Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" (31277 Views)

Is Nyesom Wike An APC Member Or A PDP Member? / PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) / Voters Block Osun PDP Member From Leaving Until She Pays As Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by labelle123(f): 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2022
Na so e supposed be
Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
We all know labour party is PDP feeders team so no surprises all the same PDP ll still win Edo state next year...
Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
Image123:
not uncommon. i have seen APC and PDP people and their families talk and campaign in favor of Obi without qualms. The ipobic mystery is when it's the other way around. You can't be for Obi and talk good or support other candidates, you'll be treated violently. We saw what they said and did recently to their guy in Lagos whose wife supports opposition.
abi oooo they called for his head cos d wife support tinubu... Now they are praising a man doing anti Party activity openly... The good thing is that labour party ll still lose so we all can rest online from noise
Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by Emekaterry: 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
Indispensable85:

There's nothing that suggest that Atiku will win the north simply because he's a northerner. All the previous results from the north in all the presidential election contested by Atiku are there for verification.
depending on whom he challenged then and whom he will challenge next year, buhari is no longer on the ballot.
Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by pacesetting: 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
First, I didn't say Atiku will win the North. I said it will be a fierce battle between him and Tinubu.

Second, Atiku is not contesting with Buhari. The massive decamping from APC to PDP should tell you how things are turning out. You will get the clearer picture when campaign starts.
Indispensable85:

There's nothing that suggest that Atiku will win the north simply because he's a northerner. All the previous results from the north in all the presidential election contested by Atiku are there for verification.
Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by EhisChelsea1(m): 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
ShowYourCertificate:

Source: Channels TV

Ogbeide Ifaluyi- Isibor is NOT from Edo Central and have NEVER held any elected position in the state. So, from where did you get your info from? Which of the House of Reps was he a member of and which of the Edo Central is he from?
Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by ChukwuObe: 10:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Im APC and Obidient too.

Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by Proudlyomonna: 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2022
For me it is APGA Today, APGA Tomorrow and APGA Forever,but I am fully Obidient.
Obidiati is the way forward.
Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by Proudlyomonna: 11:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
Felimax:
When I know I am not mad!
PDP all the way!

Atiku 2023 by God's grace!

Atiku is a Northerner,it's the Turn of The South to lead.
Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by Felimax(m): 12:51am On Sep 20, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Atiku is a Northerner,it's the Turn of The South to lead.

Leave that thing. The South is not ready. We are divided with greedy, selfish and secret political ambition.
Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by Felimax(m): 12:54am On Sep 20, 2022
FullBlastLight:

Dude, ur comment didn't prove dt u ain't crazily mad!

Or, what's d definition of madness again?

Is it not doing d same thing over & again wit d same approach & then expect a different result? Huh?

If PDP governed dis Nation for 16 uninterrupted years & could solve d minutest problems of Nig, supporting & voting 4 them 2 be reinforced is nothing else bt a voluntary effort!

And u said u & ur likes are not mad like dis? Huh?

We are all mad already & properly crazy!

Anyway, thoroughly mad pple don't usually know dt they are mad, only d sane can spot d difference!

Forgive me! !cool

Be warned!
See your pistol I go turn am face you. Run far!
Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by Obidient4life2: 2:17am On Sep 20, 2022
Prinxzona10:
Anyone who thinks those opposing and attacking Peter Obi doesn't know that he's the best candidate among all,is living in fool's paradise buh the only issue they've got with Peter Obi is his tribe in Nigeria.

Before December ,those still pretending or still deceiving themselves will surely come to terms that Peter Obi's presidency is sacrosanct..

Who doesn't want to align with living being instead of dead brainless beings parading themselves as candidates while lunatic and foolish miscreants defends their abnormalities and cheer them on eeh:::: Tuah!!!

Lastly,the 2023 presidential election is between Peter Obi and Atiku Abubakar buh if you doubt me,you can bookmark this my comment for reference purposes...

NB: for the paid soulless morons that will come to cry foul on my mention,always know that I wouldn't stoop too low to engage any enslaved brainless ape because it's disgusts a lot and even shameful seeing their hate filled useless comments here..

I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

For the nairaland class it's his tribe, for the political jobbers like Rheno it's their stomach. They believe so much in I'll gotten wealth.
Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by Indispensable85(m): 4:57am On Sep 20, 2022
pacesetting:
First, I didn't say Atiku will win the North. I said it will be a fierce battle between him and Tinubu.

Second, Atiku is not contesting with Buhari. The massive decamping from APC to PDP should tell you how things are turning out. You will get the clearer picture when campaign starts.

Decamping has been both ways not one way. And go back and check the results from the north when Atiku contested with yaradua and Buhari. He has never had that charisma in the north. He'll struggle again especially with kwankwaso in the race.
Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by Indispensable85(m): 5:00am On Sep 20, 2022
Emekaterry:
depending on whom he challenged then and whom he will challenge next year, buhari is no longer on the ballot.

When Atiku contested in 2007 with yaradua and Buhari what did he get from the north? He has never been an option. With kwankwaso in the race, he'll struggle yet again.
Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 8:04am On Sep 20, 2022
Felimax:
When I know I am not mad!
PDP all the way!

Atiku 2023 by God's grace!

...but your comment shows total madness.
Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by Felimax(m): 8:12am On Sep 20, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:

...but my comment shows total madness.

Be very careful!
Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by asanausana91: 9:38am On Sep 20, 2022
I blame Ayu for this rubbish. PDP should give this idiot matching order. PDP should not tolerate anti party.
You either go to labour party or remain and campaign for PDP.
Send the idiot out of the party.
Atiku will win without this backstabbers.
Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by Tochj(m): 9:40am On Sep 20, 2022
Everyone with a living conscience is obidients, only shameless people who have sold their conscience for bullion van money is still supporting APC and PDP.
Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by ChereCC77(m): 10:14am On Sep 20, 2022
What is the problem with Peter Obi' tribe? uote author=Prinxzona10 post=116816106]Anyone who thinks those opposing and attacking Peter Obi doesn't know that he's the best candidate among all,is living in fool's paradise buh the only issue they've got with Peter Obi is his tribe in Nigeria.

Before December ,those still pretending or still deceiving themselves will surely come to terms that Peter Obi's presidency is sacrosanct..

Who doesn't want to align with living being instead of dead brainless beings parading themselves as candidates while lunatic and foolish miscreants defends their abnormalities and cheer them on eeh:::: Tuah!!!

Lastly,the 2023 presidential election is between Peter Obi and Atiku Abubakar buh if you doubt me,you can bookmark this my comment for reference purposes...

NB: for the paid soulless morons that will come to cry foul on my mention,always know that I wouldn't stoop too low to engage any enslaved brainless ape because it's disgusts a lot and even shameful seeing their hate filled useless comments here..

I rest my case..Gracias!!!![/quote]
Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by Proudlyomonna: 11:48am On Sep 20, 2022
Felimax:

Leave that thing. The South is not ready. We are divided with greedy, selfish and secret political ambition.

Come to think of it,If it doesn't goes to Peter Obi,let Atiku keep it,lets see how well it plays for the North to hold onto power for straight up 16years something we all know that if the South dares come up with the Idea the North would have been threatening hell by Now.
Apc must GO.
Re: Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" by michxandata(m): 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
So you think Tinubu will automatically inherit Buhari's 12 million northern voters?
You must be living in your head man!
Okoroawusa:
Most of the people that are OBIdient now Atikulated in 2019 and as an APC and Tinubu supporter it gives me joy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chief Don Etiebet Is Alive / China Reacts To Reports Of Funding Terror Groups In Nigeria. / Wikipedia Just Updated Tinubu's Profile As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.