Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,969 members, 7,845,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

"Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics (58905 Views)

Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) / Wedding Night S*x As A Virgin – Bride Shares Her Experience One Year After / 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics by Goldbw122(m): 10:22am On Sep 20, 2022
She just say it for for attention.
Re: "Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics by Monaboo(m): 10:23am On Sep 20, 2022
If you use money to get a woman, prepare to use money to keep that same woman. Also prepare to loose that same woman to another money.

You get it? If you dont get it, forget about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics by BeanmanX(m): 10:24am On Sep 20, 2022
ObamaMessi:
I know this centuries ago. He attack u with one monika then go to call mods with the other.
grin
Re: "Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics by potland: 10:26am On Sep 20, 2022
Belleful:
The difference between a woman who gets paid for sex and a woman who marries a man for is money, is that one is a public hustler, why the other is a private hustle. Both of them na olosho
do women really luv
Re: "Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics by Farfalla(f): 10:29am On Sep 20, 2022
Bride tweeted "Nu mumu dey love. I'm getting married for money" as she shares pre-wedding photos....

Way to go...!! grin

2 Likes

Re: "Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 20, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Thinking that beanmanx is me makes u sound dull.
I had no problem with either of you but the moment you guys laid a false accusation at me that was when it all started.
Wetin concern me concern Satanist and fernadezback?
Re: "Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics by BeanmanX(m): 10:35am On Sep 20, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:

I had no problem with either of you but the moment you guys laid a false accusation at me that was when it all started.
Wetin concern me concern Satanist and fernadezback?
Stop denying that u aren't Satanist and Fernandez.. angry
Re: "Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 20, 2022
BeanmanX:
Stop denying that u aren't Satanist and Fernandez.. angry
Provide proof that I'm the one sir or stop pestering me,haha.
Re: "Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics by Bmaster(m): 10:39am On Sep 20, 2022
BeanmanX:
Are u teaching the mods how to do their job?... undecided
I'm not your regular kinda troll, shift.
Re: "Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics by BeanmanX(m): 10:42am On Sep 20, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:

Provide proof that I'm the one sir or stop pestering me,haha.
Bro stop denying what is obvious...

1. When Fernandezisback got out of ban I noticed dat ur Mufarkin account was offline,,,but when I got ur Fernandez account banned for breaking Nairaland rules,,u switched to your Mufarkin account

2. U are an atheist,,,u don't believe in God,,same as satanist and Fernandezisback...

3. And u do provoke Nairalanders same way both satanist and Fernandezisback provoke Nairalanders...

And so on..u can't deny all this my boy. grin

Cc:Obamamessi,,Messi1,,, hltsong,, Chaos14
Re: "Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics by Patriotsleague: 10:45am On Sep 20, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:

Na ga, ba ka bukatar ka damu da kanka abokina
Terrorists are devils, God hates terrorists, am sure you people pray to the devil Satan, and when you die, you burn with him. No 7 virgins in hell.
Re: "Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 20, 2022
Clean your mouth well.ooo you no even think say weda na right person or wrong
Re: "Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 20, 2022
BeanmanX:
Bro stop denying what is obvious...

1. When Fernandezisback got out of ban I noticed dat ur Mufarkin account was offline,,,but when I got ur Fernandez account banned for breaking Nairaland rules,,u switched to your Mufarkin account

2. U are an atheist,,,u don't believe in God,,same as satanist and Fernandezisback...

3. And u do provoke Nairalanders same way both satanist and Fernandezisback provoke Nairalanders...

And so on..u can't deny all this my boy. grin

Cc:Obamamessi,,Messi1,,, hltsong,, Chaos14
Then that makes me Satanist,and fernandezback,nice conclusion.
Then let's say you are the same guy who you keep tagging then,same mode of operation,same pictures of yourself being spread all over the place.
Re: "Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics by Coronavirus1: 10:54am On Sep 20, 2022
Once you enter the marriage you are going to have a mumu Love watch out
Re: "Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics by Softmirror: 10:56am On Sep 20, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
what an insult to the mumu standing by her side...

SO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE cheesy
Re: "Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics by Stone24: 11:04am On Sep 20, 2022
You have giving us ur negative mind before the wedding, we will be waiting to hear another negative news after the weeding
Re: "Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics by Yankee101: 11:47am On Sep 20, 2022
Dump her already
Re: "Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics by juman(m): 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
I like her post.
She said her mind.

As I dey look the man would marry more wives. Wives that marry him for money.
Re: "Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics by meobizy(f): 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
She’s pretty enough to do it.

Somebody will fart an opinion on Twitter or Instagram and it turns into a hurricane on Nairaland. Useless forum.
Re: "Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics by Bombolistic: 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
when dem serve you lunch, no talk o
Re: "Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics by icuminpiss(m): 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
The eye glasses girl, make una no worry she get money pass the boy
Re: "Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
You re just another property acquired by your husband, soon to be discarded after 2 years.
Re: "Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
jaxxy:
U think he's a mumu untill u find out he has other wives or gfs which she must accept on the basis of her statement.
Angelfrost:
How so??!
He will actually be a mumu if he doesn't know that his woman is marrying him for money!
I despise men and women who claim to be ignorant of the true state of their partners' feelings for them.

whether he has 100 wives and/or even 100 GFs, the fact that she is telling the whole world that she is marying him for money, is not only degrading but also an insult to their union/relationship. marrying someone for money is not the problem here (to each their own misery), its the fact that A) she is bragging about it on social media for the whole world to see the mumu who is willing to accept such yeye union..B) that she has NO RESPECT for this mumu thus she is clearly stating that:"MONEY is the reason she is marrying the mumu" and this IGNORAMUS is standing by her with a smile, while we all know exactly what that means (aka if this man doesnt have money any longer and/or if another man comes with more money, this golddigger will be GONE)

PAY AS YOU GO WIFE!!!

Softmirror:
SO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE cheesy

i believe in LOVE/TRUST/RESPECT/CARE and UNDERSTANDING!
the above animal has no respect for either her future husband and/or the relationship they are in.
Re: "Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics by Rayjnr: 3:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
Where this one waist dey?
Re: "Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics by Wwwq: 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
Really
Re: "Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics by uchetom(f): 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
Umu Africa.
Re: "Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics by usedcardealerph(m): 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:
Na Cruise,na only town criers go take am serious,lol
All these ones are here complaining,Dem no even know if the man approve of the post sef.

Abi she block him and relations from viewing the post.....sense too much
Re: "Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics by EmiDon11: 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2022
paradiseVirgin:

Says Fatima the pregnant monkey with 2 kwashiokor pikin roaming the slums of the North east begging for alms to bring back to their father and mother. grin
u people are still on this girl neck grin cheesy cheesy
Re: "Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics by Chaos14: 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
EmiDon11:
u people are still on this girl neck grin cheesy cheesy
How is school bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User / Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.