Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Dating A Cultist? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Cultist? (4619 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police / What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Cultist? by angolag(m): 11:45am On Jul 21, 2007
In love with a cultist? Dating a cultist? How would you feel after? Opinions from the girls will be appreciated.
Re: Dating A Cultist? by OmoEko1(f): 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2007
So what kind of advice do you want from us oh

Tell u to break up the relationhip becos his in cult.

Or tell you how dangerous it is to date a cultist.

So you are in love with an cultist hmmmm welcome, abi u want some sweet fot that.

"Anyway u won't be the first person to date a cult member and neither will you be the last".

Anyone in their right mind will not brag about this type of thing on a public forum about his\her partners been a cult memember, only jobless person will do that, which is obviously what you are.

Btw stop spamming the thread with your nonsense!!!shio. Next time you want to create a topic, use your common sense before posting it.

Abi will they give u free money at the bank for dating a cult member, if yes hmmm then I have to date one.lmfao
Re: Dating A Cultist? by niceuzor: 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2007
Omo Eko  - Omo abeg take ham easy you forget say na Nairaland Omomo!! cool

@topic

plz wait more Opinions re coming from the ladies grin
Re: Dating A Cultist? by nana(f): 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2007
angola_g:

Dating a cultist,How woud u feel after?Opinions from the girls will be appreciated
Chai!i don't even know where to start from:
Were u forced/threatened to date him?
Why are u coming online to tell us or what sort of advise do u want from Nairalanders?

Babe, u got to break down your question into simpler analysis so that we can contribute, if not people will just come here to yab u. For example. .me. .
Re: Dating A Cultist? by OmoEko1(f): 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2007
@nana
Abeg nobody forced her to date a cult member jooo, what she wanted was for ladies to tell her their experience dating a cultist. Anyway all she got to do was go to a college campus an ask them!!!fool hmmmm shio

@niceuzor
Lol gosh if it was in person I would have said worst jare, well u are right jare nlanders and their fake stories, na only God will save us.
Re: Dating A Cultist? by CrazyMan(m): 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2007
He will use you and foward you to his fellow cultist.
Re: Dating A Cultist? by nana(f): 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2007
Better still,she wants us to envy her guts for dating a cultist. .bushwa. . .
Re: Dating A Cultist? by johnnygan(m): 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2007
lol. Sorta crazy comment
Re: Dating A Cultist? by niceuzor: 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2007
Plz guyz let's give this babe a break?

Remember say na NL New born Pinkin.
Re: Dating A Cultist? by OmoEko1(f): 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2007
What break grin grin grin she should think next time before posting a stupid topic
Re: Dating A Cultist? by bluesky4(f): 5:06pm On Jul 27, 2007
soo ur dating a cultist? shocked
how did u find out? if this was me i would leave the relationship.
Re: Dating A Cultist? by shotman(m): 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2007
Hey Nothing BAD in dating a cultist, if there is Love, beside you need to belongs these days to one thing or the Other, if you are Not happy with ur guy been a cultist, Just tell Him and see how he reason with you, then you know what to do.But for now, enjoy ur thing while It Last.
Re: Dating A Cultist? by desgiezd(m): 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2007
Congrats lover, I hope you have made your blood ready forr the next sacrifice
Re: Dating A Cultist? by bluesky4(f): 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2007
hmmmmm
Re: Dating A Cultist? by tpia: 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2007
cultists are people too.

However, your boyfriend needs to have a sense of direction. Is he planning on leaving the cult or not? And exactly how deep is he in the cult- like has he taken part in a killing spree or things like that?

anyway, what can I say. Pray, I guess. Maybe God can find a solution to this dilemma.

If you're not a cultist yourself, I would have advised you to run, but you seem bent on dating the guy.
Re: Dating A Cultist? by efuah(f): 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2007
to all:
hw do u know the poster is a male or female??

besides,
angola_g:

Dating a cultist,How woud u feel after?Opinions from the girls will be appreciated
he/she did not say whether dating one or not, perhpas just wanted to find out how it feels to
realise that ur boyfriend/girlfriend is an occult.

pls be gentle on the poster
Re: Dating A Cultist? by ikamefa(f): 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2007
definition of a cult:

cult Pronunciation (klt)
n.
a. A religion or religious sect generally considered to be extremist or false, with its followers often living in an unconventional manner under the guidance of an authoritarian, charismatic leader.
b. The followers of such a religion or sect.
2. A system or community of religious worship and ritual.
3. The formal means of expressing religious reverence; religious ceremony and ritual.
4. A usually nonscientific method or regimen claimed by its originator to have exclusive or exceptional power in curing a particular disease.
a. Obsessive, especially faddish, devotion to or veneration for a person, principle, or thing.
b. The object of such devotion.
6. An exclusive group of persons sharing an esoteric, usually artistic or intellectual interest.

now @topic when you say cultist

a group of guys in college running around the campus killing each other and being killed?

or a random guy who belongs to a religious sect which one are you referring to ?

in any case what do you want the girls to say? to be upfront and open their yansh in public? undecided

its a freaky world we live in! whoever does that is very BOLD sha undecided!
Re: Dating A Cultist? by MILITIA(f): 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2007
@Topic

Don't worry jare!!! They are very successful business men and women all over the world--especially in Nigeria!!!! tongue You will never lack for "anything"!!!!
Re: Dating A Cultist? by nana(f): 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2007
MILITIA:

@Topic

Don't worry jare!!! They are very successful business men and women all over the world--especially in Nigeria!!!! tongue You will never lack for "anything"!!!!
Lol, ur posts are funny
Re: Dating A Cultist? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2007
@omo eko
Haba dat was just too harsh mehn.where yu guyz beefin each oda or sumtin?please take it easy
wink
Moreover,it is indicated dat the poster is a male.so y r u guyz actin lyk he is a female.
Also,the poster didnt say he was dating one.he only wanted to ask the females their opinion as per dating a cultist.Next time,please open your eyes nd think well.lets see who is wiser here.y'all beefers who cnt read thru d lynz nd d harmless guy who jst wanted to entertain us wit his cultist question.
kiss

NEWAYZ,
@poster
I wuldnt date a cultist.Bt if luv leadz me dere,i shld be ready to take d risks nd nt plan to change him.afterall,i met him in dat way before i started datin him, cool
Re: Dating A Cultist? by OmoEko1(f): 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2007
jaylinaa:

@omo eko
Haba that was just too harsh mehn.where yu guys beefin each oda or sumtin?please take it easy
wink
Moreover,it is indicated that the poster is a male.so y r u guys actin like he is a female.
Also,the poster didnt say he was dating one.he only wanted to ask the females their opinion as per dating a cultist.Next time,please open your eyes nd think well.lets see who is wiser here.y'all beefers who cnt read through d lynz nd d harmless guy who jst wanted to entertain us wit his cultist question.
kiss

Well Miss I know everything, the poster just changed the gender so keep your opinion to yourself jare, i gave her the advice i would have given my sisters or any female friends of mine. Abeg shine your eyes well well before blabbing nonsense oh, and don’t ecer attack me without any valid reasons.
Re: Dating A Cultist? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2007
@omo eko
i dont think yu knw everything.nd yeah even if she/he(am actually confused here)changed the identity,it still doesnt mean he/she is in dat position.nd na fight?i am nt down for no beef abeg, i rili dnt care wat yu told ha nd yh i hav every rite to air ma opinionz just lyk u do urs so, sisterly advise ma ass!
Re: Dating A Cultist? by OmoEko1(f): 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2007
jaylinaa:

@omo eko
i don't think yu knw everything.nd yeah even if she/he(am actually confused here)changed the identity,it still doesnt mean he/she is in that position.nd na fight?i am nt down for no beef abeg, i rili dnt care what yu told ha nd yh i hav every rite to air ma opinionz just like u do urs so, sisterly advise ma ass!
Since you have every right to air your opinions, so why the hell were that attacking my comment, abeg jare save that rubbish for someone else.
Re: Dating A Cultist? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2007
Omo Eko:

Since you have every right to air your opinions, so why the hell were that attacking my comment, abeg jare save that rubbish for someone else.
Hmmmm am luvin it!!!! grin
Re: Dating A Cultist? by ANGELX(m): 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2007
i'd be very blunt with u. he or she wat ever has to tred with care. someone made a sensible comment about how deep the person is. that determines how hooked u r. love and cultism r like water n fuel,when fire comes the water isnt spared. so start packing ur heart and planning ur run . tahts my cool talk
Re: Dating A Cultist? by OmoEko1(f): 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2007
jaylinaa:

Hmmmm am loving it!!!! grin
whatever man, done with u.
Re: Dating A Cultist? by chiegemba(f): 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2007
@topic; seekin ppls advice means u know u r doin d wrong thing but u just need some1 2 pat u on d back and say some nice words 2 u which i think might be irrelevant but, if u know u r ready 4 watever u find / encounter along ur course more grease 2 ur elbows then. if its d other way around and u know u r not ready then better start findin a remedy 4 urself instead of comin 2 nl 2 seek ppls opinions wink

Wish U All D Best Though wink grin
Re: Dating A Cultist? by LadyGodiva(f): 4:58am On Jul 30, 2007
sorry haven;t lived in naija since i was 4. can someone please educated me on this cult phenomenon
Re: Dating A Cultist? by OmoEko1(f): 5:24am On Jul 30, 2007
A cultist KIlls, Rape,Robbery, and causes war on campus, they do anything crime related.

A cultist does not forgive anyone that messes with them, eg sleeping with their gfs or bfs, this one na death wish hmmm, they will hunt you down.

Most time when u have problems with a cult member, you have to live the school for them if you love your live and am speaking from experience.
Re: Dating A Cultist? by LadyGodiva(f): 5:46am On Jul 30, 2007
oh,

jeez.

so who protects them?
Re: Dating A Cultist? by OmoEko1(f): 5:57am On Jul 30, 2007
Lol girl u are silly oh cheesy cheesy, do you think the cops will protect them or government hmm hell no, the only person protecting them is "God Almighty" and the angles he sent to guard everyone of us.
Re: Dating A Cultist? by tpia: 6:05am On Jul 30, 2007
@ladygodiva

they protect each other.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Weak Men Fall In Love.. / Do Playing Games Enhances Marriage Life / My Photo File

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.