' regardless of how he looks or how smart he is... I don't care what you have to say.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Sorry For Beautiful Girls by Banilla: 10:07pm On Mar 16, 2023
Pastoshizzy:
You're too naive.
I hope those red piller juveniles won't get to you eventually.
It's better to be naive than to lock moral decorum.
If babe like you she like you. How you go get to know...you don't
You need to be confident (bring out the cool in you) and have some dough to giver her treats.

A woman's 'no' most cases isn't final.
A gold fish has no hiding place..babe wey sweet must to denge jàre. Na you go repackage. wink
Most cases, it's final. Don't foolishly assault someone's daughter... undecided

If you walk up to a woman and ask her out and she rejects you, then leave her alone.

Don't humiliate yourself further.

Don't come off as desperate.

Don't try to 'entice' her.

Don't buy her affection.

If she changes her mind, know she's loving you because it profits her. undecided

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Feel Sorry For Beautiful Girls by Pastoshizzy(m): 10:14pm On Mar 16, 2023
Banilla:
Most cases, it's final. Don't foolishly assault someone's daughter... undecided

If you walk up to a woman and ask her out and she rejects you, then leave her alone.

Don't humiliate yourself further.

Don't come off as desperate.

Don't try to 'entice' her.

Don't buy her affection.

If she changes her mind, know she's loving you because it profits her. undecided
I've been happily married for years now.
That egocentric Pastor's daughter turned out to be my wife and she just cooked dinner for us not too long.
It started out as Mission Impossible back then.
D×mn was she fine kiss... firebrand.
I was talking of how to start a relationship...not this 'hook up' generation. angry

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feel Sorry For Beautiful Girls by Banilla: 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2023
Pastoshizzy:
I've been happily married for years now.
That egocentric Pastor's daughter just cooked for our family of six not too long (dinner).
I was talking of how to start a relationship...not this 'hook up's generation. angry
Oh! I'm sorry sir. I'll never disrespect anyone who's married. Please, educate our young men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Sorry For Beautiful Girls by Gaspardd(m): 2:23am On Mar 17, 2023
Goodlyhrt:
Met this very pretty lady where I went to get food for the evening. I was shy at first trying to talk to her but a little motivation then I manned up and walked upto her even though she was conversing with a friend.

Me: "hey, gud evening.."

Her: "..excuse me sir (she cuts in) as you can see I am chatting with a friend and I can't entertain a stranger.. Do you want my number? Take my number and leave me alone I am with a friend"

Me: (shell shocked) ..murmurs.. Wow I am sorry.. I don't need your number. I just want to chat with you. I won't take long.

She: "what for.. Fine maybe next time. As you can see I am busy. I stay in this street and you will have chance to see me again ok."

Me: " we can talk next time ba? Alright, what's your name?"

She: "Ore!"

Me: "my name is Daniel.(we shook hands) We will talk next time ok.. Gud night."

I never expected that answer like I wasn't even facing her when she blurted. I tried to use the rule of deflection at least to buy myself time to think of what to say to them. I was gonna talk to her less attractive friend first before I'd politely asked to see her separately. But she just did that.

When I left I felt pity for her. How many men must have tried to get her attention just like I did. Maybe she got sick and effing tired of us which made her react that way.

Imagine facing such traffic of men every seconds of her productive life.

God damn me I would do worse!

Lol... You took it the wrong way.
The question is... How many ladies gets approached by a respectful guy like this
And how many times will this happen in her lifetime?
For me i used to approach ladies back then but i dont care about their reactions cuz im offering her a very rare opportunity of her lifetime. Who wise go wise.
In this case it her loss. Let her go meet some mentally f<cked up morons in the name of redpillers.
Re: I Feel Sorry For Beautiful Girls by Karleb(m): 4:33am On Mar 17, 2023
Some girls are just hostile, whether beautiful or not.

This had nothing to do with you or the number of guys that approach her daily.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Sorry For Beautiful Girls by sharpwriter(m): 7:25am On Mar 17, 2023
Pathfinder2090:
Simp
If dem tell una to swallow redpill una go simp around useless Naija girls wey get nothing to offer
So because of redpill, he shouldn't talk to anyone he wishes to talk to again ba? And how is he a simp?So he should just bolt away in anger and ridicule himself coz a girl no wan chat with am?

Are you aware that some men are not approachable also? Make you dey calm down on top this red pill matter and try understand the real philosophy behind am angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Sorry For Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 17, 2023
If she stops to talk to you,same you will call her cheap, desperate, easy to get.

You should feel sorry for yourself and your brothers.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Sorry For Beautiful Girls by FalseProphet1(m): 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2023
Persephone1:
If she stops to talk to you,same you will call her cheap, desperate, easy to get.

You should feel sorry for yourself and your brothers.

Re: I Feel Sorry For Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2023
Hey you!

What have you seen today grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I'm Frustrated. Why Are Women Like This? After 7 Years This Is What I Get?! / 12 Signs U Are Dating A Man Not Guy / [Girls] What Do You Have To Offer ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.