Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,707 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Her Pastor Said I’m Not The Right Person For Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Pastor Said I’m Not The Right Person For Her (1638 Views)

My Husband No Dey Knack Me Well- Cheating Wife's Confession To Her Pastor(Video) / My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor / 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Pastor Said I’m Not The Right Person For Her by concho(m): 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
Did you ever experience what I’m experiencing now or have a way around it

might not type well because I lack coordination right now .
My girlfriend of 4 years came back from a one week church program to tell me that the Man of God said I’m not the right person for her .

I am already making marriage plans before she brought this up .

I would actually just walk away on a norm, but she is actually the best thing that has happen to me over the years .

Don’t even know how to start going about this , I am very confused

Someone should help me please
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Her Pastor Said I’m Not The Right Person For Her by Zonefree(m): 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
The man of God might be saving you from impending disaster. Think about it.

8 Likes

Re: Her Pastor Said I’m Not The Right Person For Her by Sexyidiot(f): 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
My dear be suspicious, the pastor may have an evil plan.

3 Likes

Re: Her Pastor Said I’m Not The Right Person For Her by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
Guy, do not fool yourself if your girlfriend of 4 yrs decided to follow her pastor prophecy concerning future husband. Move on and increase you hustling so when next she see you in your affluence then she curse the so called Pastor.
concho:

My girlfriend of 4 years came back from a one week church program to tell me that the Man of God said I’m not the right person for her .

I would actually just walk away on a norm, but she is actually the best thing that has happen to me over the years .

8 Likes

Re: Her Pastor Said I’m Not The Right Person For Her by Nazgul: 4:18pm On Sep 19, 2022
What was the reason her pastor gave her for you not being the ideal man for her after spending 4 years together?

1 Like

Re: Her Pastor Said I’m Not The Right Person For Her by socialmediaman: 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
@ concho Have you considered the possibility that she could've made it up because she doesn't want to marry you?
Don't try to influence a woman into marrying you if she doesn't want to be with you. Your marriage may be over before it even starts

9 Likes

Re: Her Pastor Said I’m Not The Right Person For Her by virginprincess(f): 4:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
Maybe God is trying to save you or her from something, i advise you suspend the marriage plans and look deep into the issue you know marriage is not something you just jump into like that,op pls try to sit her down and ask her what she really mean by that statement and if she wants to continue with the marriage,most importantly don't forget to pray about it.

1 Like

Re: Her Pastor Said I’m Not The Right Person For Her by Foodqueen(f): 4:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
Is this a true story I can see more.
Re: Her Pastor Said I’m Not The Right Person For Her by concho(m): 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nazgul:
What was the reason her pastor gave her for you not being the ideal man for her after spending 4 years together?
That I have weapons in the spiritual . that the weapons will fight her bla bla bla
Re: Her Pastor Said I’m Not The Right Person For Her by Nazgul: 5:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
concho:
That I have weapons in the spiritual . that the weapons will fight her bla bla bla
One thing you have to understand about most pastors these days is that many of them act based on perception and not the by the leading of the Holy Spirit.

If you're coming to marry their spiritual daughter and they don't like you, rather then be completely honest with their so called spiritual daughter that they don't really like you, they'll just tell the ignorant girl that God said you're not her husband. And the foolish girl would end everything you guys have laboured for simply because of one pastor who hasn't contributed a penny to her life.

Sit her down and talk to her, make her understand that it's only her parents who have the right to air their opinion in whoever she wants to marry and not someone who's only connection to her is because she attends his church. If she remains adamant on standing by her Pastor's prophecy I'll suggest you just let her be.

5 Likes

Re: Her Pastor Said I’m Not The Right Person For Her by boxer022(m): 5:18pm On Sep 19, 2022
She is the best thing that happened to you. This is what you feel now but do you know what the future holds for the both of you? My little advice for two of you is to pray fervently about it pleading with God to help the both of you and reveal to both of you the truth about your union.
Re: Her Pastor Said I’m Not The Right Person For Her by Blue86(m): 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
You can't force someone to marry you, if she doesn't want to.
concho:

Re: Her Pastor Said I’m Not The Right Person For Her by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
She's no longer interested. Move on.

1 Like

Re: Her Pastor Said I’m Not The Right Person For Her by cubby4: 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2022
Hmmm...i remembered going for a church program too and the pastor told me the man i was about getting married to was not My husband. That was the last time i visited that church. I am married to the same man today for almost two years now and i can boldly say i made the best decision ever. As good men are hard to find now,i will now leave a good man because of prophecy...if i hear

10 Likes

Re: Her Pastor Said I’m Not The Right Person For Her by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2022
concho:

why are you confused

the pastor doesnt know you at all, you know yourself better than and your girlfriend.

If the pastor can see that you are not the right person why waste his energy pointing at the so "not right" and point her to the right guy ?

Just your girl the truth that you were already making plans for marriage and if she believes that pastor is saying the truth then she can also ask pastor point her to the right person
Re: Her Pastor Said I’m Not The Right Person For Her by SamOchuko: 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
concho:

Same thing happened to me in 2012, I later got married in 2013, I later saw her last year, she was still unmarried, what I later found out was that the pastor had the intention of eating her pie, I don’t know if he succeeded though, bro move on, there’s nothing that you’ll tell her that will make sense to her now.

1 Like

Re: Her Pastor Said I’m Not The Right Person For Her by concho(m): 9:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
ZIMDRILL:

why are you confused

the pastor doesnt know you at all, you know yourself better than and your girlfriend.

If the pastor can see that you are not the right person why waste his energy pointing at the so "not right" and point her to the right guy ?

Just your girl the truth that you were already making plans for marriage and if she believes that pastor is saying the truth then she can also ask pastor point her to the right person
I will say this in front of the family . The mum is the pilot here .
Re: Her Pastor Said I’m Not The Right Person For Her by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
concho:
I will say this in front of the family . The mum is the pilot here .

well in my view aslong you have said it in front of her its all good
Re: Her Pastor Said I’m Not The Right Person For Her by anthonyuncle(m): 7:35am On Sep 20, 2022
don’t try to convince her otherwise,
tell her to make the decision herself
Re: Her Pastor Said I’m Not The Right Person For Her by MufasaLion: 9:16am On Sep 20, 2022
These clerics are liars and they are aware that their members are gullible and would beleive anything they're told.
Re: Her Pastor Said I’m Not The Right Person For Her by MufasaLion: 9:17am On Sep 20, 2022
cubby4:
Hmmm...i remembered going for a church program too and the pastor told me the man i was about getting married to was not My husband. That was the last time i visited that church. I am married to the same man today for almost two years now and i can boldly say i made the best decision ever. As good men are hard to find now,i will now leave a good man because of prophecy...if i hear

They're liars.

1 Like

Re: Her Pastor Said I’m Not The Right Person For Her by Allison012: 9:41am On Sep 20, 2022
If she decides to follow her pastor then move on but if she decides opposite then wife her. you can't just waste 4 years like that na. besides the God that showed the pastor the vision will perfect things when you guys get married.
Re: Her Pastor Said I’m Not The Right Person For Her by Baronthecelebri: 10:28am On Sep 20, 2022
Simp,if she say that the pastor said that you're not the right person for her, the best thing to do is to go and meet the pastor without her consent. Before you leave her and move on, no Time to check time
concho:

Re: Her Pastor Said I’m Not The Right Person For Her by JONSYN7154: 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2022
concho:

These so called men of God can destroy good relationship.

That's how one told the lady I want to marry after Church counseling my father raped someone in the family and I asked her when and how?

After few days she came back that the prophetesses told her it my grandfather and not my father that she can't continue with the marriage any more.
Today am happily married with a cute son.

And she's begging that I should please forgive her that she was fooled by the prophetesses.

She will come back begging. Trust me.
Re: Her Pastor Said I’m Not The Right Person For Her by general111(m): 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2022
Sexyidiot:
My dear be suspicious, the pastor may have an evil plan.
lol
Re: Her Pastor Said I’m Not The Right Person For Her by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2022
So someone is about to deceive your fiancee and scatter her relationship, yet you don't want to talk to her and do everything possible to save her from the scam Pastor? It doesn't look like you truly loved her.
Re: Her Pastor Said I’m Not The Right Person For Her by GoldenJAT(m): 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
Na 2 persons way agree de marry each other!!
Re: Her Pastor Said I’m Not The Right Person For Her by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
Re: Her Pastor Said I’m Not The Right Person For Her by RepoMan007: 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
Pastor said. What is God saying?
Re: Her Pastor Said I’m Not The Right Person For Her by Fiscus105(m): 1:24am On Sep 21, 2022
Nazgul:

One thing you have to understand about most pastors these days is that many of them act based on perception and not the by the leading of the Holy Spirit.

If you're coming to marry their spiritual daughter and they don't like you, rather then be completely honest with their so called spiritual daughter that they don't really like you, they'll just tell the ignorant girl that God said you're not her husband. And the foolish girl would end everything you guys have laboured for simply because of one pastor who hasn't contributed a penny to her life.

Sit her down and talk to her, make her understand that it's only her parents who have the right to air their opinion in whoever she wants to marry and not someone who's only connection to her is because she attends his church. If she remains adamant on standing by her Pastor's prophecy I'll suggest you just let her be.

Instead of u to advice him to ask for reasons, u re telling him, it's only his parents, does his parents know spiritual reasons that pastor saw?
Re: Her Pastor Said I’m Not The Right Person For Her by Nazgul: 11:27am On Sep 21, 2022
Fiscus105:

Instead of u to advice him to ask for reasons, u re telling him, it's only his parents, does his parents know spiritual reasons that pastor saw?
And what makes you believe the pastor saw anything? It's people like you that all these false prophets decieve with fake prophecy just to mislead and extort your hard earned money.

If the man in question has spiritual weapons as the Pastor claimed to see, why not tell him to renounce them and offer deliverance prayers on him...isn't that the job of a Pastor?

If all the pastor does is to see problems without solution then he's clearly not a child of God cos God doesn't reveal problems without providing a way out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Pastor Said I’m Not The Right Person For Her by Fiscus105(m): 11:42am On Sep 21, 2022
Nazgul:

And what makes you believe the pastor saw anything? It's people like you that all these false prophets decieve with fake prophecy just to mislead and extort your hard earned money.

If the man in question has spiritual weapons as the Pastor claimed to see, why not tell him to renounce them and offer deliverance prayers on him...isn't that the job of a Pastor?

If all the pastor does is to see problems without solution then he's clearly not a child of God cos God doesn't reveal problems without providing a way out.

Any body with functional brain, will first ask reason behind any words/advice by anybody, pastor or no pastor.

Who told you that u are husband for the girl.
For me as a rational being I will ask reason behind, if it's valid or no vilid, only a foolish arogant will just brush it aside ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Welcome World's Oldest Twins From Embryos Frozen THIRTY Years Ago / What Are The Ingredients Of A Lasting And Happy Marriage? / Pls I Need A Lawyer Or Organisations That Look Into Women Abuse In Relatioship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.