Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) (50205 Views)

Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral / Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) / US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2022
spy24:

The thing weak me sef

Africans and their entitlement mentality and the funny part is that we are even worse with this racism thing sef

The same African leaders with shitty Medicare will be the first to rush to UK for medical treatments. Bunch of losers!

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by Asour: 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lifeiseazi:

No…but security wise Erdogan life is also at risk just like that of US president.

Risks should be ranked.

Both of them are prime targets by crazy people but in no world is a Turkish leader more 'at risk' than a US president.

It's fairly common practice in War torn Arabic countries & communities to symbolically burn the US flag.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by saintadeola: 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
Honestly,it’s ridiculous,that’s why u see so many western puppet,I trust president cos and putin,they wount be part of dat ridiculous act,hypocrites
Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by asanausana91: 2:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
Traplord09:

King of slave
I know that the op is a zombiedient. So going with your motorcade is an achievement. I have never seen a foolish op like this idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by asanausana91: 2:16pm On Sep 20, 2022
seunny4lif:
UAE president and Dubai prince did not use bus.
He came in a car
proof it.
Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by casualobserver: 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
PDPdestroyer:

Nice submission and totally agree with you. Do you have any evidence to back up the claim that Buhari has added more to the national grid than any president in Nigeria's history?

best I have for now with a quick search

Saleh Mamman, minister of power, on Wednesday, told the house committee on power at the national assembly that the country’s grid power capacity has increased significantly since 2015.

“Today, the installed grid power generation capacity has reached 13,000MW from 8000MW in 2015; similarly, transmission capacity has increased to 8000MW from 5000 in 2015. The distribution system have the capacity to evacuate 5500MW of power, having grown from 4500MW in 2015. The private sector ran distribution system have the least capacity in the power value chain,” the minister said.

https://www.thecable.ng/nigeria-records-all-time-high-electricity-transmission-of-5459mw

my figures a little off but nonetheless as you can see thats 5000MW added to generation capacity in Buhari's tenure....the most of any president or head of state in history.

Note what he said about the discos sold to cronies by GEJ administration. Implying that the biggest problem even when the transmission capacity is increased are the DISCOS sold by PDP to people who dont have the capacity!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by TheOgaBoss: 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
AndroBlaze:

So the measure of a Leader is if he arrives with motorcade or not?! Majority of the world that use buses are animals shey.....Blackman who did this to you!!!
oga shut ur mouth and think critically, the issue here is not whether they ridr on bus or not but that of equal treatment, if all the presidents rode on bus there would have been no fuss over anything, but some were given a special treatment while others were treated as lesser beings.
Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by TheOgaBoss: 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
Asour:

Risks should be ranked.

Both of them are prime targets by crazy people but in no world is a Turkish leader more 'at risk' than a US president.

It's fairly common practice in War torn Arabic countries & communities to symbolically burn the US flag.
since when did the UK become an Arab country?
Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by Masterito(m): 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
Why don't you need BBC? I watch it on the news. You can check thier site.
iHateFraudsters:

And do you have the link to the aljazeera news?

Aljazeera only, I don't need BBC News link.
Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by Traplord09: 2:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
asanausana91:
I know that the op is a zombiedient. So going with your motorcade is an achievement. I have never seen a foolish op like this idiot.

So say the slave...
Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by tunapawizzy: 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2022
WriterNig:
1. Russian President - Vladimir Putin (refused invitation)
2. China's President - Xi Jinping
3. Indian Prime Minister - Narendra Modi
4. Saudi Arabia Crown Prince - HRH Mohammed Bin Salman (refused invitation, sent a state minister instead)
5. Turkey's President - Recep Tayyip Erdoğan (refused to attend without his private motorcade)
6. Iran's President - Ebrahim Raisi
7. Belarus President - Aleksandr Lukashenko (wasn't invited)
8. Venezuelan President - Nicolas Maduro.
9. North Korean Leader - Kim Jong-Un.

Arab Leaders arrived in style with their convoys.
But our African leaders shamelessly boarded a coach and were driven like a bunch of kids on excursion to a zoo.

I'm glad Buhari refused the invitation and sent VP Osinbanjo instead.

Have some self respect and dignity Africans. How would they ever respect you when you don't even respect yourselves?
real leaders..not the African weaklings u call leaders
Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by djseanjohn77: 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
WriterNig:
1. Russian President - Vladimir Putin (refused invitation)
2. China's President - Xi Jinping
3. Indian Prime Minister - Narendra Modi
4. Saudi Arabia Crown Prince - HRH Mohammed Bin Salman (refused invitation, sent a state minister instead)
5. Turkey's President - Recep Tayyip Erdoğan (refused to attend without his private motorcade)
6. Iran's President - Ebrahim Raisi
7. Belarus President - Aleksandr Lukashenko (wasn't invited)
8. Venezuelan President - Nicolas Maduro.
9. North Korean Leader - Kim Jong-Un.

Arab Leaders arrived in style with their convoys.
But our African leaders shamelessly boarded a coach and were driven like a bunch of kids on excursion to a zoo.

I'm glad Buhari refused the invitation and sent VP Osinbanjo instead.

Have some self respect and dignity Africans. How would they ever respect you when you don't even respect yourselves?

African leaders went there to eat UK Jollof, turkey and drink coca cola grin grin grin grin wetin concern my people, na the food matter pass. A typical African mentality to party occasion, whether poor or rich, no difference, the mentality is the same.

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by seanwilliam(m): 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
WriterNig:

Biden, Trudeau, Olaf Scholz, Macron, and Arab leaders that used a motorcade, they aren't humans like you?

Black SLAVE in love with his masters.

Now sod off!
shut up jare.
Only Biden used motorcade among the world leaders u mentioned. And you can’t tell me your president is equal to POTUS! That’s the reality . Abi u want tell me your leaders are important more than European leaders that used the bus? We all know it’s more risky if America president rides in a bus without his security aids than others.
Black man and victim cards !

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by crisubanijunior(m): 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2022
Not some. The only person was the President of the United States. And if u must know, if there was anything the United States holds in high esteem, it is the security of their number one citizen, especially in a foreign territory. As a matter of fact, the US is responsible for the security of its President even outside the States. So its no surprise to me that he came with his Armoured motorcade, nicknamed, “ The Beast”

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by tishbite42: 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2022
DJANGOTBG:

I think you’re the high person. You think everyone on Nairaland is a kid like you?

What do you mean by refused invitation when in actual fact he wasn’t invited at all?

I smoke weed bro, I won’t deny it. And I’m not in Nigeria with you, I work and smoke with my boss during break who is a renowned dollar millionaire in a world class pharmaceutical company.

Normally, if no be nairaland I go come your house mend you well well.
Can you bring out any post where I said he refused??
U dey take Araldite, walai

All man na big boys for Net
Na only God know who be who
Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by seanwilliam(m): 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2022
Juoflife1:
I watched on my TV. If you want to see the videos, go to YouTube. World leaders arriving for the funeral. It's everywhere. It's like you didn't watch it. SUV or bus is really not important for me, Right information is.
show me where they got down from their SUV or u shut up forever! , Most world leaders used the bus apart from the potus!

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by seanwilliam(m): 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2022
DJANGOTBG:

I think you’re the high person. You think everyone on Nairaland is a kid like you?

What do you mean by refused invitation when in actual fact he wasn’t invited at all?

I smoke weed bro, I won’t deny it. And I’m not in Nigeria with you, I work and smoke with my boss during break who is a renowned dollar millionaire in a world class pharmaceutical company.

Normally, if no be nairaland I go come your house mend you well well.
I don laugh tire grin
Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by seunny4lif(m): 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2022
asanausana91:
proof it.
It’s in the news
Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by seanwilliam(m): 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
Acidosis:

All noted. Thank you
I like person like you wey Dey take correction.
Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by Juoflife1(f): 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
YouTube is accessible to all. Go get the right information
seanwilliam:
show me where they got down from their SUV or u shut up forever! , Most world leaders used the bus apart from the potus!
Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by Starkbigdreams(m): 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
iLegendd:

The black race is a blessed race without the influence of the whites.

When a black man does something, but a white man does the opposite, we blacks praise the opposite.

When a white man does something, but a black man or an African does the opposite, we don't praise the opposite.

If reverse was the case, you people would've still complained.

Example:

Imagine Buhari attended and he is the only person who used a convoy while the Western leaders, including the American president, used a bus, what do you think would've been the headline?

Nigerians would've been praising the whites for living a simple life, but Buhari went there with a convoy to showoff. It would've been considered inferiority even though it's superiority. Since it's the other way, no one is saying Biden and those Arab men are showing off.

I used to date this foreign girl that kisses her pet just as most of them do. After kissing this animal, she would want to kiss me with that same mouth. Can you imagine?

Now, let's turn the table. Imagine the whites are not friendly with animals but the blacks are and we kiss these animals incessantly, what do you think you and the world will say?

Everyone will say we are primitive for kissing animals.

The real battle of simplicity, extravagance, showoff, inferiority, and superiority is in the mind. The physical is just a movie for those with eyes.

This is arguably the most reasonable post on this thread so far.

@acidosis did you see this?
Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by VictorDivine: 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
Gullible Africans must see everything wrong in what the whites do to the Africans, good or bad, it's all bad. Chai Africans, them use bad belle swear for una?
Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by jimetagambo: 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2022
Bilabong:
Where u expecting Putin to attend?
Putin wasn't even invited. OP is a Pro Putin extremist on Nairaland cheesy

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by stamapro(m): 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
All of them dey bear President no be all of them be mate jare. Go research why To help you understand go read Animal Farm, by George Orwell
Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by jimetagambo: 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
Owologbo:

Tell me Nigeria contribution to the world as a country.
We help train nurses, Pharmacists, Doctors, Engineers, Scientists e.t.c for developed countries grin

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by seanwilliam(m): 3:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
seunny4lif:

UAE, France and even UK PM did not use bus
So what of Germany, Indian president, Ireland pre,Canada pm Australia pm, that got on the bus?
Are they inferior to Africa leaders?

Or you telling me Turkey president and usa president are exposed to same risk in the grand scheme of thing ?

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by BeanmanX(m): 3:15pm On Sep 20, 2022
asanausana91:
you are disgracing that woman that give birth to a fooool. Spending your scarced resources to convey a whole convoy of your president just because of show up? Now I know why our leaders are stealing anyhow. So this is what Obi is coming to do?
And who's this low brained Agbado urchin?...Wetin concern peter obi with the nonsense that you typed?.
Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by jimetagambo: 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2022
JuanDeDios:

You really believe that.
grin grin grin
Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by Slynation(m): 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
SIRTee15:

And what's wrong in presidents taking a bus. That s what u lots cannot explain. Ego, pride, arrogance, superiority complex.
The only acceptable explanation is security, anything else is stupid. Presidents don't have 2 heads, they should take the bus or stay away.
So Oga defender, why did the same Superiority complex played in Joe biden's motorcade...??
Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by osidion2020(m): 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
This sounds strange, how can a prime minister send the president to represent him at a global function, really
BeanmanX:
I think modi sent the president of Indian,,,that woman named Murmu.
Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by BeanmanX(m): 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
osidion2020:
This sounds strange, how can a prime minister send the president to represent him at a global function, really
Lolx in India,,,the prime minister is the head of government.. while the president is the head of state..u get?
Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by jimetagambo: 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
iHateFraudsters:

And do you have the link to the aljazeera news?

Aljazeera only, I don't need BBC News link.

Masterito:
Why don't you need BBC? I watch it on the news. You can check thier site.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/9/19/infographic-who-is-attending-queen-elizabeths-funeral

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque / Mike Sonko, Kenyan Governor Who Has Gold Cars, 24 Karat Gold Phones, Gold Wines / Paul Rusesabagina (Hotel Rwanda Hero) Convicted In Sham Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.