Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Finally My 2years Old Marriage Been Dissolved By The Customary Court - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally My 2years Old Marriage Been Dissolved By The Customary Court (3418 Views)

Finally, My Marriage Have Ended / I Have Finally Defeated My 2years Crack Cocaine Addiction...see proof / My Girlfriend Is Shocked That I Don't Know My Neighbour's Name For 2years. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally My 2years Old Marriage Been Dissolved By The Customary Court by Makenz25: 7:54pm On Sep 13, 2023
After a fiaced battle for two years finally am free from the the arms of an emotional blackmailer and abuser
Re: Finally My 2years Old Marriage Been Dissolved By The Customary Court by iamtardey: 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2023
How do you feel?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally My 2years Old Marriage Been Dissolved By The Customary Court by faebenezer5star: 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Finally My 2years Old Marriage Been Dissolved By The Customary Court by garriAndsugar: 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2023
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Finally My 2years Old Marriage Been Dissolved By The Customary Court by advanceDNA: 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2023
Nothing dey street.....na lies, exploiters and STDs full here

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally My 2years Old Marriage Been Dissolved By The Customary Court by NexLoaded: 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2023
That's great. Congrats. Life is too short to be endured

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally My 2years Old Marriage Been Dissolved By The Customary Court by kokoA(m): 9:54pm On Sep 13, 2023
Olosho for your area don suffer.. A stallion has been unleashed.. Mayday! Mayday!!

14 Likes

Re: Finally My 2years Old Marriage Been Dissolved By The Customary Court by Nonexisting1: 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2023
One of the lost sheep simp is now back to the flock. Otito dirinu Jesu.

1 Like

Re: Finally My 2years Old Marriage Been Dissolved By The Customary Court by Foodqueen(f): 10:21pm On Sep 13, 2023
Just two years.

Any child?

No matter what, you are definitely going to blame yourself somehow by asking yourself, what you could av done differently.

It's a phase. It will definitely pass.

If a child is involve, u both should workout a plan.

Best wishes.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally My 2years Old Marriage Been Dissolved By The Customary Court by Goodman2023: 10:42pm On Sep 13, 2023
advanceDNA:

Peace of mind is priceless...and the writer never said he or she is for the street... lastly, the street comprises of both the married and the unmarried...

3 Likes

Re: Finally My 2years Old Marriage Been Dissolved By The Customary Court by izonborn098(m): 10:52pm On Sep 13, 2023
Clap for urself
And u hoe around again and lonely...
I pray u don't regret ur actions...
Re: Finally My 2years Old Marriage Been Dissolved By The Customary Court by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:53pm On Sep 13, 2023
May both of you find happiness

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally My 2years Old Marriage Been Dissolved By The Customary Court by lilyheaven: 11:10pm On Sep 13, 2023
Taking a bold step
Re: Finally My 2years Old Marriage Been Dissolved By The Customary Court by foleskay(m): 11:27pm On Sep 13, 2023
Are u a male or female

1 Like

Re: Finally My 2years Old Marriage Been Dissolved By The Customary Court by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 14, 2023
Foodqueen:
Just two years.

Any child?

No matter what, you are definitely going to blame yourself somehow by asking yourself, what you could av done differently.

It's a phase. It will definitely pass.

If a child is involve, u both should workout a plan.

Best wishes.

My sister, there are some marriages that are meant to be disolved. When you are married to a narcissist and an abuser, you just have to run for your life.

I pled with my friend to leave her husband and marriage after multiple abuses and because of their 4 kids, she decided to tough it out and clung to the marriage against my advice.

They had a disagreement last year over a property and when she was sleeping at night, husband doused her with petrol, set her on fire, locked the door and disconnected the water supply.

She did not make it.

Her death caused the elderly mom heart attack who also died.

The husband is still at Panti prison while the children are like orphans

With some marriages, you have to run for your life.

I will write the full gist one of these days.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finally My 2years Old Marriage Been Dissolved By The Customary Court by Nobody: 2:05am On Sep 14, 2023
post=125778078:
May both of you find happiness

That is the most important thing. Life is to short to stay in an unhealthy relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Finally My 2years Old Marriage Been Dissolved By The Customary Court by Foodqueen(f): 4:47am On Sep 14, 2023
Skyview01:

My sister, there are some marriages that are meant to be disolved. When you are married to a narcissist and an abuser, you just have to run for your l

Waoh! Just waoh!!! shocked shocked
Re: Finally My 2years Old Marriage Been Dissolved By The Customary Court by advanceDNA: 5:04am On Sep 14, 2023
Goodman2023:

Peace of mind is priceless...and the writer never said he or she is for the street... lastly, the street comprises of both the married and the unmarried...

U no know street.... Any married person wey dey street is not different from the unmarried still jumping around

2 Likes

Re: Finally My 2years Old Marriage Been Dissolved By The Customary Court by Nobody: 5:14am On Sep 14, 2023
Foodqueen:

Waoh! Just waoh!!! shocked shocked

That was my friend that was set on fire by the husband. They have 4 kids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally My 2years Old Marriage Been Dissolved By The Customary Court by wany(f): 5:36am On Sep 14, 2023
Skyview01:

She had it coming undecided
Re: Finally My 2years Old Marriage Been Dissolved By The Customary Court by ghettochild(m): 6:23am On Sep 14, 2023
Skyview01:

My sister, there are some marriages that are meant to be disolved. When you are married to a narcissist and an abuser, you just have to run for your life.

I pled with my friend to leave her husband and marriage after multiple abuses and because of their 4 kids, she decided to tough it out and clung to the marriage against my advice.

They had a disagreement last year over a property and when she was sleeping at night, husband doused her with petrol, set her on fire, locked the door and disconnected the water supply.

She did not make it.

Please do so it will b a message to those who think marriage is a do or die.

2 Likes

Re: Finally My 2years Old Marriage Been Dissolved By The Customary Court by Goodlady(f): 6:29am On Sep 14, 2023
advanceDNA:
Let him go astray. Men are very funny. They don't know it's better to have a relationship than to be patronizing brothels, prostitutes. STD na your mate?

2 Likes

Re: Finally My 2years Old Marriage Been Dissolved By The Customary Court by Bankalert(m): 7:03am On Sep 14, 2023
Goodlady:

Let him go astray. Men are very funny. They don't know it's better to have a relationship than to be patronizing brothels, prostitutes. STD na your mate?
which STD? HIV? Do i need to update you that people with HIV are living like normal people with their drugs? Maybe Herpes or HPV. Those shit can be scary.
Re: Finally My 2years Old Marriage Been Dissolved By The Customary Court by Goldbw122(m): 8:36am On Sep 14, 2023
Welcome to life
Re: Finally My 2years Old Marriage Been Dissolved By The Customary Court by id4sho(m): 8:42am On Sep 14, 2023
Skyview01:

She did not make it.

Bomboclat undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Finally My 2years Old Marriage Been Dissolved By The Customary Court by id4sho(m): 8:51am On Sep 14, 2023
Skyview01:

Sad one, I know how it feels. You saw it coming but couldn't help. Very painful

My late father suffered similar fate, it's been a long battle. Am going to share mine after victory

2 Likes

Re: Finally My 2years Old Marriage Been Dissolved By The Customary Court by Exceed15: 8:53am On Sep 14, 2023
Makenz25:
After a fiaced battle for two years finally am free from the the arms of an emotional blackmailer and abuser

Fierced*
Re: Finally My 2years Old Marriage Been Dissolved By The Customary Court by Exceed15: 8:56am On Sep 14, 2023
Skyview01:

She did not make it.

U think say na everybody go chop ur cooked story . Abegii
Re: Finally My 2years Old Marriage Been Dissolved By The Customary Court by Exceed15: 8:59am On Sep 14, 2023
Congratulations but we don't truly know who is the real abused in the marriage.
Re: Finally My 2years Old Marriage Been Dissolved By The Customary Court by Rich4god(m): 9:09am On Sep 14, 2023
I think it's high time we ban post that makes marriage look bad in this forum.

You guys are turning our young ones away from marriage.

If you do the right thing and lay the right foundation from the onset, your marriage will be a lovely one.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finally My 2years Old Marriage Been Dissolved By The Customary Court by Tokskob2008: 10:21am On Sep 14, 2023
Rich4god:
I think it's high time we ban post that makes marriage look bad in this forum.

You guys are turning our young ones away from marriage.

If you do the right thing and lay the right foundation from the onset, your marriage will be a lovely one.
Lol....

I was about saying the same thing. Seems it's only on nairaland marriages are usually very bad every single day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Giving Ur Body 2 A Guy Makes U Less Reputable Before Him. / Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? / My Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.