Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" (31279 Views)

Is Nyesom Wike An APC Member Or A PDP Member? / PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) / Voters Block Osun PDP Member From Leaving Until She Pays As Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by nedekid: 6:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Im APC and Obidient too.
Despite his trillionaire status, you mean he still collects the above pensions? Ie for being governor for 8 years?
Meanwhile, he wants us to eat basic farm produce. Haba, the greed is too much!
Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by LORDCYPRESS(m): 6:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
Very soon..
Every sensible citizens of nigerian will be obedients and useful to nigeria. And the touts will be left for Apc and pDP to manage Nigeria is taking a new shape
Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by Rawtruth1: 6:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
All of them are obedient at heart. They know the truth but the love of money is what's pulling them to Atiku and Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by Traplord09: 6:15pm On Sep 19, 2022
Felimax:
When I know I am not mad!
PDP all the way!

Atiku 2023 by God's grace!

Data on Corruption's Impact
According to the World Bank, the average income in countries with a high level of corruption is about a third of that of countries with a low level of corruption. Also, the infant mortality rate in such countries is about three times higher and the literacy rate is 25% lower. No country has been able to completely eliminate corruption, but studies show that the level of corruption in countries with emerging market economies is much higher than it is in developed countries.

Fraud is a broad legal term referring to dishonest acts that intentionally use deception to illegally deprive another person or entity of money, property, or legal rights.

Unlike the crime of theft, which involves the taking of something of value through force or stealth, fraud relies on the use of intentional misrepresentation of fact to accomplish the taking.

Say no to APC And PDD

Old people can't understand the future of people

1 Share

Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by FullBlastLight: 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
Felimax:
When I know I am not mad!
PDP all the way!

Atiku 2023 by God's grace!

Dude, ur comment didn't prove dt u ain't crazily mad!

Or, what's d definition of madness again?

Is it not doing d same thing over & again wit d same approach & then expect a different result? Huh?

If PDP governed dis Nation for 16 uninterrupted years & stil cldn't solve d minutest problems of Nig, supporting & voting 4 them 2 be reinforced is nothing else bt a voluntary madness!

And u said u & ur likes are not mad like dis? Huh?

U're all mad already & properly crazy!

Anyway, thoroughly mad pple don't usually know dt they are mad, only d sane can spot d difference!

Mumu!cool

Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by Starz825(m): 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2022
You know sometimes I doubt if obi can fix Nigeria in 8 years

Nevertheless, whether Nigeria can be fixed in 8 years or not ..at least let's have some fresh air

Vote wisely

2 Likes

Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by yommen: 6:21pm On Sep 19, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Most of the people that are OBIdient now Atikulated in 2019 and as an APC and Tinubu supporter it gives me joy.

It should give you joy too that many who voted Buhari are bitterly regretting today and would not even vote for anything APC. I guess your joy is flowing like a river now

1 Like

Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by charlesedu777: 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
ShowYourCertificate:
I am PDP and yet Obidient. I know a lot of people who don't belong to LP and are yet Obidient.
Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by Landowner101(m): 6:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
I am obidient and obidient too
Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by smile4kenn(m): 6:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
Prinxzona10:
Anyone who thinks those opposing and attacking Peter Obi doesn't know that he's the best candidate among all,is living in fool's paradise buh the only issue they've got with Peter Obi is his tribe in Nigeria.

Before December ,those still pretending or still deceiving themselves will surely come to terms that Peter Obi's presidency is sacrosanct..

Who doesn't want to align with living being instead of dead brainless beings parading themselves as candidates while lunatic and foolish miscreants defends their abnormalities and cheer them on eeh:::: Tuah!!!

Lastly,the 2023 presidential election is between Peter Obi and Atiku Abubakar buh if you doubt me,you can bookmark this my comment for references purposes...

NB: for the paid soulless morons that will come to cry foul on my mention,always know that I wouldn't stoop too low to engage any enslaved brainless ape because it's disgusts a lot and even shameful seeing their hate filled useless comments here..

I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

nice one.

I repackaged your comment and posted it here.

https://gist.am/question/i-am-a-pdp-member-yet-i-am-obidient--pdp-chieftain

thanks
Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by Germi9: 6:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
I love smart people
Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by mariahAngel(f): 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
ShowYourCertificate:
I am PDP and yet Obidient. I know a lot of people who don't belong to LP and are yet Obidient.

Are you a politician? Because only politicians belong to certain parties.

As for we Common Nigerians Association, we belong to no party.
We vote for the right candidate, not for party.
We're Obidient.
Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by Abdu81: 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2022
Pandev:
cheesy

We said it, LP is there to take from PDP votes.
Imagine someone who's director of mobilisation group for Obi claiming that he's a PDP chieftain. Anyway, nothing concern us, na family business. After all, Obi na Atiku's girlfriend, their love will never die grin

Remeber what you are going through is dreams not real.

APC is the reason for the revolution not pdp remember this when you wake.
Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by Eriokanmi: 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Im APC and Obidient too.
I used to be APC but now, I'm fully obidient.

1 Like

Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by IamAtikulate: 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2022
I am PDP, yet OBIdient

Go and verify

1 Like

Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by bhella10: 6:28pm On Sep 19, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Most of the people that are OBIdient now Atikulated in 2019 and as an APC and Tinubu supporter it gives me joy.
Divide and conquer grin
Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by Gentlerespect76: 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Im APC and Obidient too.

E choke grin

1 Like

Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by Stronghold91: 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2022
dam2000:
Atiku is coming

to your village

2 Likes

Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by Sircarlos: 6:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
Prinxzona10:
Anyone who thinks those opposing and attacking Peter Obi doesn't know that he's the best candidate among all,is living in fool's paradise buh the only issue they've got with Peter Obi is his tribe in Nigeria.

Before December ,those still pretending or still deceiving themselves will surely come to terms that Peter Obi's presidency is sacrosanct..

Who doesn't want to align with living being instead of dead brainless beings parading themselves as candidates while lunatic and foolish miscreants defends their abnormalities and cheer them on eeh:::: Tuah!!!

Lastly,the 2023 presidential election is between Peter Obi and Atiku Abubakar buh if you doubt me,you can bookmark this my comment for references purposes...

NB: for the paid soulless morons that will come to cry foul on my mention,always know that I wouldn't stoop too low to engage any enslaved brainless ape because it's disgusts a lot and even shameful seeing their hate filled useless comments here..

....God bless you...well said
Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by bhella10: 6:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
I'm Obidients grin

1 Like

Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by Scamburster(m): 6:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I used to be APC but now, I'm fully obidient.
Yes, I can remember

1 Like

Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by joepepsy(m): 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
An average igbo person is extremely tribalistic.
asainco:
This is how politics is supposed to be played, but all some stupid Nigerian care about is, ethic group and religion.. Afterwards they brag that they know politics.. Politics that involves human lives, like the kind practiced in Nigeria is not politics, its should be given another name, something like banditics or something... Ps, I'm OBIdient but I'll be voting for PDP candidates in my states, except for the senate and house of reps... Peace out!

1 Like

Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by Sparrk007(m): 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
dam2000:
Atiku is coming
and na that atiku go Kee you dia!

1 Like

Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by galaxy2020(m): 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2022
Man wey sabi better thing.

1 Like

Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by galaxy2020(m): 6:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
Na hunger go finally kpemem grin
Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by Prinxzona10: 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
smile4kenn:

nice one.

I repackaged your comment and posted it here.

https://gist.am/question/i-am-a-pdp-member-yet-i-am-obidient--pdp-chieftain

thanks

No problem.

I think I'm free for now,so whenever you needs my help to write on things or to support-write on principled and positive ideology especially on Nigerian politics concerning this 2023 general election,please don't hesitate to wave me a sign of attention because no sane individual suppose to sit,watch and allow evil triumph over good without doing anything even though the outcome may likely not affect such individual negatively buh we surely must do the right thing at least for posterity sake...

Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by tyinfinity: 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
I am a member of labour party but I am BAtified

1 Like

Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by Ournolly: 6:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
dam2000:
Atiku is coming
Yeah, he is always cuming.
It's not easy to have 4 Wives and 70 concubines. He will always be cuming.
Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by AdeniyiA(m): 6:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
dam2000:
Atiku is coming home to Adamawa
Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by excess4luv: 6:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
Something kept telling that many APC e-warriors will vote LP (OBI) on 25th February 2023, they are just sustaining their source of livelihoods till Feb.

PETER IS BETTER
LP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark / Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive / Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.