Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? (13608 Views)

No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / Ladies Can You Have A Date In This Bangkok Restaurant Where They Serve Insects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by olamilekan9(m): 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
Kiddogarcia:
Here to read stories and remind you that I'm your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
afa you get butt plug ni? I wan nack wan babe for her yanch �
Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by iamsolasoul(f): 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
It is my opinion that love let’s you see how really toxic you are there are some toxic patterns that we learn from our family members.

So for you it may be a normal behavior but for the rest of the world it may be toxic.

Personally if you really love someone or something you will change for the better to remove those toxic traits. It’s not to say be a chameleon o and it’s instant but your effort will be seen do your best to suppress it.

For a woman to cheat I believe she had no option or you taught her how to because it takes a lot for us to cheat. We flirt but to cheat … neglect is the number one cause. Also men don’t believe these red pillers a grateful heart is the best heart of all.
Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by phemmyfour: 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2022
VIKTO83:
I'm someone that tolerates people so much. In fact I'll forgive you in advance even before you offend me. But ironically I have come to understand that I've been the one anchoring any of my relationships. I mean that my relationships in the past had always ended as soon as I say I'm not tolerating it again.

Just today I broke up with my woman because I refused to take the things I usually take easily before now. Though I always warn her that a day will come when the human in me will overpower the saint that I exhibit.
I only used same words she uses for me which I easily forgive her and tolerate. Such words like Foolish, get lost, stupid, on your own etc. She felt insulted while i gave it to her wotowoto. Inwardly I purposely served her the delicacy she had been serving me all these years.
Meanwhile no be say I dey gain any financial from her or sex because she's in portharcourt while I'm based in Norrh-centeal region.

So why is it that people find it difficult to take what they give to people?
She's been taking you for granted. Good to let her know that you can play the game wella
Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
olamilekan9:
afa you get butt plug ni? I wan nack wan babe for her yanch �
butt plug
We don't bro, but if you wan Knack Properly,we are your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by achimendy(m): 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
VIKTO83:
I'm someone that tolerates people so much. In fact I'll forgive you in advance even before you offend me. But ironically I have come to understand that I've been the one anchoring any of my relationships. I mean that my relationships in the past had always ended as soon as I say I'm not tolerating it again.

Just today I broke up with my woman because I refused to take the things I usually take easily before now. Though I always warn her that a day will come when the human in me will overpower the saint that I exhibit.
I only used same words she uses for me which I easily forgive her and tolerate. Such words like Foolish, get lost, stupid, on your own etc. She felt insulted while i gave it to her wotowoto. Inwardly I purposely served her the delicacy she had been serving me all these years.
Meanwhile no be say I dey gain any financial from her or sex because she's in portharcourt while I'm based in Norrh-centeal region.

Those are evil people that like dominating.
Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by Tgb1: 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by NACE13: 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
I have a colleague who likes to criticize almost anything I wear; Always condemning my tailor. The first day I told him his trouser was ugly, and I'd shoot the mfkr who sew them. He was upset and tried to defend his tailor, then I reminded him about being "unapologetically blunt" as he claimed.

I used to date a girl who curses me, even in front of my friends and I warned her to stop it. She claimed it as just a harmless way of having fun because that's who she is. The day I embarased her in the presence of my friends as well. She wanted to keep malice with me, then I reminded her of her "harmless fun".

Truth is, people can't handle the taste of their own medicine

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by megacruise: 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
The mess I am in now.
quote author=VIKTO83 post=116824225]I'm someone that tolerates people so much. In fact I'll forgive you in advance even before you offend me. But ironically I have come to understand that I've been the one anchoring any of my relationships. I mean that my relationships in the past had always ended as soon as I say I'm not tolerating it again.

So why is it that people find it difficult to take what they give to people?[/quote]
Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by gudugudumeje: 6:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
OBASANJO is chief in this - public and private life he may be found - and with much relish whenever done. Please ask him....
Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by galantjoe(m): 12:03am On Sep 21, 2022
Many people don't live by what they preach. Golden rule is very hard thing to do. People are wicked to keep golden rule
Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by chucky101(m): 9:31am On Sep 21, 2022
VIKTO83:

Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by chucky101(m): 9:35am On Sep 21, 2022
You're exhibiting the character of a person without a spine and you call yourself a Saint?! Oga grow some fucking ballz.
If your so-called woman came across a true Saint, she won't have the guts to use derogatory language on the person, trust me. You need work on yourself bro.

VIKTO83:

Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by HiFive: 10:18am On Sep 21, 2022
JustPowerApps:
Why are you asking us when you are one of them cheesy I wonder how girls end up with screwups like you sef. You broke up with someone you claim you love and didn't feel any remorse.

You broke up with someone you claim you love and didn't feel any remorse. Good one.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by Streetmovement(m): 10:23am On Sep 21, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

That's real life for you, human beings in general
Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by Onuh211(m): 10:38am On Sep 21, 2022
I've never used a foul language on a woman..... Thank God say I no get girlfriend seff, if not anyday she uses a foul language on me na breakfast be dat
Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by VIKTO83(m): 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2022
Atolu01:
Just say the immature sadistic hypocritical bully entitled feeling gender, men. Because they are wicked and undeveloped, that's why. Repulsants. I am sure she was emotionally abused, then she responded with verbal insults. Good.

U think so?
Well I'm someone who's very careful not to offend people especially my woman. I'm someone who takes d blame even wh3n it's obvious I'm not the one at fault.
I'm someone who always put people ahead of me.
I don't give up on people on 5th attempt. I always try to see d best in every human. But sadly the girls I had always met take me for granted.
Anyways, that's ur opinion.
Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by Atolu01: 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2022
VIKTO83:

U think so?
Well I'm someone who's very careful not to offend people especially my woman. I'm someone who takes d blame even wh3n it's obvious I'm not the one at fault.
I'm someone who always put people ahead of me.
I don't give up on people on 5th attempt. I always try to see d best in every human. But sadly the girls I had always met take me for granted.
Anyways, that's ur opinion.

Consideration only reserved for "select" women I am sure. Enjoy the women who know they should torture you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by kelspinall(m): 5:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
thats people for you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls / Boob And Konji Alert :see How Curvy Lagos Babe Expose Her Big Package On IG / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.