Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten (49684 Views)

Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) / DSP, Okada Riders Steal Goats In Benue, Arrested & Beaten / Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by bitbillionaire: 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2022
Chai! I am speechless! The other officer watching all he needed to do is to bring out his own riffle and despatch the bastards to hell where they rightly belong. .

Imagine the audacity!
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Kobicove(m): 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2022
tamdun:
Wotowoto grin

This is serious!
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Emanodimo(m): 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
Sincerely, the NA needs to intervene to enact law to jail and sentence any policeman that seize phone and collect bribe. Imagine the PRO want the citizen to report to same NPF that will twist story? In the process of gathering even evidence, the same police officer will intend to snatch your phone to avoid been recorded. If an officer does no harm why does he need to be scared from a camera that inflict no harm?

The instance that the IGP said no to seizure of phone, is like the common tag Police is your friend, Bail is free. That's meaningless even at the NPF Headquarters at Ikeja.

Can the toughest & most skilled of the NPF visit those NDVF or Asari boys in the creek? even Army reckon with respect.
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by AllDModsAreMaad: 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:

IG warn who?
So I collect your phone you go come dey follow me drag my gun?
Why be be say una dey fast forward like this?

Even people wey senior you for rank dey watch face before them act.

Oga, you better calm down and enjoy life before you run enter wrong hands. You think it is everyone that you will maltreat and go scotfree?
As long as you know you are wrong but you want to use your power/authority/force, at that point nature's tide and force don dey against you, but of you are right and carrying out your duty diligently, nothing anybody do go have effect on you.

I repeat, take life easy and be wise in your dealings before them run you wetin pass you.

I once had an issue with a SARS officer(a top one i.e O2IC OR so), because he was the one controlling a particular unit. The man tried threatening me with his riffle and men, I stood my ground but I no follow am drag at that point because of him riffle and squad.
Last last, e came back to make peace and eventually became my friend afterward.
God saved him, I guess he got a sign or someone gave him a vision or so.
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Codes151(m): 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
Two wrongs in one pic.
That can counter sew for torture
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Okhuadams(m): 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2022
matex97:
Don't be an ethnic bigot. We all heard the native language that they were speaking. Also, there is no need of stating the perpetrators' ethnicity.
don't blame him he took overdose of that thing b4 typing
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by ericmor: 9:45pm On Sep 20, 2022
BATified2023:
This is all shade of wrong n it shouldn’t be tolerated,this is where I expect civil societies n human rights to fight for people

Though d guys also made mistake n I agree two wrongs don’t make a right but at the same time the igp have made it known times without numbers that no police officer have d right to seize your phone

These are some of d shits that birthed endsars

you are correct, the police man should be punish also for seizing the guy's phone. That will teach both the civilians and officers a lesson, but punishing the guy alone will only make things worst because other police will now be more confident in there evil doing and even lied against you if they are caught

1 Like

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by planetx: 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
Forget about saner climes, if you try this with an American cop you will be shot dead. Don't let anyone deceive you with any talk of saner climes, I repeat you are 99% most likely to be shot dead especially if you are black.
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Lionnation: 10:40pm On Sep 20, 2022
Confirmedzombie:
See the guys flat heads. This ipob criminals will never have sense.

This guys are potential unknown gunmen

Kudos to the gallant officers.
Even as you hear them speak your ogbomosho dialet lolz
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by latolz: 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
Beat the living daylights outta them.. How dare you try to assault a police personnel in uniform for that matter while armed..You must be absolutely stupid..
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by planetx: 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2022
olatunjithomas:

"Automatic death sentence in the US" says person wet never comot Abeokuta.
The person is telling you the truth, you are 99% likely to be shot dead if you drag any American cop service pistol with him or her. You don't have to live in America to know that.
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by rickleye: 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2022
Why do.
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by rickleye: 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2022
[quote author=planetx post=116860070]The person is telling you the truth, you are 99% likely to be shot dead if you drag any American cop service pistol with him or her. You don't have to live in America to know that.[/

Watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6wp56LNzIE if it were a black man he would be shot dead. But he's white he gets away.
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by planetx: 11:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
rickleye:

Cop fine but those dudes were Soldiers , what were doing in the city with guns ?

Watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6wp56LNzIE if it were a black man he would be shot dead. But he's white he gets away.
Where did you see soldiers, that is Nigerian police camo uniform.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by DrChukki: 11:15pm On Sep 20, 2022
Confirmedzombie:

If only your father had knowledge of family planning, we won't have a slowpoke like you on earth today
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Slimwhyt(m): 11:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:

Ok na,just hope say the way you get mouth online na so e dey offline.
Lol,you are threatening an officer of the law.

grin
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Komu1048(m): 11:35pm On Sep 20, 2022
tamdun:
Wotowoto grin

Wait ooo, this picture u uploaded. Is it real or photoshop coz I don't even know what to say first
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by NessFortunate: 12:16am On Sep 21, 2022
Chenu60:
VIDEO: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Given Serious Beating By Police, Then Charged To Court

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S-03sTijRQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsTPHuqPHdI

nonentities enjoy making themselves scape goats. I am gutted.
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Looter100: 12:50am On Sep 21, 2022
N3TRAL:
Those officers are really good people. They can't try that in the United States and live to see today. Considering that they're Africans, it would be another Black Lives Matter parade and Antifa looting spree grin

Kudos, gallant officers!

Their arrest and prosecution will serve as a deterrent to overgrown babies who think the world revolves around them.

I go show una love on my way home today.
na America we dey
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by NapoleonHill: 3:02am On Sep 21, 2022
highchief1:
oga if u treat me the way u said if u sleep wake up call me bastard.how many shrine u don visit for Nigeria?what u don’t know is bigger than u sir.before the advent of guns our fathers were fighting sir.one police rough handled me years ago I know how em family come take beg me.hand rotten over night.i will afflict u in a manner than no pastor born of a woman can cure u.sha Dey look face before u show yourself as police cos some of us no be humans.

Are you joking or you think this is a joke? Even the ones who crawl in concoction know all these nonsense na for your pocket. Government will mess you up. Ask Sunday Igboho and anyone like him.

If he sure you, go drag gun.
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by afadi2410: 3:21am On Sep 21, 2022
BATified2023:
u are just another mentally unstable man

So it is reasonable to seize people phone from them right?

Many of u just need to b kept in a psychiatric cage n d key thrown into d lagoon
U do stupid things n brag with it

I think you are the one that should be kept in a mental home.So it's reasonable to try and take an officers gun from him?
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Traplord09: 4:19am On Sep 21, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:

So it's ok to drag an officer's gun?
Abeg come drag my gun if I no blast your left leg.
We no dey joke with criminals.

Mumu man...
Defind mean of criminal..

U go hold gun and still die with de gun
Even the name na Allahabad or ALLAHUZAYAF

Torrise name... Boko Haram brother.

Come show power for east na

Believe you see the last heaven...

Gun yourmate use after the war.. u da hold.
Old material

Go school u say no.

5000 work you da do

Go to war front and show ur power
Let see if you come out alive
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Jostoman: 4:54am On Sep 21, 2022
N3TRAL:
Those officers are really good people. They can't try that in the United States and live to see today. Considering that they're Africans, it would be another Black Lives Matter parade and Antifa looting spree grin

Kudos, gallant officers!

Their arrest and prosecution will serve as a deterrent to overgrown babies who think the world revolves around them.

I go show una love on my way home today.
is USA police collecting people's phone on the road to check or harassing people anyhow? I don't blame you because you have not see the evil side of Nigeria police before.
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Jostoman: 5:00am On Sep 21, 2022
Christistruth00:

Jail Straight

What effrontery

Boko Haram In Training

Even UK Police will never accept that
your comment did not even match your name,

Christ is truth that is commenting jargons. Spit
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by highchief1: 5:16am On Sep 21, 2022
NapoleonHill:

Are you joking or you think this is a joke? Even the ones who crawl in concoction know all these nonsense na for your pocket. Government will mess you up. Ask Sunday Igboho and anyone like him.

If he sure you, go drag gun.
u Dey call ppl when commit treasonable felony according to English.i am talking of those police men that will want to intimidate an innocent person for doing Nthg.those are two different matters bro.normally once I’m at fault I can kneel down or lie on the floor to beg.but u see when I’m not wrong?im a monster.U can’t threaten me with death if I tell u I’m ready to die now u won’t believe it.
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Dozie32(m): 6:38am On Sep 21, 2022
Confirmedzombie:

What did ipob did you ? Abi na your frustration cary you come here? No be yoruba dem dey speak? Jagabandit
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by HRMK: 7:14am On Sep 21, 2022
THOSE MEN WOULD EITHER BE DRUG ADDICTS,YAHOO BOYS OR OBIDIENTS WHO USUALLY BELIEVE THEY ARE ABOVE THE LAWS OF THE LAND!!
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Quaddafi29: 8:12am On Sep 21, 2022
Why do they always go for people's phones? They check ur last alert and the balance puts u in for exploitation or even worse. Is it bad to have a healthy bank balance in Nigeria?
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by seanwilliam(m): 8:22am On Sep 21, 2022
the police were wrong taking their phones . But those guys don overdo. They should have allowed him then later press charge . But now , no one will come to their rescue. Dem go drill dem to the maximum grin
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by merrymike47(m): 9:06am On Sep 21, 2022
SenatePresdo:
The police man told him he would regret it, and it seems he's regretting it.

Nigeria police are unrepentant Bullies.

I hope another uprising erupts soon, more police men would go down. grin
exactly, many condemned the act only because they are not the victims. Can we just agree at some point that nothing is working in this nation. Anyways Na d one wey una record una see, many Dey sup inside bush wey una no see. More police to drop. *spits.
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by wolebest: 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
Chenu60:
VIDEO: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Given Serious Beating By Police, Then Charged To Court

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S-03sTijRQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsTPHuqPHdI

I said it, this one na gobe for the guy !!!

its "SUICIDE"

Instead of them to waka jeje, dem dey drag gun with "OFFICER OF THE LAW" that na offence number one.

Brainless individuals ...... in saner climes you dare not touch a police officer, talk less of touching his instrument of duty.
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by christistruth01: 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
Jostoman:
your comment did not even match your name,

Christ is truth that is commenting jargons. Spit

Romans 13:1-5

Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities,(A) for there is no authority except that which God has established.(B) The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted,(C) and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended.(D) 4 For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.(E) 5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.(F)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Yahoo Boys, One Lady Arrested By EFCC In Ibadan (Photos) / Chukwuka Monye Shot Dead While Helping To Control Traffic In Rivers State / Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.