Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,011 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" (31278 Views)

Is Nyesom Wike An APC Member Or A PDP Member? / PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) / Voters Block Osun PDP Member From Leaving Until She Pays As Promised (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by Winters23: 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by tiswell(m): 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
Real patriot!
Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
o tun ti zehhh+

Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by twilliamx(m): 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
Amb1045:
Fact

Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by Kingozymandias(m): 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

OBI is Atiku's girlfriend.... he will definitely fold for him.

What of his tribe? Surely they have some blame? Pls tell me sir. I want to learn from your immense wisdom.
Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by ATLIEN2027: 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
Mumu Zombidients working for Tinubu without knowing it.
The more PDP zombidients the better for Tinubu... grin

Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by GeneralOjukwu: 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
Kingozymandias:

What of his tribe? Surely they have some blame? Pls tell me sir. I want to learn from your immense wisdom.

Send me your account for the school fees you begged for as discussed. cool

If you need pocket money to feed the family, I will assist being the Eze Ndigbo of California - ye kiss

Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by AllDModsAreMaad: 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
True, I am a PDP member yet I am Obidient.

Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by Kingozymandias(m): 5:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Send me your account for the school fees you begged for as discussed. cool

If you need pocket money to feed the family, I will assist being the Eze Ndigbo of California - ye kiss

Oh wow. How benevolent.

But sir as we were saying ...how come you are mentioned on twitter to seun just now ?
I saw where it was mentioned you said Lalasticlala came to beg you. Why do that sir.
Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by SALLYBERRY01(m): 5:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
Incase pdp loose
Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by ityP(m): 5:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Most of the people that are OBIdient now Atikulated in 2019 and as an APC and Tinubu supporter it gives me joy.

I'm telling you. All for Tinubu's Presidency. These Obi-dients no sabi say them dey vote for us grin

Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by Chatflick(m): 5:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
Felimax:
When I know I am not mad!
PDP all the way!

Atiku 2023 by God's grace!
Obviously you seem mad.

Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by GeneralOjukwu: 5:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Oh wow. How benevolent.

But sir as we were saying ...how come you are mentioned on twitter to seun just now ?
I saw where it was mentioned you said lolo came to beg you. Why do that sir.

I don't get you. Still hungry? You need some change? wink
Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by ityP(m): 5:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Mumu Zombidients working for Tinubu without knowing it.
The more PDP zombidients the better for Tinubu... grin

I'm telling you. He will just steal Atiku's votes. Goodnews for Tinubu

Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by mizz2posh: 5:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
He's not a former member of any house of reps, contested a few times and lost, he's mad cos they didn't give his old ass dad ticket to go to Senate abi reps.

Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by Kingozymandias(m): 5:53pm On Sep 19, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

I don't get you. Still hungry? You need some change? wink

Your kindness overwhelms me sir....
Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by lizychimamanda(f): 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
No be only u.., we know say una plenty just like Reno Omokrika... But Soon only the Obidient will inhearit the good of the land
Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by rusher14: 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
Should be ejected from the party.
Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by GeneralOjukwu: 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Your kindness overwhelms me sir....

That's my boy... I give official cars to the most loyal of my followers. I need to upgrade you.

Venza or the new Ferrari SUV?

Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by olahero(m): 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2022
Prinxzona10:
Anyone who thinks those opposing and attacking Peter Obi doesn't know that he's the best candidate among all,is living in fool's paradise buh the only issue they've got with Peter Obi is his tribe in Nigeria.

Before December ,those still pretending or still deceiving themselves will surely come to terms that Peter Obi's presidency is sacrosanct..

Who doesn't want to align with living being instead of dead brainless beings parading themselves as candidates while lunatic and foolish miscreants defends their abnormalities and cheer them on eeh:::: Tuah!!!

Lastly,the 2023 presidential election is between Peter Obi and Atiku Abubakar buh if you doubt me,you can bookmark this my comment for references purposes...

NB: for the paid soulless morons that will come to cry foul on my mention,always know that I wouldn't stoop too low to engage any enslaved brainless ape because it's disgusts a lot and even shameful seeing their hate filled useless comments here..

I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

Be deceiving yourself, I hope you guys will accept 2023 general election result because Obi will be the 3rd or 4th runner up in the election.

Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by Kingozymandias(m): 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

That's my boy... I give official cars to the most loyal of my followers. I need to upgrade you.

Venza or the new Ferrari SUV?

Neither ... The venxa is what my wife drives I see it as feminine while the Ferrari is a bit too luxurious for my taste I am more of a volvo or Mazda man
Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by Temptee101(m): 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2022
ShowYourCertificate:
I am PDP and yet Obidient. I know a lot of people who don't belong to LP and are yet Obidient.

Same here !

All well meaning Nigerians are Obidient
Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by Prettylima(f): 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
Am also a pdp member in Lagos but belive am highly Obident check my signature we produce all kinds of packaging cartons

Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by Arysexy(m): 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
I'm APGA and OBIdient

Obi for President

APGA for Anambra state

Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by Indispensable85(m): 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
Like I said before, majority of Obi's votes will come from PDP. Atiku is toast.

Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by Devil1Messenger: 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
Mirabella00:
Nice
Vote obi
Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by onuman: 6:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
ShowYourCertificate:

Source: Channels TV

Sound judgement, Isibor.
It's only Tinubu with his followers from the south who are working against the south to produce a successor to President Buhari, as old and sickly Tinubu is yet to collapse his structures and join support for the Labour Party.

Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by tctrills: 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Most of the people that are OBIdient now Atikulated in 2019 and as an APC and Tinubu supporter it gives me joy.
Many of the people Obedient now voted for Buhari in the last election, and many would be voting for the first time in their lives.

Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by YourhealthNG2(m): 6:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Same way many northerners who were in APC in 2019 and now are Atikulated

Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by DOnlooker(m): 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
dam2000:
Atiku is coming
yes, to Dubai!

Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by akinmusi(m): 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
Yes children of God are obidient.

Buhari Hands Over APC Flag To 'Our Governortorial Candidate' / Edo: How plot to give Obaseki soft landing failed / Pictures Of Mausoleums Of Famous Nigerians