Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

President Buhari In Strategic Meeting In New York (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari In Strategic Meeting In New York (Photos) (21957 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) / UNGA74: President Buhari Meets US Air Force Chief In New York (Photos) / Buhari Protected By US Female Secret Service Agent In New York. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari In Strategic Meeting In New York (Photos) by Brushstrokes20: 10:46am On Sep 20, 2022
# All motion, NO MOVEMENT!
Usual bullocks for Brainless buffoons and doomed zombies!
Re: President Buhari In Strategic Meeting In New York (Photos) by Elbethel1: 10:48am On Sep 20, 2022
Safe arrival to him & his entourage, we're already counting days to the end of his miserable tenure. May we never have it bad like this again in Nigeria.
To the few who benefit from his govt, I say good luck, but to the hopeless millions out there, better days lie ahead.
Re: President Buhari In Strategic Meeting In New York (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 10:50am On Sep 20, 2022
Re: President Buhari In Strategic Meeting In New York (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 10:52am On Sep 20, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Dead on arrival, I have 6 ATM receiving alerts always. APC till the second coming of Christ AMEN

How did you come in possession of 6 ATMs? Are you a financial institution?
Re: President Buhari In Strategic Meeting In New York (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 10:53am On Sep 20, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Ur sense of reasoning is from the bush, am receiving alerts on my phone's always controlling 6 ATM cards under Buhari APC Government e shock you abi,??

How does your phone control 6 ATM cards? How's that possible?
Re: President Buhari In Strategic Meeting In New York (Photos) by Primebuilders(m): 10:53am On Sep 20, 2022
He is covering the shame of not being invited to the queen's burial. That's why he have to organize a strategic meeting in the UD while all world leaders are in UK. Why e be say na only blacks dey the strategic meeting here. Abi UN na only blacks assembly
Re: President Buhari In Strategic Meeting In New York (Photos) by harmargedon: 11:02am On Sep 20, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
more photos

e shock f00ls say Buhari dey New York they flex grin
illiterate, he was there for strategic meeting. When dem tell you say make you go school, you dey busy dey pursue ashawo, now you no fit read simple heading before you post am.
Where in your post said he was flexing in New York
Re: President Buhari In Strategic Meeting In New York (Photos) by Albertgr8: 11:07am On Sep 20, 2022
All their meeting in Nigeria didn't yield fruit is the the in New York let see
Useless government
Re: President Buhari In Strategic Meeting In New York (Photos) by Albertgr8: 11:08am On Sep 20, 2022
Useless APC government
Re: President Buhari In Strategic Meeting In New York (Photos) by clydecarson(m): 11:09am On Sep 20, 2022
This sanwo olu since he became a governor you cant see him in his office,ajala governor �
Re: President Buhari In Strategic Meeting In New York (Photos) by sreamsense: 11:11am On Sep 20, 2022
Well done, our able president Buhari. You try your best as human to make Nigeria better but people that are filled with hates will always insult, attack and abuse you despite your dedication to duty. Has there any moment those hatred-filled individual love you? No! They think packaging one china-man on us with no structure will change fortune of Nigeria overnight. They understand nothing about governance because they are known for legal and illegal trading.

They think that china-man being packaged as future Nigeria president will perform magic when he gets there, they are still talking theory and not practical. Ask them to show concrete things he was able to acheive as former governor, they won't, except showing him distributing HP-laptops to some selected secondary school students which we don't even know how much each laptop was purchased. Well, he should try his luck, but in reality; I don't see him winning if I factor in many things as human being, but nothing is impossible with God. I don't see him Winning any state outside his zone practically. I will join him in celebration if he wins, but reality on ground doesn't show that at moment
Re: President Buhari In Strategic Meeting In New York (Photos) by LiveWithIt: 11:13am On Sep 20, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Ur sense of reasoning is from the bush, am receiving alerts on my phone's always controlling 6 ATM cards under Buhari APC Government e shock you abi,??
Leave the fool alone if he's poor under buhari regime he should blame his lazy father or himself, he go work so he can eat
APC 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari In Strategic Meeting In New York (Photos) by kissdabride: 11:13am On Sep 20, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0bZ8eokjx6kz8pEAkrd3xxo6RKkkw1WmPqYjMPtZWA2cPdFrzdKD7QMEdziN1gHEwl&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa
That is how is been going for the past 7 and half year yet is his govt is the worst ever couples with is Islamic fanatics and tribal bigot
Re: President Buhari In Strategic Meeting In New York (Photos) by obedience4(m): 11:20am On Sep 20, 2022
He is in new York, biden is in London
Re: President Buhari In Strategic Meeting In New York (Photos) by Okarakwu: 11:21am On Sep 20, 2022
How do you know he is from the east ....?
LordviccoDaGuru:

U failed urself and ur fellow wailers in the east
Re: President Buhari In Strategic Meeting In New York (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 11:33am On Sep 20, 2022
Unstrategic person in strategic meeting
Re: President Buhari In Strategic Meeting In New York (Photos) by adecz: 11:41am On Sep 20, 2022
We should stop wasting money
sending Buhari and his band of inepts
to the UN to waste UN time....

They have nothing to offer ...❌❌❌
Re: President Buhari In Strategic Meeting In New York (Photos) by AlafinofEnugu(m): 11:48am On Sep 20, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

I love him more
I love him most
Re: President Buhari In Strategic Meeting In New York (Photos) by Kaiser20: 11:52am On Sep 20, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
more photos

e shock f00ls say Buhari dey New York they flex grin
Hehehe, what shocked Nigerians most was the betray of trust by buhari since 2015.
The man no know road
Re: President Buhari In Strategic Meeting In New York (Photos) by Allisgud: 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
I will never test any cassava Garri ewa coming from apc ,cos it will just imbibed into u that u will start looking stupid,u can see it from all the apc agbago munchers, despite they always beg me for 1k to eat,they are still supporting buhari and tinubu shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: President Buhari In Strategic Meeting In New York (Photos) by Styx01: 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
The word "strategic" cannot be used for a deadwood like buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari In Strategic Meeting In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2022
What's in that cow brain of his that is strategic?
Re: President Buhari In Strategic Meeting In New York (Photos) by magzey: 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
He has failed Nigeria already

No need
Eyya sorry You have 5 years to wail ,after Buhari , Tinubu swag will follow . grin grin

Re: President Buhari In Strategic Meeting In New York (Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2022
What's meaning of all this madness na, meeting in abroad everytime for what, imagine Nigeria resources waisted by unreasonable leader's.
Re: President Buhari In Strategic Meeting In New York (Photos) by Masalanka: 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Of course.

Anybody that doesn't love buhari is allergic to failure tongue undecided.

I hope your dad and mom love him too cheesy
Re: President Buhari In Strategic Meeting In New York (Photos) by Ceejay94: 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

U failed urself and ur fellow wailers in the east
you see, people like you are the ones that is encouraging bad government. So Buhari did tremendously well, right?
Re: President Buhari In Strategic Meeting In New York (Photos) by magzey: 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
Styx01:
The word "strategic" cannot be used for a deadwood like buhari.
Eyya sorry,Just keep praying for your unrecognized leader under Dss watch., After Buhari Tinubu is coming so you have 5 Years to wail grin
Re: President Buhari In Strategic Meeting In New York (Photos) by BreakingNews21: 12:48pm On Sep 20, 2022
Oga PMB must be strategically setting up future import business for Naija no hormones injected cow meat with all those restaurants in NYC and the very high population of Nigerian diaspora in that big city. Business is business ooo wink

After 8 years as president, I’ll go back to my cows: Buhari

https://gazettengr.com/after-8-years-as-president-ill-go-back-to-my-cows-buhari/

Re: President Buhari In Strategic Meeting In New York (Photos) by wonlasewonimi: 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2022
Buhari and strategic in the same sentence?
Re: President Buhari In Strategic Meeting In New York (Photos) by tishbite42: 1:02pm On Sep 20, 2022
Laggafin:
Strategic dia herding azz dia.. biden and oda world leaders are in UK ..and he's rushing to go and open United nation Assembly for even the host nation.. what a shame
You just described the foolishness of the Nigerian Presidency
The head of the host nation is not around sef
Pathetic

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Alhassan Denies Resignation, Vows To Back Buhari For Second Term / Edo 2020: Police Withdraws Orderlies From VIPs, Warns Thugs / Man Testing ‘Bullet Proof’ Charm Shoots Son Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.