Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:18 AM

This Broke My Heart | A Trip To A Nigerian Prison - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Broke My Heart | A Trip To A Nigerian Prison (790 Views)

Man Rewards His Wife With A Trip To Kenya For Accepting His Proposal (Photos) / My Trip To Abraka to see my son / How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Broke My Heart | A Trip To A Nigerian Prison by alex4nj(f): 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
Hi Fam��
This Vlog covers, my visit to a Nigerian Prison in my Hometown, Nnewi, Anambra State, where we got to speak to a few Prisoners and, they in turn, spoke to us and, crowned it all up with prayers.

Thank you So much for watching. If you enjoyed watching, PLEASE Like, Comment, Share, and of course, please Subscribe to my channel�� I appreciate every single one of you. THANK YOU❤

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITyUQQTq0XQ

1 Like

Re: This Broke My Heart | A Trip To A Nigerian Prison by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
It nothing but a barbaric con3 embarassed embarassed cry
Re: This Broke My Heart | A Trip To A Nigerian Prison by Freelane33(m): 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
Lol you went to give prisoner word of wisdom and encouragement lol .
Real Prisoners are the one to give you word of wisdom and words of encouragement grin

1 Like

Re: This Broke My Heart | A Trip To A Nigerian Prison by nnamdiosu(m): 12:18am On Sep 22, 2022
alex4nj:
Hi Fam��
This Vlog covers, my visit to a Nigerian Prison in my Hometown, Nnewi, Anambra State, where we got to speak to a few Prisoners and, they in turn, spoke to us and, crowned it all up with prayers.

Thank you So much for watching. If you enjoyed watching, PLEASE Like, Comment, Share, and of course, please Subscribe to my channel�� I appreciate every single one of you. THANK YOU❤

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITyUQQTq0XQ

A very nice and selfless deed. God bless you so much for this.
Chisim is a trouble maker. Lol. Is he your nephew? I love how you just smiled at his playful remarks. If na me, I for don pause video, give him one or two correcting slaps, then some and continue my videoing. smiley

Well done
Re: This Broke My Heart | A Trip To A Nigerian Prison by alex4nj(f): 6:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
Hahaha! Chisi is a Sweetheart, just playful. He is my cousin. Thank you so much for watching and, for your kind words. God bless you too.

nnamdiosu:

A very nice and selfless deed. God bless you so much for this.
Chisim is a trouble maker. Lol. Is he your nephew? I love how you just smiled at his playful remarks. If na me, I for don pause video, give him one or two correcting slaps, then some and continue my videoing. smiley

Well done

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Don't Like Their Wives Family Visiting Their House? / Chineke Mey!!!! Twins With 2 Dads ! / Baby In Transverse -31weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.