Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech (45741 Views)

How To Apply Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 / Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Joeshuwa: 12:58am On Feb 23, 2023
Deusop:
Today is the deadline day.....
So I think if you applied we might start to expect messages from next week......
I just got a mail 2 hours ago that I can take the test anything from 8am tomorrow. I don't even have an idea of that to expect for the online test. I need materials to prepare with please
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by ologuntheo(m): 9:03am On Feb 23, 2023
Mimienudles:

I applied. No message for assessment test yet

They sent me an email yesterday night confirming the test this tomorrow
But I have been unable to do the test
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by ologuntheo(m): 9:03am On Feb 23, 2023
ologuntheo:

They sent me an email yesterday night confirming the test this morning
But I have been unable to do the test
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Joeshuwa: 10:23am On Feb 23, 2023
Toha22:
One can still have access to the test till noon tomorrow according to the mail sent? Am I right?
Did you use a phone or laptop to Write your test?
Can I go ahead to use my phone? I'm having issues with thr Webcam of my laptop
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Joeshuwa: 10:25am On Feb 23, 2023
Toha22:
One can still have access to the test till noon tomorrow according to the mail sent? Am I right?
I think the deadline for the test is Monday 6pm from the message
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by ologuntheo(m): 11:00am On Feb 23, 2023
Joeshuwa:

Did you use a phone or laptop to Write your test?
Can I go ahead to use my phone? I'm having issues with thr Webcam of my laptop

The link is not opening
It is writing username not found
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Joeshuwa: 11:24am On Feb 23, 2023
ologuntheo:

The link is not opening
It is writing username not found
What could be the possible issue .. I've not clicked on my yet as I'm not prepared at all for it.. was hoping to do a little preparation and then take the test tomorrow or Saturday since the deadline is Monday 6pm

1 Like

Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by ologuntheo(m): 12:14pm On Feb 23, 2023
Joeshuwa:

What could be the possible issue .. I've not clicked on my yet as I'm not prepared at all for it.. was hoping to do a little preparation and then take the test tomorrow or Saturday since the deadline is Monday 6pm

I can't even possibly say...

1 Like

Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by ologuntheo(m): 12:15pm On Feb 23, 2023
Please have anyone being able to access the test portal
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Saynotoapc(m): 2:24pm On Feb 23, 2023
ologuntheo:
Please have anyone being able to access the test portal

Yes.
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Joeshuwa: 4:14pm On Feb 23, 2023
Saynotoapc:

Yes.
How did the test go? Will be doing mine tomorrow
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Saynotoapc(m): 4:16pm On Feb 23, 2023
Joeshuwa:

It was fine..

Wish you the best.
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by ologuntheo(m): 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2023
Saynotoapc:

Yes.

Waohhh
Did you use your phone or a system

1 Like

Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Saynotoapc(m): 5:31pm On Feb 23, 2023
ologuntheo:

Waohhh
Did you use your phone or a system

My phone
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Obindigbo: 6:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
Saynotoapc:

My phone
Abeg any past question to prepare with, plz
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Obindigbo: 6:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
Saynotoapc:

It was fine..

Wish you the best.
Any past question to prepare with plz
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Obindigbo: 6:08pm On Feb 23, 2023
Joeshuwa:

Any available past question to prepare with?
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Profyoungmeta(m): 6:11pm On Feb 23, 2023
Please has any WhatsApp group been created? If yes kindly add this number 09032692593
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by GoldenDee: 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2023
Send a mail to goldengee9@gmail.com

For Access Bank past question and answer
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Joeshuwa: 6:36pm On Feb 23, 2023
Obindigbo:

Any available past question to prepare with?
Someone sent me a compiled one they took picture of although there are no answers attached to it... whats your mail lemme send it to you.
I'm still looking for sha
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Obindigbo: 6:44pm On Feb 23, 2023
Joeshuwa:

Someone sent me a compiled one they took picture of although there are no answers attached to it... whats your mail lemme send it to you.
obinnarmicah@gmail.com is my mail...thank you so much sir
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by ologuntheo(m): 7:15pm On Feb 23, 2023
Joeshuwa:

Please send it to me
ologuntheo@gmail.com
Or 08144819395 on whatsapp
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Jesutomilola: 9:04pm On Feb 23, 2023
Kindly send to me too.

My email address is jesutomiayomide370@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by bliss04: 10:19pm On Feb 23, 2023
Joeshuwa:

Please send to me too
My email is ariyosharon@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by emmasilvaisong(m): 11:47pm On Feb 23, 2023
bliss04:

Please send to me too
My email is ariyosharon@gmail.com
Hi can u help me??
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Seunthewriter: 5:38am On Feb 24, 2023
Joeshuwa:

Please send to seancollins942@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Profyoungmeta(m): 7:49am On Feb 24, 2023
Joeshuwa:

Kindly send to this email dolapoadeola1996@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Horluwahighdee(m): 9:33am On Feb 24, 2023
emmanueladabi@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by ologuntheo(m): 11:21am On Feb 24, 2023
Who has seen his or her result
Just finished the test
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Kejichocs: 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2023
gameboy727:
For those who wrote the test this afternoon, how was it? Did you use a laptop or your phone to write it? Were you flagged for any reason?

On my side, the test was okay sha. Saw some really difficult questions then at the end the questions were very simple. I used my phone to write the test because my laptop has camera issues and I couldn't risk it. I was flagged once or so. Also, the moment I clicked submit I saw in the background that I was suspended by the administrator but the test submitted anyway. I don't know if I should be worried or since it submitted then there's no problem. Anyway, good luck to everyone.

Please help me with the past questions. My email is osunrindem@gmail.com Thanks
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Toyade888(m): 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2023
Joeshuwa:

Kindly send to me also
Olusejety@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Toyade888(m): 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2023
Should candidates still be expecting assessments mails

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

All You Need To Know Before Joining The Nigerian Army / What Is The Salary Scale For Fresh Graduates In The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs? / UNEMPLOYMENT IN NIGERIA: Causes And Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.