Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well (67326 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver / Buhari, Tinubu, Akpabio, Oshiomhole, Osinbajo At APC Caucus Meeting / Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by davidtemi(m): 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2022
festacman:
Sometimes, this King Charles III looks a bit moronic.
na tiredness. Imagine the kind matching of today from church to church
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by ofem89(m): 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
Dalil8:
Too big to attend, had to send his vice.

For the first time, i'm liking Bubu's pride. That is how every African leader should act.
. where he traveled to the leader of the country is in that burial hope you know
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by eagleu: 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
Imagine for a moment where Osibanjo was the APC candidate today?
Peter Obi would have to more difficult instead of the present deadman walking we have now.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by Olu1000: 10:59pm On Sep 19, 2022
Dalil8:
Too big to attend, had to send his vice.

For the first time, i'm liking Bubu's pride. That is how every African leader should act.

He had more important engagements at UN general assembly.He is out of the country too.He is in New York City.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by Quintopia: 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
I love how Nigerian leaders always don our native attire in any and all settings, anywhere in the world.

Nigeria is not just the Giant of Africa.

It is the cultural capital and flag bearer of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by PeterObi4LP: 11:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
Softmirror:
cry

YOU WILL START HEARING "I WISH OSINBAJO IS APC PRESIDENTIAL FLAGBEARER" UP AND DOWN THIS THREAD FROM THE SAME PEOPLE WHO STILL WOULD HAVE RUBBISH THIS SAME OSINBAJO BY ATTRIBUTING NOT THE POSITIVE SIDE OF BUHARI BUT BUHARI'S NEGATIVE SIDES TO HIS PERSONALITY. grin.

"I WISH OSINBAJO IS APC PRESIDENTIAL FLAGBEARER, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER. BUT SINCE OBI IS ON THE BALLOT, IT IS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO NIGERIANS.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by PeterObi4LP: 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2022
eagleu:
Imagine for a moment where Osibanjo was the APC candidate today?
Peter Obi would have to more difficult instead of the present deadman walking we have now.

APC would have given Osibanjo the ticket my vote and others would have go for him. But all things work for our good for Peter Obi to come to our rescue. Nigerians have choosing to vote Peter Obi since Tinubu is a placeholder to Shettima.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by cocolacec(m): 11:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
festacman:
Sometimes, this King Charles III looks a bit moronic.
Moronic or not moronic,his ancestors are the conqueror of the Nigerian empires which he inherited few days ago.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by Deckylicious(m): 11:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by Apili: 11:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
UgoFly:
The first picture:

King: You mean your people prefer a man older than me as president instead of you??

Osibanjo: My King, the thing no give me mouth to talk o.
grin cheesy shocked
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by Morphinne: 12:29am On Sep 20, 2022
chukwugoziegi:

Same here. I wish he had been given the ticket.

But, e don happen e don happen, we vote OBIDATTI come 2023.
So you would leave Linus and vote Osinbajo? Chinedu fear God grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by Rayjnr: 1:38am On Sep 20, 2022
phorget:
Wish Osinbajo was the APC presidential candidate flagbearer...however,Obidient is still better than sacrifice.

For religion sake na abi, or is osinbajo not part of the mess again?
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by pquaver(m): 1:42am On Sep 20, 2022
Softmirror:
cry

YOU WILL START HEARING "I WISH OSINBAJO IS APC PRESIDENTIAL FLAGBEARER" UP AND DOWN THIS THREAD FROM THE SAME PEOPLE WHO STILL WOULD HAVE RUBBISH THIS SAME OSINBAJO BY ATTRIBUTING NOT THE POSITIVE SIDE OF BUHARI BUT BUHARI'S NEGATIVE SIDES TO HIS PERSONALITY. grin.

You Sabi my people wella.. If Osibanjo won apc ticket, the wil use Buhari tenure against him. That is why they didn't want jagaban because u can't pin Buhari on him and you can't take lagos away from him.. His campaign with lagos will finish work for him when campaign starts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by beejay85: 1:53am On Sep 20, 2022
Kenmatt:
Why won't he be there?

Just tell me why?

Housas and Yorubas should or must even be there, Londoners are their mentor, god and what have you.

UK aided them as East was impoverished.

Any day you show me any man from the East there, I'll seize to be a member.
Buhari is already at The UNGA in New York. Most leaders u see in London will head to New York ..
If he didnt delegate authority to the Vp and share the engagements, na una go still complain... cheesy
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by Tinubuwins2023e: 2:41am On Sep 20, 2022
Softmirror:
cry

Bro, those people are foolish and it runs in there blood. You really know them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by Alpharey: 3:41am On Sep 20, 2022
We won't see their Buhari where it matters most. I still doubt the genuity of that man coupled with Aisha's strange disappearance from the radar of governance. I mean doesn't seem normal. Who does that
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by Alpharey: 3:43am On Sep 20, 2022
RomanGreen:
Tinubu would have written his name in Gold if he queued behind Osibanjo to emerge as APC flag bearer.

It would have been a tight race between Obi and Osibanjo.. Atiku won't even be relevant

By the way, I'm fully Obedient grin

Two Southwesterners can't be president and vice at the same time naa
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by Fortruth: 3:49am On Sep 20, 2022
Drunkard1:
See top powers.. But to be frank. Time wey buhari suppose dey uk dey do things he no dey. But wen we need am he go go uk. Which kind president we get. Make them kukuma elect cow than tinubu next year. I want still ask seun for the 5k. If u like just dey ignore me. God dey watch us and queen elizabeth.

All those people there are servants to the real and original global cabal that puts Blackies at the bottom.

That is why your President can't even be treated in his own country, but has to show the world that Blacks are no good Niggas when he goes to London hospital for months at a time.

That is why only certain people are allowed to preside over Nigeria and other Blackie Berlin Conference African countries...

So that "Top Powers" does not include a blackie like you unfortunately. You are not allowed to compete with your airlines, your indigenous auto cars, your local soccer leagues, your media houses- even with the help of Netflix, your hospitals, your GOVERNMENT, your security.....
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by ityP(m): 3:56am On Sep 20, 2022
phorget:
Wish Osinbajo was the APC presidential candidate flagbearer...however,Obidient is still better than sacrifice.

You wish it was Osinbajo, cause he is easier fish grin. For your mind of mind, you know Tinubu no get competition, na why you dey wish. Keep wishing
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by ityP(m): 3:58am On Sep 20, 2022
chukwugoziegi:

Same here. I wish he had been given the ticket.

But, e don happen e don happen, we vote OBIDATTI come 2023.

God pass una. Una want make dem give Osinbajo ticket, so that you go use Buhari tenure take insult am to oblivion grin. It's not like you would have voted Osinbajo if he was APC presidential candidate o. You people are funny set of people
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by Fortruth: 3:58am On Sep 20, 2022
davidtemi:
na tiredness. Imagine the kind matching of today from church to church

Open your eyes....this is 2022.... There are societies my friend...... and they rule .

Stop making excuses for this secret class warfare
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by ityP(m): 3:58am On Sep 20, 2022
Softmirror:
cry

I'm telling you. Bunch of fools
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by Fortruth: 4:00am On Sep 20, 2022
ityP:

You wish it was Osinbajo, cause he is easier fish grin. For your mind of mind, you know Tinubu no get competition, na why you dey wish. Keep wishing

Guy, for the fact that a sitting vice of an 8 year presidency no even get ticket for party---- your "democracy na fake democracy". In fact childish and NIGGER like.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by ityP(m): 4:00am On Sep 20, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

So that he can lose badly abi?
Keep wishing while Bola Hamed Tinubu becomes President.

Don't mind these Obi-dients. They were wishing for a weak candidate from APC, so that they might have a chance. As na Tinubu, e dey give them sleepless nights grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by Fortruth: 4:02am On Sep 20, 2022
ityP:

Don't mind these Obi-dients. They were wishing for a weak candidate from APC, so that they might have a chance. As na Tinubu, e dey give them sleepless nights grin

Tinubu self dey sleep well well
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by ityP(m): 4:03am On Sep 20, 2022
RomanGreen:
Tinubu would have written his name in Gold if he queued behind Osibanjo to emerge as APC flag bearer.

It would have been a tight race between Obi and Osibanjo.. Atiku won't even be relevant

By the way, I'm fully Obedient grin

Lmao. You people are funny clowns. Una want Osinbajo because you people want a weak candidate. God pass una. Whether you like am or not, Tinubu is your President come 2023. APC made the right choice. Note: I was actively behind Amaechi during the primaries but I admit, Tinubu is the stronger opponent. With Tinubu, victory is 100% sure
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by ityP(m): 4:04am On Sep 20, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

He will loose before 12pm on election day because obidient will claim what did he have to offer that he can advise/do with boss bubari

Either we like it or not Osinbajo cannot wash off himself of buhari failure, the propaganda will have buried APC if they field osinbajo

You sabi

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by Fortruth: 4:04am On Sep 20, 2022
ityP:

Lmao. You people are funny clowns. Una want Osinbajo because you people want a weak candidate. God pass una. Whether you like am or not, Tinubu is your President come 2023. APC made the right choice. Note: I was actively behind Amaechi during the primaries but I admit, Tinubu is the stronger opponent. With Tinubu, victory is 100% sure

This guy is just a blackie reasoning like a blackie...

Too bad Tinubu won't even care about him lol
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by ityP(m): 4:06am On Sep 20, 2022
int0x80:
I can't believe that some stupid Nigerians traded this solid guy for a vegetable, a dead man walking. It would have been an intellectually super charged campaign season between him and Obi.

Just say you dey find weakling. Wetin Osinbajo wan use campaign abeg? grin Una for finish the guy with Buhari's tag. APC get sense pass una. Y'all are wailing now because you know Tinubu na mighty man. You, in your mind of minds, know say inconsequential Obi doesn't stand a chance with Tinubu, na why you dey wail. More wailing in 2023 cheesy
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by ityP(m): 4:09am On Sep 20, 2022
Arysexy:

You people are just looking for excuse to defend the error of Tinubu.

Osibanjo has enjoyed massive acceptance across the country for the few actions he took while Buhari was away, which were people oriented and selfless fair judgement, like the confirmation of Onnoghen.

Nigerians know that he was handicapped by Buhari and his cabal and were waiting for opportunity to push him up the ladder. But you narrow minded ppl think it's something Tinubu can bulldoze his way into. Oya na, let's see how he will do it.

Thank God for giving us Obi option

Tell yourself the truth, will you have voted Osinbajo over your Obi if he was Presidential candidate of APC? Your answer will reveal the real intention of your heart. Las las, make I see as Obi wan take win Jagaban grin. I know the choice of Tinubu dey pain Una and mainly because Una sabi say the man is no pushover
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by Fortruth: 4:10am On Sep 20, 2022
ityP:

Just say you dey find weakling. Wetin Osinbajo wan use campaign abeg? grin Una for finish the guy with Buhari's tag. APC get sense pass una. Y'all are wailing now because you know Tinubu na mighty man. You, in your mind of minds, know say inconsequential Obi doesn't stand a chance with Tinubu, na why you dey wail. More wailing in 2023 cheesy

As you are running your Pomo mouth here with bad breath, ISWAP just claimed responsibility for a terror act. But of course you are a blackie and will seek comedy to relieve the agony...
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by ityP(m): 4:12am On Sep 20, 2022
Emekaterry:
I would have vote him,many igbos love that innocent man, unlike this man without name and certificate.

You would have voted him and not Obi? Continue lying to yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau Condemns Kano Death Sentence Of Yahaya Sherif Aminu / Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) / Naira Rains At Hanan Buhari’s Wedding Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.