Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten (49678 Views)

Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) / DSP, Okada Riders Steal Goats In Benue, Arrested & Beaten / Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Generalkaycee(m): 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:
Last last you don chop breakfast,see where stubbornness carry you reach,now you dey cry like baby.lol
Officer collect phone for your hand next thing na to dey drag gun,what if the guy accidentally discharge?
Make you dey even thank your head say no be me handle this case,I for don blow your leg,lol.
You dey follow police drag gun?so tey you fall am.

In this kind of situation the officer was free to shoot because it was simple"self defense",if they were under my command I won't dismiss them rather I will encourage them to waste any criminal who attempt to drag your weapon with you.
I'm proud of the boys under my command,those ones get blood for eye,Dem no dey fail to deal with bloody criminals,if you misbehave we carry you go guardroom for proper drilling.
za mu koya muku darasin da ba za ku taɓa mantawa da shi ba.
You're stupid.

7 Likes

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Nword223: 7:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:

We dey deal with una type well,na only online una dey get mouth,when we finally hold una na begging,lol
See Dem here,na wasted oo.

Boy Nigeria is not an Islamic country, maybe try Irag or Afghan.

6 Likes

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Uyine(f): 7:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
Only God know what will have happen if they had collect that gun from him. Thank God no life was lost
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by shortIGBOman: 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:
Last last you don chop breakfast,see where stubbornness carry you reach,now you dey cry like baby.lol
Officer collect phone for your hand next thing na to dey drag gun,what if the guy accidentally discharge?
Make you dey even thank your head say no be me handle this case,I for don blow your leg,lol.

In this kind of situation the officer was free to shoot because it was simple"self defense",if they were under my command I won't dismiss them rather I will encourage them to waste any criminal who attempt to drag your weapon with you.
I'm proud of the boys under my command,those ones get blood for eye,Dem no dey fail to deal with bloody criminals,if you misbehave we carry you go guardroom for proper drilling.

Na gode maka.

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by nedekid: 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2022
Acidosis:
False narrative. They were not beaten. In the video, the policemen clearly mentioned that they'll be charged to court.

The above pictures are not from the scene.
So you truelly think they were not beaten, even if those photos are not theirs?

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Zico777(m): 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:

I like that machine wey u carry so there!
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by luckingto50: 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
Acidosis:
False narrative. They were not beaten. In the video, the policemen clearly mentioned that they'll be charged to court.

The above pictures are not from the scene.
Nigerian Police no torture this people. Just laughing out loud
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by PaNnamdi: 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:

Look at you forming Rambo here on social media.shame nor dey catch you.

Only weaklings derive joy from oppressing people they are opportuned and ought to protect.

If u see bandit now,u go piss for pant grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
erukujeje:

Mad man like you. That's what you are good at, violence against civilians. When you see UGM now, you go off uniform. Ewu
Run?
UGM?
Lol you Neva see anything,you think say we dey play here?

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by N3wman: 7:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:

We dey deal with una type well,na only online una dey get mouth,when we finally hold una na begging,lol
See Dem here,na wasted oo.
And when its time to carry out the job you are employed you give excuses like no fuel, outdated weapons, low pay etc. You people are just wrong and useless

6 Likes

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
PaNnamdi:

Look at you forming Rambo here on social media.shame nor dey catch you.

Only weaklings derive joy from oppressing people they are opportuned and ought to protect.

If u see bandit now,u go piss for pant grin grin
No one is opressing anyone sir.
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by JealousCobra(m): 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:

I'm proud of the boys under my command,those ones get blood for eye,Dem no dey fail to deal with bloody criminals ,if you misbehave we carry you go guardroom for proper drilling.

@ bolded continue, 99 days for the thief..
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Generalkaycee(m): 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:

Ok na,just hope say the way you get mouth online na so e dey offline.
Lol,you are threatening an officer of the law.
Officer of the law kee you there.
Ozzuo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Jollos(m): 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2022
Has anyone seen police life better after service before? Am just wandering sha. Those I know are missrable
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Segzy19: 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
Thank God for ENDSARS that reduced police brutality. Otherwise, these guys would have disappeared by now... As in, they would have 'traveled' them by now

1 Like

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by PaNnamdi: 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
Nword223:

Boy Nigeria is not an Islamic country, maybe try Irag or Afghan.
Allahmuzayaf the weakling dey brag online shamelessly because he is holding a gun.

Am not sure that guy can even win a fellow man in physical combat grin
Na low self-esteem dey worry those randy soldiers and policemen grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by elisho: 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:

oga thunder kil u there wating u thy find in side in phone the phone na bomb how many time ur IG don tell una u have no right to collet phon

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by yommygift15: 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
As long as I don't support those guys behaviour towards the unpatriotic police officers , nevertheless the officers are the main root of that act, why seizing there phone in the first place? Imagine the their spokes man can open his big for nothing mouth to tell us if police officer slapped we have no right to retaliate, what passage of Nigerian constitution empowered a police officer to slap an average citizens

1 Like

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Love800(m): 7:47pm On Sep 20, 2022
After d politicians d police officers are d next useless people we have in nigeria. I wish all police officers death. The foolish ones though
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Nword223: 7:47pm On Sep 20, 2022
PaNnamdi:

Allahmuzayaf the weakling dey brag online shamelessly because he is holding a gun.

Am not sure that guy can even win a fellow man in physical combat grin
Na low self-esteem dey worry those randy soldiers and policemen grin grin

They will all be kept in Camp during Obi time.
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2022
He was dragging with the policemen bcoz his fone contained his nuds! Lots of them!
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by lereinter(m): 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2022
N3TRAL:
Those officers are really good people. They can't try that in the United States and live to see today. Considering that they're Africans, it would be another Black Lives Matter parade and Antifa looting spree grin

Kudos, gallant officers!

Their arrest and prosecution will serve as a deterrent to overgrown babies who think the world revolves around them.

I go show una love on my way home today.

You are very correct

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/15/us/clear-creek-county-colorado-police-shooting-investigation/index.html

Police in US shoot indiscriminately
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by staga: 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2022
festacman:
Which kind of wahala be this one wey these men put on their heads. [b]Dragging the gun with policeman is dumb. [/b]Holding on to policeman to give you back your phone or something could have been the lesser evil. Well, the deed is done and prison awaits.

However, this overreaction doesn't absolve that police officers involved of the usual abuse of powers.

That is an automatic death sentence in the US. You won't even make it to court. Supposing there was a discharge and a passer-by or even one of the policemen was killed, then what?

1 Like

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by michoim(m): 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2022
Good for them...
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Pootle: 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2022
tamdun:
Wotowoto grin

that guy no go fit baff for like one week
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by rusher14: 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2022
Shey I told some guys the other day that I would like to see their faces after the encounter.

Never again would they try such.

grin
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Jollos(m): 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2022
In as much as I don't condone indiscipline like the one play out here.

Am always pained to the bone when I hear or see uniforms men beating civilian.

Have heard of people that u can not raise your hand and beat. And if you try it u go home and die. That should be the reward of some officer that take law into their hands
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by thecommunist(m): 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:

So it's ok to drag an officer's gun?
Abeg come drag my gun if I no blast your left leg.
We no dey joke with criminals.
what are you without your Gun? ..another ordinary Nigerian!
one day all these wickedness will catch up with them and all these policemen will know that they don't have the power over life and death.

Those guys were stupid and what they did was totally wrong, but think about it, if those policemen behave professionally and respect themselves, would anybody support those guys?
police men need to stop all this rubbish , treat people with dignity and do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by olatunjithomas(m): 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2022
N3TRAL:
Those officers are really good people. They can't try that in the United States and live to see today. Considering that they're Africans, it would be another Black Lives Matter parade and Antifa looting spree grin

Kudos, gallant officers!

Their arrest and prosecution will serve as a deterrent to overgrown babies who think the world revolves around them.

I go show una love on my way home today.

Would a police in your "United States" stop a civilian and the collect his phone? Mind you, Police officers in those countries won't come close enough for you to grab their gun.

5 Likes

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Freelane33(m): 7:53pm On Sep 20, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool That is y e good to carry ur own KALA..

Any police man wey go try dis NONSENSE wit me.. go collect BLASTING..

As u de raise ur hand up, naso I de lot out my old KALA.

Na to BLAST BLAST ur left hand drop 4 GROUND..

The next tin, na to run b4 people go begin come out!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Benjamin hyudine is watching grin
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by ogascomax: 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2022
These people sentence go too long oo. Somebody wey devil dey push will resist the devil. Police man fell the other guy dey slap am. I have never seen such a high level of stupidity. To seize a police man uniform is a jail sentence let alone seizing a police man riffle. Nothing can save them at all except those police men themselves but millions go leave their hands.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Yahoo Boys, One Lady Arrested By EFCC In Ibadan (Photos) / Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) / Chukwuka Monye Shot Dead While Helping To Control Traffic In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.