Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

What Are Your Allergies? - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are Your Allergies? (19562 Views)

Are You Aware Of Your Allergies? / Alpha Meta Cures Cancer, Food Allergies, Meningitis Etc / Eczema Treatment, Causes And Allergies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Allergies? by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
wiseone28:
Thanks, thou it may not be only night it also occur during day time.. infact my nose is always blocked either one side or the other.

Still the dust mites.

Could be from your , ac, floor, rugs, curtains, etc.

When you go to very open spaces (outside) and stay for a long time. Does it go away or reduce?
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by wiseone28: 12:05am On Sep 21, 2022
BuddhaPalm:

Still the dust mites.

Could be from your , ac, floor, rugs, curtains, etc.

When you go to very open spaces (outside) and stay for a long time. Does it go away or reduce?
It reduces when i am busy.

I hardly have a clear nose.
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by anslemarinze52(m): 12:06am On Sep 21, 2022
I'm allergic to noise.....my eye drums can't contain loud noise.
Even car horns.... once car horns I'm not comfortable anymore

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Allergies? by Blaqputin(m): 12:12am On Sep 21, 2022
Idonweak:
I've got Hay fever. Hence I must not inhale dust, grain pollen, smoke etc for too long. Otherwise my throat, nose and eyes go show me pepper. It affected my eyes badly during my university days that i had to put on dark shade. My eyes were so reddish that you'd think i smoked. It was exam period then and i couldn't read. The doctor that gave me medications specifically warned me to avoid my triggers that I'm prone to have asthama.

See uneducated Nigerians. The op is talking about what you are medically allergic to and not what you hate. Most of them are mentioning poverty, bleached skin, smelling kitty etc. How are those an allergy? This is why alot of you fail woefully and blame your lecturers. Nonsence
Them no too Sabi English
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by Burberry140: 12:38am On Sep 21, 2022
Soya bean and boiled chicken
Me going anywhere near this two things will have me vomiting for hours

Re: What Are Your Allergies? by Idonweak: 12:45am On Sep 21, 2022
Jodasy:
Does it really have a parmanent cure? Please how did you end it?

I don't think it has because it's not a disease. Your body is not just tolerant to some stuff. You just have to avoid the triggers or you take the medication to treat the reactions. In my case, Aside from piriton, I don't know the name of the other medicine i was administered then.
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by Iykman042(m): 2:05am On Sep 21, 2022
mydanny:
i also feel my body scratching me too anytime I take my bath , I have no idea if it's an allergy but this shit has been happening to me for years bro! I tot I was the only one.

many people suffer from itching after bath,and my own,once I eat starchy food,even ordinary sweet will trigger the itching, and try different med & injection no way
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by Enyimbamercedes: 2:08am On Sep 21, 2022
Supporters of APC.

They are irritants and give me goose bumps due to their stupidity
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by Iykman042(m): 2:14am On Sep 21, 2022
omoyankee3:
What all those foods have in common is that they are all starchy carbs...and probably have gluten. Could be issues with your gut microbiome.

Try probiotics.

I have stopped eating those carb for now

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Allergies? by masarauta11(m): 3:02am On Sep 21, 2022
I am allergic to heat or anything hot during cold weather. The moment I found myself in a hot environment or eat/drink anything hot/spicy, my skin (especially the upper part of my body) will start itching.

Also, I am allergic to fried groundnut and fish during the day hours. Especially when the sun shines brightly. I am developing headache few minutes after eating them.
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by Frankcallys(m): 3:03am On Sep 21, 2022
Goat meat
Garden egg
Fresh water fish (catfish)
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by PraiseHim4ever: 5:19am On Sep 21, 2022
Enny2013:
I am quite allergic to cold and sharwama. Sharwama makes me purge.

Ara oko
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by Enny2013(f): 5:25am On Sep 21, 2022
PraiseHim4ever:

Ara oko
Lol...I was expecting this.
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by PraiseHim4ever: 5:30am On Sep 21, 2022
Enny2013:
Lol...I was expecting this.
.......and u got it... U no dey sleep ni? Guess u live in Lagos.
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by Escobar11: 6:00am On Sep 21, 2022
isaiah4life:
No matter who you are as an individual there are Things you are allergic to.

Mine is pawpaw. When I eat pawpaw, immediately blisters will appear on my body.

What are you allergic to?
Cigarette smoke……
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by Enny2013(f): 6:36am On Sep 21, 2022
PraiseHim4ever:

.......and u got it... U no dey sleep ni? Guess u live in Lagos.
Ar dey sleep o...
Lagos ke? Nah! Only my siblings.
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by dkingsman82(m): 6:50am On Sep 21, 2022
Hezzoe:
Mine is hives(A skin rash triggered by a reaction to food, medicine or other irritants)
I have no idea what causes it but as soon as I treat it, I fall I'll with malaria fever everytime.

You can trace the cause of the hives by judiciously monitoring the reaction when you eat a particular food, or medicine.
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by Chillpill253: 7:01am On Sep 21, 2022
Ignorance is indeed a disease. One is free to make choices but not free from the consequences. Only if I came across this your post I wouldn't have been victimized. But is too late.
phelonrays:
Guys that bleaches thier skin.

Like WTF should a guy damages his skin with hydroquinone?

Pathetic! undecided
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by yahmohy27: 7:13am On Sep 21, 2022
silento:
Snail
Mine are ;cray fish..tiger nut..kunnu aya and cocoa nut
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by Treasuredvessel: 7:30am On Sep 21, 2022
Strawberries,my lips swell when I eat them.
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by jclassiq(m): 7:49am On Sep 21, 2022
I'm allergic only to dander. It messes up my respiratory system. I have chronic rhino-sinusitis just because.
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by Roman7(m): 8:04am On Sep 21, 2022
AlfaSeltzer:

Exactmentally!

All my allergies started when I became rich.

No be lie boss
Which level?
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by Zee0007: 8:13am On Sep 21, 2022
RPG2020:

60/30 deal or no deal? and if you get evil mind against the money na you go know

Hmmm
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by PraiseHim4ever: 8:16am On Sep 21, 2022
Enny2013:
Ar dey sleep o... Lagos ke? Nah! Only my siblings.
Ok... where do u base then?
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by DCONE1(m): 8:24am On Sep 21, 2022
isaiah4life:
No matter who you are as an individual there are Things you are allergic to.

Mine is pawpaw. When I eat pawpaw, immediately blisters will appear on my body.

What are you allergic to?
I don't have any
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by Temiel(m): 8:39am On Sep 21, 2022
Crisey:

Try change ur prayer point. Lol
Na wealthy people dey get allergies ��

Oh really??
What I know from God's Word is that I don't live a life with a comma. I am always healthy.
No allergies fit dey my body.
Maybe na you suppose change your prayer point make God give you healthy life.

And who told you that it's only the wealthy that has allergies
Misinformed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Allergies? by OwoukoUrua(m): 9:18am On Sep 21, 2022
Dust

It suffocates me and makes me to scratch the sides of my stomach violently
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by Josbreed: 9:27am On Sep 21, 2022
Nono and yoghurt. First time it happened was in September, 2017 in Gombe. I drank chilled refrigerated, fura da nono packaged in sealed PET bottle. I enjoyed it. About 3 hours later, while my guys where chilling eating grilled catfish, I was complaining of stomach ache. I almost died. I purged later on passing out all the nono. I never linked the pains to nono. 2 months later I drank a pack of Hollandia yoghurt, same thing happened, but worse. I nearly passed out. I just concluded nono and yoghurt are the cause, basically, fermented milk. A month later, I took small amount of nono, it happened again. My only cure is taking Flagyl before consuming nono or yoghurt.
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by Jodasy: 9:37am On Sep 21, 2022
[quote author=Idonweak post=116848234][i]I've got Hay fever. Hence I must not inhale dust, grain pollen, smoke etc for too long. Otherwise my throat, nose and eyes go show me pepper. It affected my eyes badly during my university days that i had to put on dark shade. My eyes were so reddish that you'd think i smoked. It was exam period then and i couldn't read. The doctor that gave me medications specifically warned me to avoid my triggers that I'm prone to asthama. Thanks dear. You said it's not a disease not to talk of cure. My wife has been managing hers for the past 4 years . She takes perillon and one medicine with oval shape can't remember the name now. It disturbs her breathing at times when it is severe. My worry now is that my daughter of 13 years has been having running nose and i treated it but all to no avail. I reasoned the symptoms are similar to my wife's. They later gave her perillon and the other I can't remember. Now my questions (1) What do I do ?as she too young for this (2) what is the difference between this and asthma?
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by Jodasy: 9:38am On Sep 21, 2022
Idonweak:
I've got Hay fever. Hence I must not inhale dust, grain pollen, smoke etc for too long. Otherwise my throat, nose and eyes go show me pepper. It affected my eyes badly during my university days that i had to put on dark shade. My eyes were so reddish that you'd think i smoked. It was exam period then and i couldn't read. The doctor that gave me medications specifically warned me to avoid my triggers that I'm prone to asthama.

See uneducated Nigerians. The op is talking about what you are medically allergic to and not what you hate. Most of them are mentioning poverty, bleached skin, smelling kitty etc. How are those an allergy? This is why alot of you fail woefully and blame your lecturers. Nonsence
Thanks dear. You said it's not a disease not to talk of cure. My wife has been managing hers for the past 4 years . She takes perillon and one medicine with oval shape can't remember the name now. It disturbs her breathing at times when it is severe. My worry now is that my daughter of 13 years has been having running nose and i treated it but all to no avail. I reasoned the symptoms are similar to my wife's. They later gave her perillon and the other I can't remember. Now my questions (1) What do I do ?as she too young for this (2) what is the difference between this and asthma?
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by GUNITGuy: 9:45am On Sep 21, 2022
Nicotine
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by alexandakin(m): 10:16am On Sep 21, 2022
Mine alregy is Breadfruit, Cashew nuts and schacarine
Once I eat them, I start having stomach upset and I'll be so incapacitated.
That Schacarine once I taste anything it contains on my tongue, I start having stomach upset so I flee from them totally.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry / How A Bulky Uterus Affects Your Chances Of Having A Baby / Scam: "I Lost Like 13 Pounds By Taking These Natural Dr. Oz Drops I Saw On CNN"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.