Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

I Am A Woman And I Wish I Was Born With A Penis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am A Woman And I Wish I Was Born With A Penis (4613 Views)

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / I Masturbate And I Wish I Can Stop It / A Ghanaian Village Of Mafi Dove, Sex Is Allowed But No One Was Born There(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Woman And I Wish I Was Born With A Penis by Apexter0001: 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
I feel so jealous, frustrated and angry whenever I see biological males with penis.

I hate them for having what I lack

This is gradually and completely turning me into a misandrist

6 Likes

Re: I Am A Woman And I Wish I Was Born With A Penis by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
You can still become a transgender male na

1 Like

Re: I Am A Woman And I Wish I Was Born With A Penis by wis3(m): 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
Biological men?

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Woman And I Wish I Was Born With A Penis by Qatar2022: 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
Go they will add penis on your body

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Woman And I Wish I Was Born With A Penis by Ever8090: 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Woman And I Wish I Was Born With A Penis by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
sadly, you are doomed then, because even if you turn into a lesbian, men will still be viewed as the oga at the top of this world.
just accept your fate and bow down to our gender...

1 Like

Re: I Am A Woman And I Wish I Was Born With A Penis by Moh247: 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
cool

To be a man no easy oo not about the penis . Can you hustle 247, are you ready to support your loved ones

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Woman And I Wish I Was Born With A Penis by Umbrateeth04: 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
sadly, you are doomed then, because even if you turn into a lesbian, men will still be viewed as the oga at the top of this world.
just accept your fate and bow down to our gender...
you are a f00l if you think, that men are superior to women.

The only edge a man have over a woman is just physical strength....simple

Afterall we have men bowing down to women because those women embodies power, affluence, connection, fortification and authority

7 Likes

Re: I Am A Woman And I Wish I Was Born With A Penis by Tegabadguy(m): 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
Apexter0001:
I feel so jealous, frustrated and angry whenever I see biological men with penis.

grin grin grin you don high abi
Re: I Am A Woman And I Wish I Was Born With A Penis by Theory2022: 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
Umbrateeth04:

Eweeeeeeee you said simple
Am sorry
Your sense travel liv you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: I Am A Woman And I Wish I Was Born With A Penis by MatrixReloaded: 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
Don't be sweet heart. Don't go looking at every man penis in the public both those that flash it while peeing and those that are mad. I know those are the ilks that make u feel jealous. Be contented with the lining inbtw your legs and take proper care of it, preserve it to avoid spoiling.
So many factors can spoil it least toping
1. Too much shooking
2. Bad hygiene

1 Like

Re: I Am A Woman And I Wish I Was Born With A Penis by Felimax(m): 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
Umbrateeth04:

Afterall we have men bowing down to women because those women embodies power, affluence, connection, fortification and authority

No don't insult her. She is in her own world going through very deep thoughts. You just cannot know the root of it all, may not just be about sex you know.

I have met lots of women with such mindset and I admire them a lot. Sometimes some gets so nasty as to even spank their fellows in public, anywhere.

It's very common to see fellow women sexually playing with each other in public and sometimes it's a huge turn on.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Woman And I Wish I Was Born With A Penis by Umbrateeth04: 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
Theory2022:

Eweeeeeeee you said simple
Am sorry
Your sense travel liv you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
sawdust dey your head when you type this rubbish cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Woman And I Wish I Was Born With A Penis by money121(m): 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2022
Oni yeye
Re: I Am A Woman And I Wish I Was Born With A Penis by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
Umbrateeth04:

whether you agree or not, its all on you, but MEN ARE RUNNING THIS WORLD so if you want to keep fooling yourself that it aint, then so be it.
here is a few clues:
- men at the top generally get more money than women
- there is only about 5% of women as CEOs of top companies in this world
- there will always be more men in gov (to run any country) than women
- in Nigeria/Africa, numbers are even worse
- in religion, men are above women
- in African culture, men are everything,

...but hey, dont despair, women are running the world when it comes to A) being a housewife B) prostitution an also C) entering beauty pageants or modeling.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Woman And I Wish I Was Born With A Penis by Bontafa: 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Homo

Munafukin shatap
Re: I Am A Woman And I Wish I Was Born With A Penis by Umbrateeth04: 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

whether you agree or not, its all on you, but MEN ARE RUNNING THIS WORLD so if you want to keep fooling yourself that it aint, then so be it.
here is a few clues:
- there will always be more men in gov to run any country than women

...but hey, dont despair, women are running the world when it comes to A) being a housewife B) prostitution an also C) entering beauty pageants or modeling.
All this horseshit you typed down still boils down to physical strength...that is biological makeup

Let me ENLIGHTEN your Stupidity we have women of power example queen elizabeth, the woman that contested with trump for american presidency, condolizza rice, operah winfrey etc

Take for instance the richest man in africa cannot measure up with a rich woman like Jacqueline Mars

Men run the world in some aspect because of their physical strength
And the irony of it all is that we have women that are far more richer than men grin

Even if we are in a man's world we will still have men of the lower class that will still bow down to a lot of women on the higher class it is inevitable grin

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Woman And I Wish I Was Born With A Penis by Umbrateeth04: 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

here is a few clues:
- there will always be more men in gov to run any country than women

you should never say run the world to this kind of women
Or be ready to be pound to the ground and crushed to pieces.

1.Nataliya Kuznetsova
2.Stefi Cohen
3.Dana Linn Bailey
4.Julia Vins
5.Bakhar Nabieva
6.Yuan Herong etc I have an endless list of them

You better shove your Stupidity down your ass grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Woman And I Wish I Was Born With A Penis by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
All this horseshit you typed down still boils down to physical strength...that is biological makeup

what does physical strength got to do with being a CEO?!
what does physical strength got to do with EARNING MORE MONEY THAN WOMEN?
what does physical strength go to do with BEING IN GOV?
what does physical strength got to do with RELIGION DICTATING MEN AS THE HEAD?
what does physical strength got to do with AFRICAN CULTURE VIEWING MEN AS THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA?

Let me ENLIGHTEN your Stupidity we have women of power example queen elizabeth, the woman that contested with trump for american presidency, condolizza rice, operah winfrey etc

of course there are powerful women on this earth, duh, but they are a grain of salt compared with the amount of powerful men out there.
how many kings are there in this world compared to queens? how many male presidents/candidates are there compared to female? how many male movie studio owner are there compared to women?! stop fooling yourself!

Take for instance the richest man in africa cannot measure up with a rich woman like Jacqueline Mars[/b]Men run the world because of their [b] physical strength
And the irony of it all is that we have women that are far more richer than men grin

here is a clue: out of the top 30 richest person on earth, only 3 are women....and the 1st one on the list is only #14.
men will always better women in this area, however you want to look at it. so yes, Jacqueline Mars is richer than the corner street mechanic in Yaba, but apart from that, men surpass her like crazy!

Even if we are in a man's world we will still have men of the lower class that will still bow down to a lot of women on the higher class it is inevitable grin

who cares?! MEN RUN THIS WORLD, and as much as (of course) some men wont, the MAJORITY WILL!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am A Woman And I Wish I Was Born With A Penis by Umbrateeth04: 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

what does physical strength got to do with AFRICAN CULTURE VIEWING MEN AS THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA?

of course there are powerful women on this earth, duh, but they are a grain of salt compared with the amount of powerful men out there.
how many kings are there in this world compared to queens? how many male presidents/candidates are there compared to female? how many male movie studio owner are there compared to women?! stop fooling yourself!

here is a clue: out of the top 30 richest person on earth, only 3 are women....and the 1st one on the list is only #14.
men will always better women in this area, however you want to look at it. so yes, Jacqueline Mars is richer than the corner street mechanic in Yaba, but apart from that, men surpass her like crazy!

who cares?! MEN RUN THIS WORLD, and as much as (of course) some men wont, the MAJORITY WILL!

that is the stupid african poor mentality
You don't know it takes physical strength to manup and be given a CEO title
physical strength comes with some baggage which is emotional independence and bravery
The woman that has the same physical strength with a man would be highly feared and respected and she will have that brute force to challenge a man for the ceo title it also comes with fierceness
If as a woman you are highly intelligent but physically weak you won't be given the same respect than a man who has the same IQ like yours but physically strong.
Physical strength makes you push through, physical weakness makes you weak and vulnerable

You must be high on meth to type that shit that powerful women on earth are just like a grain of salt
Yes I agree that men are richer than women but the ratio is 60:40
Like I said earlier the only thing giving a man edge over a woman is Physical strength
For you to be a ruler you must be physically and emotionally strong.

Men can never better women in any area the only reason men have an edge over them is due to physical strength
You must be stupid to type that men surpass 'jacqueline mars' it seems you don't know that woman's networth?
Come to think of it she is not the most richest woman on earth
But tell me any man in africa that is richer than jacqueline mars? grin
Even dangote is just a rag to her.

You are Typing rubbish
The fact still remains as much as men run the world in some aspect they will be men that will bow down to women...it is inevitable

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Woman And I Wish I Was Born With A Penis by iLegendd(m): 4:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
Don't forget the moment you have a penis, your responsibility in life increases.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Woman And I Wish I Was Born With A Penis by Premiumwriter: 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2022
Apexter0001:
I feel so jealous, frustrated and angry whenever I see biological men with penis.

The problem of all feminist and Lesbians.

The real reason why they hate men.

But we nor care cheesy

6 Likes

Re: I Am A Woman And I Wish I Was Born With A Penis by Goodnigga: 5:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
Apexter0001:

Hmm, na wa o. Are men angry that you have pussy to make money before night comes that men don't have. What you can make with your pussy in less than an hour is another man daily income , some even monthly. You think we men don't get jealous how women have easy? What are you even jealous about men, hardwork day and night, hustle, chase girls while girls do nothing. Be the first to initiate everything. Omo, thank God for creating u female, some men won't even want to come back men, because billings and responsibilities of a man are too much

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Woman And I Wish I Was Born With A Penis by Gromilla010: 5:26pm On Sep 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you are not fit to call yourself a man, you are a lower order of being than humans

You are a compound fool.

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Woman And I Wish I Was Born With A Penis by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
Gromilla010:
you are not fit to call yourself a man, you are a subhuman
You are a compound fool.

you can accept the truth or ACCEPT THE TRUTH... choice is yours lady!

Umbrateeth04:
that is the stupid african poor mentality
You don't know it takes physical strength to manup and be given a CEO title

stop writing rubbish online, you sound degenerate... to be a CEO, you solely need EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE/EDUCATION, TRUST, MOTIVATION, SELF CONFIDENCE and STRONG MANAGEMENT/COMMUNICATION SKILLS... there is absolutely NOTHING physical about being a CEO, its just that men are better at it than women.

physical strength comes with some baggage which is emotional independence and bravery
The woman that has the same physical strength with a man would be highly feared and respected and she will have that brute force to challenge a man for the ceo title it also comes with fierceness
If as a woman you are highly intelligent but physically weak you won't be given the same respect than a man who has the same IQ like yours but physically strong. Physical strength makes you push through, physical weakness makes you weak and vulnerable

ARRANT GIBBERISH NONSENSE

You must be high on meth to type that shit that powerful women on earth are just like a grain of salt
Yes I agree that men are richer than women but the ratio is 60:40

you can put your head in the sand and believe whatever nonsense you desire, but i'd rather look at FACTS: check the Forbes list of top richest people on earth, and see if there is any list (top 10, top 30, top 50 ) that come close to even 90/10 ratio. i dare you to prove me wrong

Like I said earlier the only thing giving a man edge over a woman is Physical strength
For you to be a ruler you must be physically and emotionally strong.

by all means, tell us how all these female rulers and/or the queen for example were physically strong...

Men can never better women in any area the only reason men have an edge over them is due to physical strength
You must be stupid to type that men surpass 'jacqueline mars' it seems you don't know that woman's networth?
Come to think of it she is not the most richest woman on earth
But tell me any man in africa that is richer than jacqueline mars? grin Even dangote is just a rag to her.

you see the problem with some of you women is that you are so deluded, you will use any rubbish on earth to make an irrelevant point. this is a discussion about MEN vs WOMEN, not WHITE WOMEN vs AFRICAN MEN.... so lets stick to the issue and let me educate you instead:
- Jacqueline Mars is #41 on the list of richest person on earth, there are at least 36 MEN ON EARTH RICHER THAN HER, thus my point, men run this world. you can look at it side ways, upside down or even backwards, it still wont make any difference. the statistics speaks for itself.

You are Typing rubbish
The fact still remains as much as men run the world in some aspect they will be men that will bow down to women...it is inevitable

ALLELUJAH!!!!!
so long as you agree with me that MEN RUN THIS WORLD, thats all that matters... and whether some street mechanic in Yaba works for a woman (or not) is IRRELEVANT TO THE ISSUE AT HAND!

1 Like

Re: I Am A Woman And I Wish I Was Born With A Penis by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
you should never say run the world to this kind of women
Or be ready to be pound to the ground and crushed to pieces.

1.Nataliya Kuznetsova
2.Stefi Cohen
3.Dana Linn Bailey
4.Julia Vins
5.Bakhar Nabieva
6.Yuan Herong etc I have an endless list of them

You better shove your Stupidity down your ass grin

bring all the women you desire to this discussion, it doesnt change the FACTS! if you indeed look up to women and believe they are ruling this world, you wouldnt WISH TO BE A MAN THEN, lol!

MEN RUN THIS WORLD!!!!
Re: I Am A Woman And I Wish I Was Born With A Penis by Theory2022: 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
sawdust dey your head when you type this rubbish cheesy
2:0
Home and away grin cheesy
Re: I Am A Woman And I Wish I Was Born With A Penis by Umbrateeth04: 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2022
Theory2022:

2:0
Home and away grin cheesy
even though you no get brain at least your 2kb memory don tell you say you lose both home and away grin

You are a born loser

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Woman And I Wish I Was Born With A Penis by Mercury12(m): 6:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
Apexter0001:
I feel so jealous, frustrated and angry whenever I see biological males with penis.

God that makes you come as a woman is wiser than you. Perhaps it for the best because it a different ball game in men world. Don't envy o because being a man is not easy. That is why the weak ones chicken out and go suicidal or turn cross dressers and gays which is very bad and not right
Re: I Am A Woman And I Wish I Was Born With A Penis by Mercury12(m): 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2022

That is confusion. Y'all should quit supporting nonsense
Re: I Am A Woman And I Wish I Was Born With A Penis by Umbrateeth04: 6:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you can accept the truth or ACCEPT THE TRUTH... choice is yours lady!

stop writing rubbish online, you sound degenerate... to be a CEO, you solely need EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE/EDUCATION, TRUST, MOTIVATION, SELF CONFIDENCE and STRONG MANAGEMENT/COMMUNICATION SKILLS... there is absolutely NOTHING physical about being a CEO, its just that men are better at it than women.

ARRANT GIBBERISH NONSENSE

you can put your head in the sand and believe whatever nonsense you desire, but i'd rather look at FACTS: check the Forbes list of top richest people on earth, and see if there is any list (top 10, top 30, top 50 ) that come close to even 90/10 ratio. i dare you to prove me wrong

by all means, tell us how all these female rulers and/or the queen for example were physically strong...

you see the problem with some of you women is that you are so deluded, you will use any rubbish on earth to make an irrelevant point. this is a discussion about MEN vs WOMEN, not WHITE WOMEN vs AFRICAN MEN.... so lets stick to the issue and let me educate you instead:
- Jacqueline Mars is #41 on the list of richest person on earth, there are at least 36 MEN ON EARTH RICHER THAN HER, thus my point, men run this world. you can look at it side ways, upside down or even backwards, it still wont make any difference. the statistics speaks for itself.

ALLELUJAH!!!!!
so long as you agree with me that MEN RUN THIS WORLD, thats all that matters... and whether some street mechanic in Yaba works for a woman (or not) is IRRELEVANT TO THE ISSUE AT HAND!
you are myopic, stupid and sick in the brain grin
See this slowpoke from the soak-away pit.
You are already in the wilderness of Stupidity in the jungle were you reside.
The way of life of most rainforest animals is far superior to your own
The last thing I will expect is an idiot like you that can pass out as maggot to come online to type epic gibberish of what he completely knows nothing about.
You are an economic refugee

it is obvious you have lost the physical, mental or moral qualities considered normal and desirable, showing evidence of decline

So in your decayed faculty the prospects that are needed for been a CEO is only exclusive to men. Women don't have such qualities or skills? I laugh at your foolery
I know you don't have common sense, because if you have that sense you would know that even though you have such experience and skills without physical strength you can never be a CEO
It is survival of the fittest grin

TOO BAD YOU COULDN'T COUNTER ME, SO I AM VERY MUCH CORRECT IN THAT ASPECT grin

You can put your head inside the soak-away pit filled with feaces and delude yourself with Stupidity and foolishness
#FACT# forbes only have list of 100 or more and that percentage is too small to draw a valid conclusion.
But making use of the little list we have we will deduce that men are topping the list but the fact still remains that we have women that are a billion times richer than men.
Example Françoise Bettencourt Meyers: worth US$74.8 billion

The female rulers were given the position as a monarchy, royal family tree, some by skills and experience irrespective of sex and physical strength

The anamoly of some of you simpletons that parades themselves as men are juvenile delinquents that will use stupid masculine useless priveledge to type gibberish online
This is a discussion of men and women and bringing men or women of color is still perfectly valid....I hit you so hard that you are trying to dodge that specific line grin
The richest woman on earth is Françoise Bettencourt Meyers and not even jacqueline mars. You using at least 36men in the forbes list is not enough data to conclude that the so called MEN RUN THE WORLD!!! grin....your premise and conclusion is stupid and foolish cheesy
Your perception is totally flawed grin

You are slow,dyslexic and stupid at the same time.
I TYPED MEN RUN THE WORLD IN SOME ASPECT NOT EVERY ASPECT AND THE SAME ALSO GOES TO WOMEN
The fact still remains that lower class men will always bow down to higher class women grin

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Woman And I Wish I Was Born With A Penis by Vinnie2000(m): 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
What do you want Penis for?
To Fcvk ur own Towtow or what? sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dating A Cultist? / Have You Ever Cheated In Your Relationship, Gist Us ! / Guys Will You Allow The Girl You Are About To Marry Do This?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.