Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well (67324 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver / Buhari, Tinubu, Akpabio, Oshiomhole, Osinbajo At APC Caucus Meeting / Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by ityP(m): 4:15am On Sep 20, 2022
eagleu:
Imagine for a moment where Osibanjo was the APC candidate today?
Peter Obi would have to more difficult instead of the present deadman walking we have now.

So you people should be happy and celebrating grin. Mumu. Una think say una wise. See as una dey wail for here. Crying more than the bereaved. APC made the wrong choice. Start celebrating now
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by ityP(m): 4:16am On Sep 20, 2022
Alpharey:
We won't see their Buhari where it matters most. I still doubt the genuity of that man coupled with Aisha's strange disappearance from the radar of governance. I mean doesn't seem normal. Who does that

It matters most to attend that Queen's burial
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by ityP(m): 4:17am On Sep 20, 2022
Fortruth:

Guy, for the fact that a sitting vice of an 8 year presidency no even get ticket for party---- your "democracy na fake democracy". In fact childish and NIGGER like.

Keep crying grin
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by ityP(m): 4:18am On Sep 20, 2022
Fortruth:

Tinubu self dey sleep well well

Why won't he? He has smaller fishes to contend with na.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by ityP(m): 4:21am On Sep 20, 2022
Fortruth:

This guy is just a blackie reasoning like a blackie...

Too bad Tinubu won't even care about him lol

I don't want Tinubu to care about me. I want him to be President. You all wanted a weak candidate from APC, so that you can easily push them away. God pass Una. Keep wailing

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by bewla(m): 4:45am On Sep 20, 2022
phorget:
Wish Osinbajo was the APC presidential candidate flagbearer...however,Obidient is still better than sacrifice.
The way you heat even Jesus or Muhammad is made APC name them as president aspirant

You done switch
Stop acting.
We no you September rain
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by simongonner: 6:15am On Sep 20, 2022
phorget:
Wish Osinbajo was the APC presidential candidate flagbearer...however,Obidient is still better than sacrifice.
honestly o. Them carry go give one drug seller wey don old.. I wish our able VP all the best.. Obidient all the way
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by chukwugoziegi: 6:17am On Sep 20, 2022
Difrent:

Na lie
You lot would still have found a reason to show him as much hatred as you are showing Tinubu now.
It isnt about an Osinbajo or not it about your deep hatred for yorubas.

You would have become ardent supporter of Obi irrespective

What makes you think I'm Igbo?
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by princeabdul(m): 6:27am On Sep 20, 2022
Thanks for the good wishes sir, but I wish Africa leaders didn’t grace the occasion , you can send the good wishes from your country , since they regard you as lesser leaders.

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by imrany20(m): 6:53am On Sep 20, 2022
Mumu people,make una gather hia for another crying session. BAT us our candidate,our choice and our next president.
Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by Faber(m): 7:04am On Sep 20, 2022
Dalil8:
Too big to attend, had to send his vice.

For the first time, i'm liking Bubu's pride. That is how every African leader should act.

I tell you. As for pride in Power give it to the Fulani. Even Sani Abacha go still form big boy if he is the president today.

The way he treated the burial was God. He he president of the most populous black nation will be lumped up in a coaster bus...in the name of Queen's burial
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by ITbomb(m): 7:20am On Sep 20, 2022
Dalil8:
Too big to attend, had to send his vice.

For the first time, i'm liking Bubu's pride. That is how every African leader should act.
His handlers knew there will be lot of unaided movement (no short man to show him where to go) and standing for long, they couldn't risk it
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by dyera(m): 7:24am On Sep 20, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

So that he can lose badly abi?
Keep wishing while Bola Hamed Tinubu becomes President.

You APC are hypocritical, you talk competence, competence, meanwhile what matters to you the most is winning, every other thing including competence is secondary.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by Difrent: 7:25am On Sep 20, 2022
chukwugoziegi:

What makes you think I'm Igbo?

Your comment
Anybody that supports Obi and still keeps saying they would have voted him if Apc had chosen his is just lying to themselves.....isn't he APC anymore, will you divorce him from Apc failures.....which you are using against the candidature of Tinubu.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by foolbuster: 7:31am On Sep 20, 2022
Drunkard1:
See top powers.. But to be frank. Time wey buhari suppose dey uk dey do things he no dey. But wen we need am he go go uk. Which kind president we get. Make them kukuma elect cow than tinubu next year. I want still ask seun for the 5k. If u like just dey ignore me. God dey watch us and queen elizabeth.

Believe it or not the real Buhari is no more alive. This is yet another proof. How is it possible that globe trotting Buhari will not attend the queen's burial. The English know this very well because he died in their country
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by Fearyourcreator: 7:35am On Sep 20, 2022
Softmirror:
cry

YOU WILL START HEARING "I WISH OSINBAJO IS APC PRESIDENTIAL FLAGBEARER" UP AND DOWN THIS THREAD FROM THE SAME PEOPLE WHO STILL WOULD HAVE RUBBISH THIS SAME OSINBAJO BY ATTRIBUTING NOT THE POSITIVE SIDE OF BUHARI BUT BUHARI'S NEGATIVE SIDES TO HIS PERSONALITY. grin.
Was about to say this .... Am just getting this politics thing .. Now I know Oshinbajo wont really see what to point to if ge was the flag bearer cus he wasn't a former governor ... And like you said they will use the negative things about Buhari against him ... Even already they saying Tinubu brought Buhari
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by Fearyourcreator: 7:37am On Sep 20, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

So that he can lose badly abi?
Keep wishing while Bola Hamed Tinubu becomes President.
You see am too
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by Fearyourcreator: 7:38am On Sep 20, 2022
RomanGreen:
Tinubu would have written his name in Gold if he queued behind Osibanjo to emerge as APC flag bearer.

It would have been a tight race between Obi and Osibanjo.. Atiku won't even be relevant

By the way, I'm fully Obedient grin
Easy ride for Atiku... You dont understand this thing

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by Codes151(m): 8:12am On Sep 20, 2022
phorget:
guy know wetin u dey talk. forget anything... no singular action by osinbajo in 8 years. look at the country today...

osinbajo is a dullard.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by Softmirror: 8:26am On Sep 20, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

"I WISH OSINBAJO IS APC PRESIDENTIAL FLAGBEARER, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER. BUT SINCE OBI IS ON THE BALLOT, IT IS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO NIGERIANS.

ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by deavicky(m): 8:39am On Sep 20, 2022
If na one oga go there now he for go seat down somewhere they drink fura de nonu.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by Godjone(m): 8:42am On Sep 20, 2022
See white hair for osunbade head
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by Psoul(m): 9:18am On Sep 20, 2022
Burial jollof no reach Osibanjo. Common Champaign they could not give him. What an insult.
How came every one has a cup of wine and they did not give my VP even if say na for disposable cup.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by SOFTSKILL: 9:22am On Sep 20, 2022
Softmirror:
cry

YOU WILL START HEARING "I WISH OSINBAJO IS APC PRESIDENTIAL FLAGBEARER" UP AND DOWN THIS THREAD FROM THE SAME PEOPLE WHO STILL WOULD HAVE RUBBISH THIS SAME OSINBAJO BY ATTRIBUTING NOT THE POSITIVE SIDE OF BUHARI BUT BUHARI'S NEGATIVE SIDES TO HIS PERSONALITY. grin.

God bless you, they are always clever by half

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by JAGS001(m): 10:31am On Sep 20, 2022
People cursing the late queen have no s*nse at all lol grin the queen Elizabeth death was just announced this year for burial, queen Elizabeth is dead 4yrs ago according to the UK parliament revealed while transporting her remains for burial, most of the members of the UK parliament are dead some their whereabouts not known but they covered it up till date f*oling people upadan grin
Go to Twitter and check for the video circulating about her death 4yrs ago mentioned.
https://twitter.com/imagine1984/status/1571888637532409857?t=XPY-paJ8CwebF7pe5wglKw&s=19

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by Myself2(m): 10:33am On Sep 20, 2022
Very sickening seeing the 2-I-C dashing off to grovel and hob nob with the colonial masters at a time the inflation rate is at an all time, unheard of rate of 20.52%, the naira is on a free fall and our university students have been kept and abandoned and frustrated at home by the failed government he and his inept principal represent.

Caveat:
Any apologist of this failed Buhari government should quote me so that red hot thunder will fire you and your family

Tuehhh
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by shegz24(m): 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2022
For all their shortcomings ,one thing I like about Nigerian leaders is the way they rep Naija attire outside the country, even when everyone is wearing suit and tie.

OBJ,Yaradua,Jonathan,Buhari,Osinbajo, Atiku , Obi, Tinubu, Sambo etc
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by doneback04: 12:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
Where is the so call buhari? This is the Same pattern the Apc presidential candidates want to follow where you would not see them when it call for international duties. But my God will disappoint them All come 2023
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by Richieniit: 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
Khaysee:

No be u dey call him mere commissioner b4?

Call who commissioner
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by TheRareGem1(f): 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2022
PYO. Star Boi
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by COMPAQ(m): 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2022
sharpwriter:

You are right, but you too don goof just like the person you quoted. Buhari is presently attending the annual UN general assembly in the United States. You should know Buhari never runs away from overseas trip. It doesn't matter where he is, whether US or UK, hin go still yarn okpata when his illiteracy and spirit of madness stirs him up cheesy grin

Well that's true. But if all world leaders were in London, who was at the UN General Assembly?? So Buhari went to be meting with Ministers of Foreign Affairs of countries abi? Just proves Buhari's incompetence and low standing all the more!!

Buhari just likes to go abroad to collect estacode! He has nothing to contribute to global affairs and for the benefit of Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau Condemns Kano Death Sentence Of Yahaya Sherif Aminu / Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) / Naira Rains At Hanan Buhari’s Wedding Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.