Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory (10782 Views)

Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm / Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) / Makinde To Bello - I Am In Kogi To Screen PDP Candidates That Will Face You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by SeeItSayIt: 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2022
I can tell you 100% sure that APC will not win Kogi State in presidential election but of course Yeye Bello needs recoup of his wasted resources as a result of his ego.

He needs to keep giving the drug baron & their gangster false hope.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by DOD88: 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:
As a zombidient that I'm and owing to the fact that everyone must be of same opinion with us even though it is democracy, we are going to insult the living daylight out of Yahaya Bello for not supporting pandora hoebi.

Now, here we go:

Yahaya Bello is a fool
Yahaya Bello that cannot govern kogi state
Yahaya Bello is a fulani slave
Yahaya Bello wants to collect from Tinubu
Yahaya Bello wants to trend.

My fellow zombidients can add. grin

I still don't understand why you Obi supporters will choose to curse or abuse anything that is not Obi related. That's not the way to go. Obi has warned hiding supporters against such. But you never listened. Unfortunately, all these your negative tendencies will end in defeat for Obi. You will be more than shock how Asiwaju will win in 2023 by God's grace.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by rickyrex(m): 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2022
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/i-will-mobilise-all-nigerian-youths-to-work-for-tinubus-victory-in-2023-yahaya-bello/
them dey compasate you after your loss and you dey happy. you wey dey head the state with the worst capital in nigeria
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by naikeboy(m): 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
Mobilize your follow tauts and agboros not reasonable Youths
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by Poleski: 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
He will only mobilise Tinubu's agberos.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by emilo2bad: 9:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
Redomi:
Abeg don't generalize. Most of the youths in my town (Ondo west) are all Obidient citizens of Nigeria, and we are all Yuseful. Even all Yahoo boys here now have their PVC unlike in the olden days when it's only old women and men that can be decieved with a Congo of cassava and agbado that used to vote
Ondo west? anyway like lying master like lying zombidient
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by emilo2bad: 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
Betanaija42moro:
APC no get shame
The youths you want to mobilize have been sitting at home for almost 7months now due to ASSU strike. You think we are all fools.

Bello is on his own. Nigerian youths have taken a decision.

The youths are contesting for Nigeria president through Peter Obi.

who appointed you as spokesman for Nigeria youths, speak for yourself
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by Billygee2u: 11:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by Billygee2u: 11:09pm On Sep 20, 2022
wordbank:
Same yahaya wey talk during APC campaign say Nigeria need a young and vibrant president wan mobilize yoots for for old druggie
APC na cruise
Even he couldn't mobilze them to elect him as APCriminals Presidential Candidate .
What a fo.ol, called YawaYawa Belo ?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by Dragonsword: 12:27am On Sep 21, 2022
Yeye Bello understands baba is so desperate to become president and say anything that will make baba release one or two bullion van to him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akwa Okuko - The Billionaire Traditional Medicine Doctor- Pictures / Keyamo: Obasanjo Using ‘Emi Lo Kan’ Through Obi’s Endorsement / Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.