Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House (60200 Views)

Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) / Advice To Young Men Out There About Random Girls And Good Girls. / "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by Classickj(m): 10:38am On Sep 20, 2022
A Twitter user has shared the story of how his neighbor was recently arrested after the lady he brought home passed out while they were
having sex.

The Twitter user @josh_uglyasf stated that the man boasts about changing women a lot, and all advice given to him to stop having sex with multiple partners fell on deaf ears.
Recently, the said man brought a lady home who unknown to him is asthmatic. While they were having sex, the young lady passed out.

The police were invited and were able to remove the unconscious lady from his apartment after which they took the man into custody.

Read the story below...

Men, stop taking random girls to your house and allowing them spend the night... My neighbor has just been picked up by the police.

This dude is a life of the party kind of guy. He changes girls everyday and always prides himself about it.

I had a conversation with him once where I advised him to calm down but he told me he's young and he deserves to enjoy his life��‍♂️

Few minutes ago, police came around and forced their way into his house and found the girl he came home with last night lifeless.

The story has it that she's one of his numerous girlfriends and this is the first time he's bring her home.

Unfortunately, while they were copulating she had an attack (she's got asthma) but he doesn't know.

He tried everything to get her to normalcy; she eventually calmed down after jerking for minutes and she slept off, or so he thought.

She didn't wake up this morning and her friend whom she was supposed to go out with has been calling her all morning.

She's the one that alerted her family who in turn alerted the police. She has been carried away by ambulance and the boy taken to the station. We don't know if she's good or gone, but we hope she's still around for his sakes.

Please be careful what you do out there.

https://twitter.com/josh_uglyasf/status/1569659336313430021?s=20&t=YPuCLCFJ2PTiRkq149ySbw

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by Kriss216: 10:40am On Sep 20, 2022
I pray not to have a neighbor like this Josh.

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by MatrixReloaded: 10:40am On Sep 20, 2022
Stale story but autopsy will ascertain if his guilty but as 9ja scenario he won't be granted bail until autopsy reveals the cause of her death.
Taking girls home or hotel are same thing. Diff is one is ur private abode and latter is temp abode. Wetin go happen for house go happen hotel only say ur gadgets or home decor will be intact

206 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 20, 2022
In the future Era - God willing - of The Unity, we'll have less of stories like this, God willling. Mankind will be more conscious and upright. This civilization has damaged the earth!

We await his coming, The Unity.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by Sheistoopretty(f): 11:14am On Sep 20, 2022
Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by PerfectStranger(m): 11:32am On Sep 20, 2022
Maybe we should start asking them for a doctor’s report before inviting them

162 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by Franzinni: 11:59am On Sep 20, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
In the future Era - God willing - of The Unity, we'll have less of stories like this, God willling. Mankind will be more conscious and upright. This civilization has damaged the earth!

We await his coming, The Unity.
abeg enlighten me .. what is the unity ? I have a couple of dots I need to connect but I need to know what the unity means in your context.

Let me give you a hint ... The future is the metaverse and the metaverse mostly is built with unity 3d.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by harmargedon: 1:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
What nonsense did I just read, if he had taken her to a hotel wouldn't the same thing happen. Most of you guys on twitter need your brains examined.

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by temitope27(m): 1:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
I will not listen, so do ur worse

1 Like

Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by VeryWickedMan: 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
So if she passes out in a hotel he won't be arrested abi.

152 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by xeratek: 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
The girl is wicked

4 Likes

Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by frankputer: 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
noted
Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by tydi(m): 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
cheesy

No big deal .
After the knacking every one dresses up and heads out.
I close my door and the house still remains mine.
Smart move

5 Likes

Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by Marvieduke(f): 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
A very good advice. But will they listen? After all they will say konji na bastard.....Lol

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by nosimphere: 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
Soo doctor report first shey.
Like every girl or guy u meet isnt a random fella.

2 Likes

Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by noble2faith(m): 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
grin

It is a simple sturv.
Na wetin he Sabi chop wan Sabi kill am!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by abobote: 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
The man was heartless, he should have called for help or take the lady to hospital.
This is not about taking random girls,but not knowing what to do, coz even the un-random girls can develop issues like

This OP wan just wan form special adviser

14 Likes

Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by Calibrator: 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
Person wey motor jam na motor dem go still use rush am go hospital.

No be you go tell me wetin I go do!

10 Likes

Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by Boyooosa(m): 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
Ah
Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by MVLOX(m): 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by totosucker(m): 1:59pm On Sep 20, 2022
God forbid BAT thing

5 Likes

Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by Scottz: 1:59pm On Sep 20, 2022
All these insensible talks. If na hotel or another place e happen he go save Abi? Police go tell am you can now go home and rest ba?
Your home is even the safest cos u can still control the situation by first reporting yourself to the station. If na hotel and them catch you, u fit no escape instant lynching before anyone go hear Wetin sup.
So this your topic na off point e no jig

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by babyfaceafrica: 1:59pm On Sep 20, 2022
No mind them.. Wetin hotel and short rest go solve, guys go dey carry babes go house.
Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by noble2faith(m): 1:59pm On Sep 20, 2022
xeratek:
The girl is wicked

If the girl is wicked, what of the guy wey dey change girls like diapers?

4 Likes

Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by Kobicove(m): 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
I hope the lady survives otherwise this guy will find himself in a whole lot of trouble! sad

4 Likes

Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by iamyemiakins(m): 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
Inside life!
Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by Kazeem47(m): 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
He's taken her breath away with seven different positions(that's what women want). Mission accomplished and probably another mission ahead(behind bar).
Btw R.I.P. to the deceased.

1 Like

Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by chakula: 2:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
She can't exceeded her appointed time. Take her home or hotel if you like

3 Likes

Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by ToffSith: 2:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
Na wa o... Just like that.

1 Like

Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by letitrainnow(m): 2:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
Chaiii

1 Like

Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by fluffybaby(f): 2:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
They should keep carrying. HIV, jail, murdered, robbed etc should the the steady reward for wayward men.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday / Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.