Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,571 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did (58828 Views)

Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by kenzysmith: 6:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
Good evening guys went to my ex wedding yesterday and I saw how happy her husband was I dance to congratulate them and as soon I shook hands with my ex
I remember those nights she will beg me to sex her, I remember the styles I use her to learn, I remember how she gave me bj , I remember how I use to smack her ass when she use to give me doggy , I remember the countless time I have Bleep her then I burst into laughter the husband was impress and taught my laughter was joy grin and he thank me after I shook his hands why my ex shook her head towards the ground grin

I want to tender my apology for falling the wife brea....st drastically and the pu ...ss y I have handle with aggression I tender my apology to the unborn children for the brea...st I have su ck beyond repair am sorry they should forgive me sad

253 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Zonefree(m): 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
Apologies accepted on behalf of the husband and unborn children.

282 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Jack005(m): 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
grin grin grin... No punctuations in your write-up.. Anyway you are forgiven , go and sin no more. please don't fall another lady's breast and widen her pussy, if you know that you will not wife her.

125 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
..... grin grin grin. I can't fit laugh biko.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by charlesdinho7(m): 6:31pm On Jun 26, 2022
it is a small world. your wife is busy being banged by another man. it is a cycle

1703 Likes 133 Shares

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by missiret(f): 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
Apologize to yourself because you are going to marry fairly used like that too, what goes around comes around

703 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Kollins11: 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
grin grin

Bro, on your wedding day too, that how your wife's ex is gonna be reasoning while shaking your hands.

As I'm typing now, your future wife is receiving a huge black stallion cork in a doggy style position right now.

That's why I always advice guys to marry a virgin.

456 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Fahdiga(m): 6:34pm On Jun 26, 2022
I hope you will accept my apologies too for banging your future wife? Take heart grin

273 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Clementz0(m): 6:34pm On Jun 26, 2022
your own wife too is somewhere collecting wotowoto karma issa bitch op just pray say she no be hook up babe grin

165 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
Dont worry, your future wife is still doing prostitution in her time, by the time u guyz get married she will bring you well of waters. whatever a man sow he will reap.

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Prechgold1180(m): 6:49pm On Jun 26, 2022
The mod that pushed this to front page is mad
Nairaland is slowly going mad
Stupidity
You banged her and so what

Atleast she is married now

Same way u banged her that’s the same way she banged u

So

401 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by blinking001(m): 6:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
You're a king op and that's how stars do. Good/real men will always learn the hard way.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by chatinent: 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
You have made it in life. But why are you still pained?

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
At least she is married and you're still single

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Unzerious: 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2022
charlesdinho7:
it is a small world. your wife is busy being banged by another man. it is a cycle

oh **** This Comment Apexed my Day grin

LALA! Give This dude a Crate of Goldberg and a plate of Snake Peppersoup.

Vawulence is best deserved Hot! wink

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by juman(m): 8:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kollins11:
grin grin
Bro, on your wedding day too, that how your wife's ex is gonna be reasoning while shaking your hands.
As I'm typing now, your future wife is receiving a huge black stallion cork in a doggy style position right now.

That's why I always advice guys to marry a virgin.

Virginity can be fixed.
Its cheap to do that.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Latty88(f): 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2022
Don't worry, life na turn by turn. E go soon reach your turn!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Osashalom: 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
As if she didn't banged you too. You are a sore looser accept your fate

94 Likes 1 Share

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by abfelicity91: 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
Like right now, someone is grinding your future wife but it's on a missionary style, dunno if they gonna switch to doggy soon cos I just couldn't continue watching them.
The worst part is your wife going for a quicky with her ex very early in the morning on your wedding day!.
Karma is real on women matter oo.
I also saw someone's wife taking an abortion pills right now shocked

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by gulfer: 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
Don't you think she's also used you as well judging from all you said. You both used each other or have you seen an unbalanced force in nature; for every action (force) in nature there is an equal and opposite reaction grin grin grin grin grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Kosy430(m): 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
Bro hope u don't have regrets over this post thus, what will be will be. keep calm and endure..

4 Likes

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Streetmovement(m): 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Abobi abeg I use God name take beg you no make me laugh for here because location wey I dey I no go fit laugh out loud grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Ola5TP: 12:12am On Jun 27, 2022
kenzysmith:
Good evening guys went to my ex wedding yesterday and I saw how happy her husband was I dance to congratulate them and as soon I shook hands with my ex
I remember those nights she will beg me to sex her, I remember the styles I use her to learn, I remember how she gave me bj , I remember how I use to smack her ass when she use to give me doggy , I remember the countless time I have Bleep her then I burst into laughter the husband was impress and taught my laughter was joy grin and he thank me after I shook his hands why my ex shook her head towards the ground grin

I want to tender my apology for falling the wife breast drastically and the pussy I have handle with aggression I tender my apology to the unborn children for the breast I have suck beyond repair am sorry they should forgive me sad
ugly sh.t. Life na turn by turn, dont forget the law of kama

3 Likes

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by oz4real83(m): 3:00am On Jun 27, 2022
A lot of people are either doing the same thing, or even worse to your future wife as you are typing this now just that you don't know it yet cheesy cheesy grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by jonahhh: 3:13am On Jun 27, 2022
kenzysmith:

I want to tender my apology for falling the wife breast drastically and the pussy I have handle with aggression I tender my apology to the unborn children for the breast I have suck beyond repair am sorry they should forgive me sad

you’re sorry ke, dem no tell you say your own wife to be or wife sef say another man don destroy the kpekus? Very funny

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Rexymania(m): 4:12am On Jun 27, 2022
The lady you want to Marry, do you know how many people have fvcked her, smarked her arse? You never sabi anything lol

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by diogo23: 5:58am On Jun 27, 2022
kenzysmith:

Somebody is suck and Bleep your wife to be now somewhere

9 Likes

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by ojotobiloba1: 6:18am On Jun 27, 2022
kenzysmith:

Lolz.. Do u knw that your wife soon will be someone's ex as well who dey would have scatter and widen her thing bf u bring her home.. FYI, we re just recycling each other ni. May God help us all

14 Likes

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:41am On Jun 27, 2022
While you were typing this one agbero just finished a sweaty 3rd round on your wife to be

20 Likes

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Slydan204: 7:20am On Jun 27, 2022
kenzysmith:

Don't 4gt tht u wl also marry some1's ex sha

8 Likes

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:31am On Jun 27, 2022
Chai! The husband married a left-over and a cum dump. cry

And he was dancing happily over an Ajéku ravishly used abandoned tokunbo property of the OP. Only the husband will be energetic about honeymoon because she has already been honeymooned.
I hope this is not a white wedding. Because if it is, it's just damage control. embarassed

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Soleye24(m): 8:03am On Jun 27, 2022
You are still missing her that's why you went there, she moved on but you are still stuck. The fact is you will marry someone worse than her with this set of ladies we have these days. You will see many guys that you have never seen on your wedding day, don't think harder, they are the one that have eaten her honey pot without mercy.

41 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US / Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs / Nigerian Ladies Who Had Sex With 2 Different Men In 24 Hours Share Their Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.