Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? (60230 Views)

Two Things That Can Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly. / Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) / Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by godofuck231: 5:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol.. You have problem sha... Ain't you the one that poke your nose in my comment
I no know say na petrol gas you be abeg no vex de go , wahalla gear box
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by biddostandard: 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
Enny2013:

Lol... Daaaddy!!!
should we talk off here
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Sweetvie: 6:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

Oh really?
are you scared or what's ur reason
Lol I fear you guys o... I don't trust guy one bit
Come to my house mean another thing grin
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by jnrbayano(m): 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2022
Enny2013:

1989 kwa?

Ok,sir.

Yes but as a kid. Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania 5

Have you read up on what I asked you to?
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol I fear you guys o... I don't trust guy one bit
Come to my house mean another thing grin

Lol
Fear Fear Lady
Sha I Understand The Point you're driving @

But shar some "come to my house" are just harmless fah
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Enny2013(f): 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
jnrbayano:

Yes but as a kid. Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania 5

Have you read up on what I asked you to?
Hell in cell!
I haven't read anything.i dnt want to change my perception.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Sweetvie: 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

Lol
Fear Fear Lady
Sha I Understand The Point you're driving @

But shar some "come to my house" are just harmless fah
Lemme let me fear grin grin
No, not until guy say come to my house cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by jnrbayano(m): 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2022
Enny2013:

Hell in cell!
I haven't read anything.i dnt want to change my perception.

Okay grin
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
FuckSilly:

The problem is always that many of you are too unintelligent to keep up with good and intelligent conversation. You won't contribute anything meaningful aside your one-one or one-word responses. grin grin grin

I swear down!
that shit is a huge turn off for me
that thing k!ls vibes
that's enough reason I don't normally engage in a deep conversation with some gals I'd rather discuss music, business or sport related matters with my guys
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
Your Attention is needed here
Pocohantas
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lemme let me fear grin grin No, not until guy say come to my house cheesy
Lol But If I Said I Should Come To Your Own House Will You Still Be Scared cheesy grin
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
Maryjane001:
If he knows how to cook, have sense, nice morals and of good company. Why not?.

but hope you can as well give out/or render to him all those qualities you just listed above
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Sweetvie: 1:15am On Sep 22, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

Lol
But If I Said I Should Come To Your Own House Will You Still Be Scared cheesy grin
No
Coz it my place and I know where i place all my stuff so any little mistake u go collect grin
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by verygoodbadboi: 8:36am On Sep 22, 2022
What about your own dope and clean car? Yeye girl Oni iranu. Compound fooool

Rozross:
If his apartment is dope and clean and if his cars are �. �
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 10:59am On Sep 22, 2022
Nigra:

If he is handsome and he can straff..life is too short oh grin

And he must have a very long thick gbola way e go take deal with you aggressively

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 11:08am On Sep 22, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

so you can get close to someone, put yourself in the position that this man will try to get closer to you and/or possibly mount you, just because of a nice house/cars?! shouldnt his CHARACTER/BEING be above where he lives or what he drives?!?!?
ayyy no cap ��� you kno what's real... Talk yo sh!t my guy.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 11:18am On Sep 22, 2022
donogaga:
Two things that can make you visit a guy repeatedly/often?
Ong I ain' bringin' no bih to the crib, if she tryna fucc then ah book an hotel tf, if she jus tryna hang out, we can go ahead hangout near a bar or sum. allat bitches comin to the crib to hangout makes no sense to me smh, but that's just me tho
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 11:31am On Sep 22, 2022
imagrg:
TRUE.
She would want to form platonic relationship with you with benefits while an irresponsible boy is somewhere knacking her kpekus FREE-OF-CHARGE!

@Your signature
how we go take link up I for like dey patronize you
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by DWNairaland2021: 11:34am On Sep 22, 2022
Ladies I trust we all have our eye for comfort

You can tell him to shop from www.dreamworksdirect.com

or join the Treasure Hunt Alert ⚠️

The Lenovo Ideapad 14" is going for just 23,423 Naira Only this Friday 23rd September, 2022!!!

Wanna be the Lucky Winner?

Set your alarms and hurry to www.dreamworksdirect.com

Also visit our Instagram Page - https://www.instagram.com/dreamworksnig

Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Sweetvie: 11:35am On Sep 22, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

Lol
But If I Said I Should Come To Your Own House Will You Still Be Scared cheesy grin
Lol... Stranger, it my territory so I got it cover
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... Stranger, it my territory so I got it cover

Lol
You Got It Covered With Bouncers right?
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
Sweetvie:
No
Coz it my place and I know where i place all my stuff so any little mistake u go collect grin

Lol
So you dun arrange weapon down for me Abi?
Then After I collect from ur hand your news go enter nairaland FP as you take finish innocent guy way come visit you
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
[quote author=Sweetvie post=116893750]No

@Bolded
which kind mistake you dey think say I want commit for ur house cheesy grin
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Sweetvie: 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
[quote author=FREDCLSSICO7 post=116915940][/quote]Lol... I don't know grin
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Sweetvie: 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

Lol
So you dun arrange weapon down for me Abi?
Then After I collect from ur hand your news go enter nairaland FP as you take finish innocent guy way come visit you
Lmao... They will understand nau coz I you did not do something bad you will not collect. grin
Las las they will abuse me tire grin cool
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Sweetvie: 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

Lol
You Got It Covered With Bouncers right?
Lol... Bouncer keh! Kitchen equipment don do... Any mistake you go collect wotowoto grin cool
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... Bouncer keh! Kitchen equipment don do... Any mistake you go collect wotowoto grin cool

Wahala grin grin
You go like vawulence o
shey na harmless visit to your house na want come cause problem way dey involve kitchen equipment
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lmao... They will understand nau coz I you did not do something bad you will not collect. grin
Las las [/b]they will abuse me tire[/b] grin cool

Lol
Just Ordinary romance way I want give you na be say I dun do bad thing
@bolded
Abi na prison they go throw you put
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... I don't know grin
You know jor if not why you go dey arrange kitchen equipment down for me

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Sweetvie: 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

Lol
Just Ordinary romance way I want give you na be say I dun do bad thing
@bolded
Abi na prison they go throw you put
Lol... No no I don't need romance cool
Lmao... Nlanders don't know my house grin
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Sweetvie: 7:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

Wahala grin grin
You go like vawulence o
shey na harmless visit to your house na want come cause problem way dey involve kitchen equipment
grin grin
No! Am gentle and cute
If guy visit your house it's no longer harmless grin
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Sweetvie: 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

You know jor
if not why you go dey arrange kitchen equipment down for me
in case of incasity grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.