Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

If You Work For Your Money , You Will Appreciate Your Partner More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Work For Your Money , You Will Appreciate Your Partner More (583 Views)

Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. / I Love My Gay Partner More Than My Wife / 10 Tips To Make Your Partner More Romantic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Work For Your Money , You Will Appreciate Your Partner More by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:04am On Sep 20, 2022
I know how hard it is to make one naira

That's why that lady that burnt that wig deserve the reaction

Except you don't work for your money

If you work for your money

You will appreciate your partner more

Some men dey stingy but there are non stingy men

Copyright Digital Bimpe The Coach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Work For Your Money , You Will Appreciate Your Partner More by brosom(m): 9:06am On Sep 20, 2022
My worries is not that she burnt that wig, but my worries are that the self acclaimed SIMPple guy will still go to beg her for not buying the exact one she wanted and even kneel down join sef undecided, chai, mighty men has fallen at the mention of coochie undecided undecided..

5 Likes

Re: If You Work For Your Money , You Will Appreciate Your Partner More by everythinggirly(f): 9:06am On Sep 20, 2022
True talk.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Work For Your Money , You Will Appreciate Your Partner More by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:07am On Sep 20, 2022
Fact
everythinggirly:
True talk.
Re: If You Work For Your Money , You Will Appreciate Your Partner More by Sammy101111(m): 9:07am On Sep 20, 2022
God bless you for this true talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Work For Your Money , You Will Appreciate Your Partner More by slawomir: 9:08am On Sep 20, 2022
Damnnn niggar

True talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Work For Your Money , You Will Appreciate Your Partner More by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:10am On Sep 20, 2022
Amen

Sammy101111:
God bless you for this true talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Work For Your Money , You Will Appreciate Your Partner More by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:10am On Sep 20, 2022
Fact

slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

True talk
Re: If You Work For Your Money , You Will Appreciate Your Partner More by MatrixReloaded: 9:11am On Sep 20, 2022
See as Janet burn wig wey obote go catapult for am. Wetin manchi no go see for
boogyman
era make him blast the left leg. If to say
slawomir
no be fj mantra him for help me rake this itj. Las Las me sef just dey observe wetin this oburere wan dish out.
Re: If You Work For Your Money , You Will Appreciate Your Partner More by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:11am On Sep 20, 2022
Hmmn, thank you for sharing

brosom:
My worries is not that she burnt that wig, but my worries are that the self acclaimed SIMPple guy will still go to beg her for not buying the exact one she wanted and even kneel down join sef undecided, chai, mighty men has fallen at the mention of coochie undecided undecided..
Re: If You Work For Your Money , You Will Appreciate Your Partner More by marlow1962(m): 9:26am On Sep 20, 2022
brosom:

Definitely some self acclaimed men are foolish.
I won’t be surprised if this tin you said is what he’s actually thinking of doing, or maybe he has done it already behind closed doors.
If that niga try such, his dad should be ashamed of himself wherever he is ( dead or alive) for bringing such a waste product into this world.
Re: If You Work For Your Money , You Will Appreciate Your Partner More by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:31am On Sep 20, 2022
Hmmn , thank you for sharing

marlow1962:

Definitely some self acclaimed men are foolish.
I won’t be surprised if this tin you said is what he’s actually thinking of doing, or maybe he has done it already behind closed doors.
If that niga try such, his dad should be ashamed of himself wherever he is ( dead or alive) for bringing such a waste product into this world.
Re: If You Work For Your Money , You Will Appreciate Your Partner More by 1Mathematricks: 9:41am On Sep 20, 2022
Re: If You Work For Your Money , You Will Appreciate Your Partner More by Sweetvie: 9:44am On Sep 20, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
I know how hard it is to make one naira

That's why that lady that burnt that wig deserve the reaction

Except you don't work for your money

If you work for your money

You will appreciate your partner more

Some men dey stingy but there are non stingy men

Copyright Digital Bimpe The Coach
Fact smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Work For Your Money , You Will Appreciate Your Partner More by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:57am On Sep 20, 2022
Real fact

Sweetvie:
Fact smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Work For Your Money , You Will Appreciate Your Partner More by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2022
Spending money on a nigerian girl is a wasteful investment; very ungrateful people, make ayelala kpai me if i ever try such
Re: If You Work For Your Money , You Will Appreciate Your Partner More by kushma(m): 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2022
Y
Re: If You Work For Your Money , You Will Appreciate Your Partner More by phelonrays: 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
True, those leeches are the most ungrateful beings to walk the face of this earth.

Spending money on a typical "Nigerian girl" should be declared an act of terrorism, and should warant 5 years community service .

*Spits* undecided
Re: If You Work For Your Money , You Will Appreciate Your Partner More by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lols
Merch:
Spending money on a nigerian girl is a wasteful investment; very ungrateful people, make ayelala kpai me if i ever try such
Re: If You Work For Your Money , You Will Appreciate Your Partner More by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lols

phelonrays:
True, those leeches are the most ungrateful beings to walk the face of this earth.

Spending money on a typical "Nigerian girl" should be declared an act of terrorism, and should warant 5 years community service .

*Spits* undecided
Re: If You Work For Your Money , You Will Appreciate Your Partner More by Demigod22: 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
May God open my eyes to spend my money on family members, friends, neighbors, classmates, workers, my pet and enemies than to spend my money on a jobless Nigerian girl who has nothing to her name except the dust in between her legs.
Re: If You Work For Your Money , You Will Appreciate Your Partner More by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lols

Demigod22:
May God open my eyes to spend my money on family members, friends, neighbors, classmates, workers, my pet and enemies than to spend my money on a jobless Nigerian girl who has nothing to her name except the dust in between her legs.

(1) (Reply)

Come Take A Ride To My Exclusive P&ssy” — Busty Nigerian Model, Says With Stunni / Trending Video Of Ghana Old Woman Sucking D!ck / Is Having A Short Life Span, A Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.