Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? (60238 Views)

Two Things That Can Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly. / Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) / Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... No no I don't need romance cool Lmao... Nlanders don't know my house grin
You no need romance make we just dey look each other face ahbi
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
Sweetvie:
grin grin No! Am gentle and cute If guy visit your house it's no longer harmless grin
Lol so you think say e easy make guy just come ur house come harm u
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Sweetvie: 8:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

Lol
so you think say e easy make guy just come ur house come harm u
Lol... No
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Sweetvie: 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

You no need romance
make we just dey look each other face ahbi
Lol... No! Talk about business grin
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... No! Talk about business grin
Money Talk Only wink
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Sweetvie: 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

Money Talk Only wink
Yes o
And how we want to build Nigeria to be a better place grin
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:37am On Sep 23, 2022
Sweetvie:
Yes o And how we want to build Nigeria to be a better place grin

Na only me and you want build the Nigeria with which kind of cement

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Sweetvie: 10:20am On Sep 23, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

Na only me and you want build the Nigeria with which kind of cement
Lmao... No, everybody on nland. We go build am with dangote cement grin
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by FOOJA: 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2022
https://GridPayout.com/index.php?ref=191294. You just need to put in a little work. And you will be cash out
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by badblackgod: 1:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
Rozross:
Ok I get you now and it’s also true. Good character is the first stage of attraction not cars and clean house .

you see your life
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

but hope you can as well give out/or render to him all those qualities you just listed above
You can't call yourself my friend and not enjoy all those. But guys wey sabi cook ehn>>>>>>>. You guys 'd be gisting and he talks about his new recipes.....damn!!!

There's this competitive atmosphere it brings and I actually love it. Cuz I would always want to out-do the person and learn more. Plus we get to spoil the other with food
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Sofialuv(f): 8:04am On Sep 24, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, ladies, i give one a ride the other day, i got home before i discover my phone and wallet is gone. so i don't tell ladies my home location
not all sha
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Nigra(f): 12:03am On Oct 09, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

And he must have a very long thick gbola way e go take deal with you aggressively
Na the kind talk you dey like...olosho grin
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:46am On Oct 09, 2022
Nigra:

Na the kind talk you dey like...olosho grin

Lol
you want say you no dey enjoy the sweetness of big Gbola
especially that long thick one way if e enter your honey pot your leg go dey vibrate
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Nigra(f): 12:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

Lol
you want say you no dey enjoy the sweetness of big Gbola
especially that long thick one way if e enter your honey pot your leg go dey vibrate
Baddoo, especially the gbola that wobbles when hard..me no like the ones way veins dey show tongue
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
Nigra:

Baddoo, especially the gbola that wobbles when hard..me no like the ones way veins dey show tongue

lol
that type fit shift ur womb oo
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Nigra(f): 7:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

lol
that type fit shift ur womb oo
Him go shift am out of place and shift am back to place grin cool
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
Nigra:
Him go shift am out of place and shift am back to place grin cool
na your kind of lady deserve hot wild aggressive and brutal banging
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Nigra(f): 10:25pm On Oct 09, 2022
grin[quote author=FREDCLSSICO7 post=117419982]

na your kind of lady deserve hot wild aggressive and brutal banging[/quote
grin cool kiss wink cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Nigra(f): 1:04am On Oct 10, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

na your kind of lady deserve hot wild aggressive and brutal banging
Life is sweet and short,Na to enjoy am grin cool
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:28am On Oct 10, 2022
Nigra:
With better banging and nacking hope you go cum massively
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 10:43am On Oct 10, 2022
Nigra:
. if I run enter your kpekus e go be like na trailer jam you
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Nigra(f): 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

With better banging and nacking
hope you go cum massively
Some things are better left unsaid grin tongue
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Nigra(f): 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:
if I run enter your kpekus
e go be like na trailer jam you
Na so we dey hear, tongue cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
Nigra:
Na so we dey hear, tongue cheesy
e sure for me ooo I be talk and do wink smiley
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
Nigra:
Some things are better left unsaid grin tongue

Meet Me In The Bedroom Let's Finish It There
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Nigra(f): 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

Meet Me In The Bedroom Let's Finish It There
grin hmmmmmm... tongue..
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
Nigra:

grin hmmmmmm... tongue..

If I finish drilling ur honey well your mind go dey there
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Nigra(f): 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7 post=117536 436:

If I finish drilling ur honey well your mind go dey there
If I hear cheesy,how many babes mind dey there cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 6:55pm On Oct 14, 2022
Nigra:
If I hear cheesy,how many babes mind dey there cheesy cheesy cheesy

na you I want o
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by nedekid: 10:31am On Dec 03, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, ladies, i give one a ride the other day, i got home before i discover my phone and wallet is gone. so i don't tell ladies my home location
Same happened to me. Gave one a ride, used my new 27, 000 amp power bank to charge phone. Bitch stole it.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Positiveme2020: 10:41pm On Jan 16, 2023
Chidi2022:
My personal person...where have you been? Happy new week...

Hello happy New year , where have u been

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday / Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) / 19-year-old Boy Marries A 39-year-old Woman (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.