Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House (60261 Views)

Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) / Advice To Young Men Out There About Random Girls And Good Girls. / "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by sylve11: 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Maybe we should start asking them for a doctor’s report before inviting them

This one loud o. shocked cool
Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by obailala(m): 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
Classickj:
A Twitter user has shared the story of how his neighbor was recently arrested after the lady he brought home passed out while they were
having sex.

The Twitter user @josh_uglyasf stated that the man boasts about changing women a lot, and all advice given to him to stop having sex with multiple partners fell on deaf ears.
Recently, the said man brought a lady home who unknown to him is asthmatic. While they were having sex, the young lady passed out.

The police were invited and were able to remove the unconscious lady from his apartment after which they took the man into custody.

Read the story below...

https://twitter.com/josh_uglyasf/status/1569659336313430021?s=20&t=YPuCLCFJ2PTiRkq149ySbw
A man who brings home only 1 familiar girl can also find himself in the same situation.

1 Like

Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by redirect(m): 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
ENJOYMENT DON KILL YOU.
Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by chazon(m): 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
God abeg Ohhh...
This is very risky thing to do.
Because most of theses principalities ain't healthy or clean.
U cn neva tell what might happen during the intercourse.

Men, Stay woke
Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by Nezero(m): 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
Let's be guided, asthmatics don't jerk.

Maybe he means epileptic though. Or just commonly seizures
Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by baralatie(m): 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
chazon:
God abeg Ohhh...
This is very risky thing to do.
Because most of theses principalities ain't healthy or clean.
U cn neva tell what might happen during the intercourse.

Men, Stay woke
Like one late man that lost #3m
Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by baralatie(m): 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
Nezero:
Let's be guided, asthmatics don't jerk.

Maybe he means epileptic though. Or just commonly seizures
Even you sef no sure of wether na epilepsy or seizure.
What if it was brain explosion
undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by Zanzibar1: 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
wont be a bad iddea
PerfectStranger:
Maybe we should start asking them for a doctor’s report before inviting them
Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by highchief1: 6:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
Classickj:
wow
God really save you
I swear
Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by dazzlingd(m): 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
In the future Era - God willing - of The Unity, we'll have less of stories like this, God willling. Mankind will be more conscious and upright. This civilization has damaged the earth!

We await his coming, The Unity.

Nope, in the future, there would be better devices to ascertain cause of death and innocent people will have fair judgment
Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by Classickj(m): 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
obailala:
A man who brings home only 1 familiar girl can also find himself in the same situation.
at least you will be able to control the situation
Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by Classickj(m): 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
Ifakiland:
stories that never happened...idiot.
you are a big fool
Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by Ifakiland(m): 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2022
Classickj:
you are a big fool
Lol werey dey form story....baba e ni fool
Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by obailala(m): 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2022
Classickj:
at least you will be able to control the situation
Lol... you bring a girl home and she has a terrible asthma attack. If she was the first girl you've ever brought to your house, how does that make the situation better for you to control?
Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by Exodora: 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
Kriss216:
I pray not to have a neighbor like this Josh.
Why? Because he is pointing out facts.
Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by lereinter(m): 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
Marvieduke:
A very good advice. But will they listen? After all they will say konji na bastard.....Lol

If your bf want to carry you to hotel, will you agree?
Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by Lovelydaisies: 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
So how did they know she was asthmatic? All these news about asthmatics passing out during must be downright fake and from uninformed people. I hate such news. Unless I see otherwise, I'll never believe that asthmatics can pass out during sex. It doesn't happen just like that.

All the same, let everyone be careful. Good can turn bad. Bad can get worse.
Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by Halo22: 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
This has been my fear all through these years of being a man. Bringing different ladies to ur home z tantamount to exposing urself to delibrate temptation.
Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by greypencils: 9:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
highchief1:
na so Athsma Dey kill?
Yes
Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by Kobicove(m): 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
Okarakwu:
because na him give her the sickness?

I invite you to go and try and convince the Nigeria police that the guy is innocent grin
Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by snoopz: 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
I no Wetin wan happen o, she no go sleep my house that night, i no mind to send all the money wey dey my aza
Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by Demigod22: 9:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
LoL, this kind neighbor need a career in wazobia fm.

Whether hotel, your house, bush, uncompleted building or one corner, anything that is meant to happen will definitely happen.
Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
Sunny4pat:
This is exactly what happened to my friend back then in school, the lady was restored back to life by using onions.
Onions,, ar u Serious?
Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
My own, I can remember one of my Ex, I de 200L, stayin alone, she came a Visit,, staying up to 1week in my lodge. I no knw say she de get Asthma,
Small issues oo, I com Vex her,, she Vex Sootee, 2 de Extend way be say she can't breathe well,,, omoo I no fit sleep dat night,,
I com giv her Olive Oil way Mum gave me, she drank, I com giv am paracetamol,, de worst part light no de,
I com Fan dis gal tire,, I com turn vigilante dat night grin grin
I de Wake till morning,, 6am I dust her Bag and properties send her off,,,
Tank God for dat day,,,
If nt I could have been in Jail nw sad angry
Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by Reggaemich(m): 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2022
donem:

Interesting, you care to share the method for applying of the onion therapy?
I think they will first slice the onions

Then put some slices on her nose

So the Choky smell from the onion we resuscitate her
Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by Okoroawusa: 11:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
Men taking girls home will never stop. Even if all the girls in the world turn to devil.

There are things you can't stop
Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by donem: 11:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
Reggaemich:

Alright learnt something new, thanks.
Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by Poleski: 1:00am On Sep 21, 2022
Why didn't the stupid girl have her inhaler? I am sure the foolish Casanova has learnt his lesson.
Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by slumcat(m): 2:35am On Sep 21, 2022
femo86:
This has occurred to me before...gosh.. it was a bad experience ooo

She just went off...only God know where she went to smiley.poured cold water on her and she came back to life...

I turn to vigilante that night oo, couldn't sleep at all....As early as 5am, I had to drive her to park and waved goodbye grin smiley

Wetin I wan tell baba God
Wetin I wan tell my family grin grin
Say I fuccckkk person daughter, she come kpeme undecided

Ore-ofe fe fi ti e koba mi...chai I will never forget that day...

Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by Mrscarter(f): 2:58am On Sep 21, 2022
Classickj:
A Twitter user has shared the story of how his neighbor was recently arrested after the lady he brought home passed out while they were
having sex.

The Twitter user @josh_uglyasf stated that the man boasts about changing women a lot, and all advice given to him to stop having sex with multiple partners fell on deaf ears.
Recently, the said man brought a lady home who unknown to him is asthmatic. While they were having sex, the young lady passed out.

The police were invited and were able to remove the unconscious lady from his apartment after which they took the man into custody.

Read the story below...

https://twitter.com/josh_uglyasf/status/1569659336313430021?s=20&t=YPuCLCFJ2PTiRkq149ySbw

His Twitter name tho grin grin
Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by Caseless: 4:42am On Sep 21, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
Stale story but autopsy will ascertain if his guilty but as 9ja scenario he won't be granted bail until autopsy reveals the cause of her death.
Taking girls home or hotel are same thing. Diff is one is ur private abode and latter is temp abode. Wetin go happen for house go happen hotel only say ur gadgets or home decor will be intact
grin grin
Re: Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House by mrsage(m): 8:56am On Sep 21, 2022
Reggaemich:

Correct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? / How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.