Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,953 members, 7,814,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

How Much Do You Spend On Car Fuel Weekly - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Much Do You Spend On Car Fuel Weekly (18081 Views)

How Do You Calculate Your Car's Fuel Consumption? / Is Car Fuel Saver Really Economical? / 5 Common Signs Of A Failing Car Fuel Pump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Car Fuel Weekly by Ejyksneh(m): 2:50pm On Feb 05
So you no get car and you are supporting bad government?
Malvine:
Viewing comments on people wey get cars
Meanwhile at a cheap price dm me for your logo and flyer design

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Car Fuel Weekly by Drsnives(m): 2:50pm On Feb 05
Weekly
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Car Fuel Weekly by illuminutty: 2:50pm On Feb 05
Dantepet5000:
I just calculated the amount I spend on fuel per week and its #15,000. Imagine. During Jonahs regime is was #5,000... I never even talk of generator fuel and cooking gas oh. See Nepa bill, dstv & other utilities....in this Nigeria we will soon understand why some people venture into crim

I guess you drive a Nissan Micra or your commute area is a stone throw.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Car Fuel Weekly by Matrix137(m): 2:51pm On Feb 05
Siberia01:
4.7L V8
Do the maths
please sir, can you help me with any amount for foodstuffs please. I'm starving 🥺
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Car Fuel Weekly by Greenfaces: 2:52pm On Feb 05
I have parked my car sha
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Car Fuel Weekly by Bullfallo(m): 2:53pm On Feb 05
lovinhubby2wife:
I spend nothing less than 3,000naira daily on fuel. And from work place to my house is approximately 10km. Planning to start trekking right now. That's about 15k weekly. My motor they chop fuel nor be small - 5litres of fuel for a 20km journey is crazy.
na 4 plugs?
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Car Fuel Weekly by Siberia01(m): 2:54pm On Feb 05
Matrix137:
please sir, can you help me with any amount for foodstuffs please. I'm starving 🥺
we are all starving cheesy
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Car Fuel Weekly by Matrix137(m): 2:55pm On Feb 05
Siberia01:
we are all starving cheesy
Obviously you aren't considering the amount u spend on fuel weekly cry cry

Are you into Uber?
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Car Fuel Weekly by onyxo76(m): 2:55pm On Feb 05
between 20 to 25k per week office and school runs. every other movement is via public transport.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Car Fuel Weekly by veeceesynergy: 2:57pm On Feb 05
I spend average of 10k daily on fuel.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Car Fuel Weekly by MasterTeeUSA: 2:58pm On Feb 05
Then park your car...everyone drives differently over different distances...its like asking how much we spend on electricity or data monthly...one person does not determine the other.

Dantepet5000:
I just calculated the amount I spend on fuel per week and its #15,000. Imagine. During Jonahs regime is was #5,000... I never even talk of generator fuel and cooking gas oh. See Nepa bill, dstv & other utilities....in this Nigeria we will soon understand why some people venture into crim

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Car Fuel Weekly by Bimpe29: 2:59pm On Feb 05
20k. God is enough as an helper
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Car Fuel Weekly by Bullfallo(m): 3:00pm On Feb 05
Smarte724:
To and fro from benin to lagos yesterday for corolla , burnt 50k fuel
it’s not that bad considering a liter is not accurate.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Car Fuel Weekly by esemes256: 3:00pm On Feb 05
About 12k to 15k per week. A few times up to 20k.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Car Fuel Weekly by lovinhubby2wife(m): 3:02pm On Feb 05
Bullfallo:
na 4 plugs?
Yes ooo, 4 plugs double exhaust Nissan Altima 2.5s, 3rd gen
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Car Fuel Weekly by Bullfallo(m): 3:04pm On Feb 05
imoowo:
My mini bus 20k a week, people are dieing. There might be some thing wicked, or lack of wisdom about tinubu. Or is it old age.
mini bus? Do you work with that 20k. Like picking passengers
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Car Fuel Weekly by Habeyy(m): 3:04pm On Feb 05
18 to 20k weekly

Monday to Saturday
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Car Fuel Weekly by ThunderFireAgba: 3:06pm On Feb 05
Dantepet5000:
because of N15k of petrol we no fit hear word. undecided
Oga go double your hustle! Stop living like you've arrived. You are still among those UN said they live less than $2.5 a day.
The money I pay monthly for my unlimited data shallows all these frivolities you listed up there.
N15k is just like $10 a week and you are shouting? A week o! Not even a day. undecided
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Car Fuel Weekly by esemes256: 3:07pm On Feb 05
Smarte724:
To and fro from benin to lagos yesterday for corolla , burnt 50k fuel
Which year corolla?
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Car Fuel Weekly by jumokeadele(m): 3:12pm On Feb 05
its funny but mercedese doesn't consume fuel that much contrary to the mindset people have, i use c300 4matic and it consumes about 15k, 40km daily x 5 days
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Car Fuel Weekly by Siberia01(m): 3:13pm On Feb 05
ThunderFireAgba:

because of N15k of petrol we no fit hear word. undecided
Oga go double your hustle! Stop living like you've arrived. You are still among those UN said they live less than $2.5 a day.
The money I pay monthly for my unlimited data shallows all these frivolities you listed up there.
N15k is just like $10 a week and you are shouting? A week o! Not even a day. undecided
Elon musk can you just keep quiet

9 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Car Fuel Weekly by Ugoc3(m): 3:14pm On Feb 05
4k weekly
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Car Fuel Weekly by excanny: 3:14pm On Feb 05
On your mandate we shall stand
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Car Fuel Weekly by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:17pm On Feb 05
IceColdVeins:
I spend approximately 25k weekly.
I only go to the office three times in a week, thank God for the hybrid work model, can’t imagine how much I would have been spending on five round trips weekly.

https://youtube.com/shorts/Gocuz9RJkHU?si=TRxDuXn3u2icixlt
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Car Fuel Weekly by ThunderFireAgba: 3:17pm On Feb 05
Siberia01:

Elon musk can you just keep quiet
I'm not Elon musk but I hustle enough to cater for my needs than be wailing on the internet.
Fake life gang member don see shege.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Car Fuel Weekly by motionarena: 3:18pm On Feb 05
240k weekly.
Mehn my Lamborghini dey chop fuel like water
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Car Fuel Weekly by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:18pm On Feb 05
johnson4nosa:
You should be thankful to God if you are spending 15k weekly in this Thiefnibu regime which means your car don't consume fuel. Weekly minimum 25k for me not that I drive that far

You need CNG in your life .

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM6W3a7Hu/

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Car Fuel Weekly by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:19pm On Feb 05
Dan18:
I do 37k weekly

This time last year it was about 11k

You need CNG .

GAZZUZZ:

https://youtube.com/shorts/Gocuz9RJkHU?si=TRxDuXn3u2icixlt
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Car Fuel Weekly by boxypane(m): 3:20pm On Feb 05
I'd advise you all should go for inverter. With 1.2m, you'd get one that will carry all 3 bedroom flat, the bulbs, standing fans, Tvs etc

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Car Fuel Weekly by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:20pm On Feb 05
Justdare:
cryBetween 60 and 70k weekly.

cry

CNG will cut it to 25k max

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Car Fuel Weekly by Requestmechanic: 3:21pm On Feb 05
On average I spend 30k a week,from home to office,and maybe market or hangout.. Toyota Sienna 2gr
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Car Fuel Weekly by Acehart: 3:21pm On Feb 05
70k per month

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

***You Can Actually Get A Cheap, Good Car At Salvage Auction*** / V4 And V6 Engines - Why Nigerians are Running Away From V6? / PHOTOS: Police Assists Man Whose Vehicle Broke Down In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.