Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

How Much Do You Spend On Car Fuel Weekly - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Much Do You Spend On Car Fuel Weekly (18149 Views)

How Do You Calculate Your Car's Fuel Consumption? / Is Car Fuel Saver Really Economical? / 5 Common Signs Of A Failing Car Fuel Pump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Car Fuel Weekly by mikejames962: 9:53pm On Feb 06
It's truly eye-opening how the cost of living has escalated, especially in expenses like fuel. Your observation about the increase from #5,000 to #15,000 per week is staggering. When we consider additional costs like utilities, it's no wonder many feel the strain. These Confirm NSFAS economic pressures can certainly push some towards desperate measures.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Car Fuel Weekly by Vietnaminfo(m): 6:53am On Feb 07
Mine is 250k per week
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Car Fuel Weekly by Justdare: 11:36am On Feb 16
GAZZUZZ:

CNG will cut it to 25k max

Not at the current price of LPG. Then the cons of conversion is also staring at me in the face.
The extra weight of the tank
The possibility of workman error, which can make me loose the car.
Bros lemme manage the high cost of petrol
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Car Fuel Weekly by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:46pm On Feb 16
Justdare:

Not at the current price of LPG. Then the cons of conversion is also staring at me in the face.
The extra weight of the tank
The possibility of workman error, which can make me loose the car.
Bros lemme manage the high cost of petrol

CNG is not LPG.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM6EyXqyf/

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Car Fuel Weekly by Justdare: 5:56pm On Feb 16
GAZZUZZ:

CNG is not LPG.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM6EyXqyf/

Quite impressive.
What's the cost of CNG now? And how readily available is it around Lagos and Ogun states.
Thanks
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Car Fuel Weekly by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:03pm On Feb 16
Justdare:

Quite impressive.
What's the cost of CNG now? And how readily available is it around Lagos and Ogun states.
Thanks

₦200 per standard cubic meter

For reference on a 1.5L engine .

Toyota Prius 2009 hybrid (petrol, CNG , regenerative electricity and batteries)

Highway travel range

CNG Gas Tank size 50L 12.5 SCM

1 SCM = ₦200.

Full gas tank ₦2482.

Distance covered on just gas =140miles or  226km
Cost ₦2,482
Cost per km ₦11 per km
Cost per mile ₦17.7 per mile
1 SCM covers 18.2km
1 SCM covers 11.3miles

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Car Fuel Weekly by Lordofalmajiri(f): 10:15am On Mar 23
Trustedpronet:
65k per week...I use GLK 350 M-Benz
Ha where you dey go ??
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Car Fuel Weekly by pauljhonson614: 7:06pm On Apr 16
That's quite a jump The rising cost of living can be overwhelming. It's essential to budget Lotus365 carefully and explore alternative energy options. Hopefully, policies will ease the burden soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

11 Ferrari Facts You Should Know / What To Do When Your Brakes Fail? / What The Car You Drive Says About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.