Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? (13589 Views)

No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / Ladies Can You Have A Date In This Bangkok Restaurant Where They Serve Insects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by VIKTO83(m): 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
I'm someone that tolerates people so much. In fact I'll forgive you in advance even before you offend me. But ironically I have come to understand that I've been the one anchoring any of my relationships. I mean that my relationships in the past had always ended as soon as I say I'm not tolerating it again.

Just today I broke up with my woman because I refused to take the things I usually take easily before now. Though I always warn her that a day will come when the human in me will overpower the saint that I exhibit.
I only used same words she uses for me which I easily forgive her and tolerate. Such words like Foolish, get lost, stupid, on your own etc. She felt insulted while i gave it to her wotowoto. Inwardly I purposely served her the delicacy she had been serving me all these years.
Meanwhile no be say I dey gain any financial from her or sex because she's in portharcourt while I'm based in Norrh-centeal region.

So why is it that people find it difficult to take what they give to people?

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by Idonweak: 7:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
Koo
Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by Ummuahmad(f): 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
VIKTO83:
I'm someone that tolerates people so much. In fact I'll forgive you in advance even before you offend me. But ironically I have come to understand that I've been the one anchoring any of my relationships. I mean that my relationships in the past had always ended as soon as I say I'm not tolerating it again.

Just today I broke up with my woman because I refused to take the things I usually take easily before now. Though I always warn her that a day will come when the human in me will overpower the saint that I exhibit.
I only used same words she uses for me which I easily forgive her and tolerate. Such words like Foolish, get lost, stupid, on your own etc. She felt insulted while i gave it to her wotowoto. Inwardly I purposely served her the delicacy she had been serving me all these years.
Meanwhile no be say I dey gain any financial from her or sex because she's in portharcourt while I'm based in Norrh-centeal region.

So why is it that people find it difficult to take what they give to people?

It's in the human nature not to take what we always give.... Sorry

15 Likes

Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by Bluezy13(m): 8:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
You are among people; you should know.
Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by marlow1962(m): 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2022
Two of my last relationships ended like that too. I don’t take nonsense from my family talk more from ppl outside.
My last gal uses foul words on me too, I don’t like it especially when it’s coming from a gal ( I can understand it when it’s coming from a guy that’s my frnds, we do use foul words on ourselves knowing it just jokes) my last gal always use those foul words, I don’t know what gave her that impression that am cool wit it. I can’t beat her, cus when I do she might go see her maker from there. My dad never raised his hands on my mum, so me doing that is stupid.
I ended the relationship cus she fought me cus of food that I bought wit my own money. Cus my turkey was bigger than hers, she was like I bought for her a cheap turkey ( turkey wer be 2k each) I got pissed by that statement I have to tell her she’s ungrateful that next time she’s buying wit her own money( ungrateful part touch her, so na there the quarrel start)
I cherish my sleep and peace of mind, I don’t want no woman to play me when am sleeping.
Have been single since then, and dahm I feel so much alive, just make my money and take care of my family and my son.

132 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by Joeev: 9:50am On Sep 20, 2022
marlow1962:
Two of my last relationships ended like that too. I don’t take nonsense from my family talk more from ppl outside.
My last gal uses foul words on me too, I don’t like it especially when it’s coming from a gal ( I can understand it when it’s coming from a guy that’s my frnds, we do use foul words on ourselves knowing it just jokes) my last gal always use those foul words, I don’t know what gave her that impression that am cool wit it. I can’t beat her, cus when I do she might go see her maker from there. My dad never raised his hands on my mum, so me doing that is stupid.
I ended the relationship cus she fought me cus of food that I bought wit my own money. Cus my turkey was bigger than hers, she was like I bought for her a cheap turkey ( turkey wer be 2k each) I got pissed by that statement I have to tell her she’s ungrateful that next time she’s buying wit her own money( ungrateful part touch her, so na there the quarrel start)
I cherish my sleep and peace of mind, I don’t want no woman to play me when am sleeping.
Have been single since then, and dahm I feel so much alive, just make my money and take care of my family and my son.
thank you for dropping that ungrateful person. Don't settle for less

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:57am On Sep 20, 2022
Here to read stories and remind you that I'm your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by Sweetvie: 10:01am On Sep 20, 2022
I don't know too cry
Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by Patriotsleague: 11:29am On Sep 20, 2022
Ipobians also known as biafrans are guilty of this.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by GoldenJAT(m): 11:36am On Sep 20, 2022
Naso the life just be! E no balance!! But trust me!! Those that can't exactly take what they dish out, know exactly what they were doing and it's effects on a person.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by Qatar2022: 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Ipobians also known as biafrans are guilty of this.
You should be in chains by now

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by Patriotsleague: 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
Qatar2022:

You should be in chains by now
It's the flaat head syndrome.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by JustPowerApps(m): 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
Why are you asking us when you are one of them cheesy I wonder how girls end up with screwups like you sef. You broke up with someone you claim you love and didn't feel any remorse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by Mathematricks: 1:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
Interesting topic

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by mbahdi(m): 1:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
Why do people want tinubu to be president of Nigeria but wunt want him to be their lecturer Alfa or pastor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by Juicethekid: 1:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
That's how it is bro, no one wants to be served the same punishment he wishes for another. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
Dating a toxic Nigerian girl should be added to one of the fastest way to die.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by Boyooosa(m): 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
Human's nature

We are naturally wicked and selfish.

Then, if you agree with me, have u seen anyone that kills with sword and feels comfortable being killed with sword?

11 Likes

Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by Houseofglam7(f): 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
undecided
Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by Sabadon(m): 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
People cant take half the shît they dish out, me inclussive.

The goal is try to be empathic as much as possible, humans re most selfish

6 Likes

Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by Olam09(m): 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hmm..
Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by Franzinni: 1:40pm On Sep 20, 2022
Man! You are ...

Free.

Enjoy your freedom.

Relationship be like who go buy non tested.
Just hope and pray

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by salbis(m): 1:40pm On Sep 20, 2022
Reality of life.
Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
Buhari failed us for sure .... Obi over to you for new Nigeria .... Tinubu plz wait for 2035 . Atiku plz go and rest in Dubai .

5 Likes

Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
grin
Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by TheAlchemist: 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
Ask Mike Tyson...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by LeoDeKing: 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
Those people come to mind. I mean dem. They know themselves grin grin

They spend the whole day insulting everyone else and keep clapping for themselves.

Do one tenth to them, they creat 100s of threads calling all the moderators to ban you for hate and tribalism. They will even start accusing you of running 100s of usernames, lol. grin

When the mods ignore their useless calls for lack of merit, they start threatening you with attack, asking you to state your location. While at that, some of them start creating multiple accounts and keep following you up and down. grin grin grin

Laff want comot my teeth ooo.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by harmargedon: 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
They want to defile the laws of nature grin grin grin grin. Action and reaction are equal and opposite, me trying not to react is going against nature.

In the voice of FELA You dey go your way, the jeje way
Somebody come bring original trouble
You no talk, you know what?
You say you be gentleman
You go tired
You go suffer
You go quench
Ah mee I no be gentleman like that
Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
Learn to set boundaries at the beginning of every relationship if you desire the relationship to last longer

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Letter To Myself! / Many Nigerian Guys Stalking Girls On Facebook / Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.