Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

What Are Your Allergies? - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are Your Allergies? (19668 Views)

Are You Aware Of Your Allergies? / Alpha Meta Cures Cancer, Food Allergies, Meningitis Etc / Eczema Treatment, Causes And Allergies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Allergies? by OcNetwork(m): 10:32am On Sep 21, 2022
I'm allergic to POVERTY
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by socialjustice93: 10:51am On Sep 21, 2022
BuddhaPalm:

1. Loratidine
2. Avamys nasal spray.

But speak with a doctor first.

Thanks man.. haven't heard of that spray before, will check it out though.
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by socialjustice93: 10:53am On Sep 21, 2022
noble2faith:

Isn't it advisable to seek for pharmacist's or doctor's advice before taking that drug?

Sure it's and besides a physician already told me about it way back.
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by peacesampson(f): 11:05am On Sep 21, 2022
Dust, cold water, fried food, certain body spray, certain emotional conditions..
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:18am On Sep 21, 2022
Viktor7:
Water.
I have aquagenic pruritus.

shocked shocked shocked

Really?

How do you cope?
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:23am On Sep 21, 2022
Sholmakem:
Anything that contain sugar ,then groundnut and it's products unless I take piritine immediately . Honestly I need a solution .

Groundnut and products that contain groundnut. Hmmm

If it's a nut allergy, it can be quite serious and life threatening. Google it online and see if it matches and try to get your hands on recommended solutions.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Allergies? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:29am On Sep 21, 2022
Iykman042:
I'm allergic to body itching after eating rice,spaghetti, yam and immediately I take bath,all my whole body will be scratching me

any solutions to this

I think all this items you listed should have gluten in them. Maybe check online on Google for gluten rich foods and its allergies and see if it connects

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Allergies? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:30am On Sep 21, 2022
Caseywilliams:
I'm Allergic slice breads.... If should dare eat it now eeeh nah fmc i fit find myself.

Sliced bread sounds like it might have gluten in it. Check it on Google and see if it is similar to your case.
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by Yusssuf11(m): 11:49am On Sep 21, 2022
As for me I no get any allergy apart from this poverty
cry
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by eteba(m): 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
I'm allergic to owu
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by sylve11: 1:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
morikee:
Eggs, Fish, Chicken, Pawpaw, Goat Meat, Mango.

ah! your own plenty o.

@op,mine is dust.

There are still others to figure out. embarassed cool
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by Talkshealth15: 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
Do you know you can get affordable, quality health care with just your mobile phones?
On Outpost health, You can have consultations with a licensed doctors for as low as 3000 Naira, get prescribed medications which can be delivered to your door step. Get your samples for lab investigation taken by a qualified nurse in the comfort of your home, the investigation results sent to you, all at a discounted price! You don't have to skip work to be able to attend your Doctors appointment anymore, no more long waits and long queues in the hospital. And no more hospital stench! Your child is sick in the middle of the night? No worries Outpost health has got you covered!
To book for a consultation now click: https://www.outpost.health/patients to register and find a doctor who will sort out your health needs.
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
socialjustice93:

Thanks man.. haven't heard of that spray before, will check it out though.

The nasal spray has a VERY SPECIFIC way to inhale it. Watch on YouTube before using it.

And as I mentioned earlier, please consult a doctor first.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Allergies? by teameyes(f): 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
Septrin tablet
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by rhymesnoni(m): 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
Demigod22:
I am allergic to:

Fish
Meat
Crayfish
Egg

Anything that has flesh and blood is a no for me.

Na dem, "SUTGURU People". those who dont eat anything with flesh and or blood.

Una sha dey try fa!!

How una dey cope sef?
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by rhymesnoni(m): 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
The Moment I eat groundnuts, the next thing pimples all over my face.
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by rhymesnoni(m): 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
Am alergic to rain water, the moment I bath with rain water, my body scratch and also I notice irritants on chest and back region of my body and my face too.
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by rhymesnoni(m): 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
Am allergic to rainwater, the moment I bath with rainwater, my body scratch and also, I notice irritants on chest and back region of my body and my face too.
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by b1olat: 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2022
I'm allergic to ladies who pierced their nose and boys who wears earrings. Their sight abhors me!!!
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by Omawumi17(f): 5:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
I am allergic to chloroquine
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by harmony75: 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
I'm allergic to pineapple even the smell I will start scratching. Dust and exposure to cold. My brother and sister are allergic to catfish they hate it.
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by Viktor7(m): 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sixfeetbelle:

shocked shocked shocked

Really?

How do you cope?

I go through hell each time I come in contact with water. I can't kill myself so I've accept my fate and move on.
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by Demigod22: 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
rhymesnoni:

Na dem, "SUTGURU People". those who dont eat anything with flesh and or blood.

Una sha dey try fa!!

How una dey cope sef?

Just put a lot of vegetables and fruits for me, I will eat to my satisfaction. And I like my food spicy and peppery.
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by Caseywilliams(m): 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
[quote author=Sixfeetbelle post=116872285]

Sliced bread sounds like it might have gluten in it. Check it on Google and see if it is similar to your case.

I don't know what that means, but each time i force myself to eat anything slice bread... I end up regretting it coz of the kind of running stomach i get
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by Caseywilliams(m): 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
I don't know what that means, but each time i force myself to eat anything slice bread... I end up regretting it coz of the kind of running stomach i get
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by Sixfeetbelle: 10:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
[quote author=Caseywilliams post=116890107][/quote]

Google gluten intolerance.
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by Iykman042(m): 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sixfeetbelle:

I think all this items you listed should have gluten in them. Maybe check online on Google for gluten rich foods and its allergies and see if it connects

I'm stopping those gluten food immediately
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by Caseywilliams(m): 6:26am On Sep 22, 2022
Google gluten intolerance.

Okay, I would do that right now.
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by rhymesnoni(m): 10:55am On Sep 22, 2022
Demigod22:

Just put a lot of vegetables and fruits for me, I will eat to my satisfaction. And I like my food spicy and peppery.

Weldon sir, I have a Neighbour who practices your religion too, one of his child is deviating already, his best friends are Muslims and he eats and drinks what ever they take. His dad is a Black belt holder in Taekwando, the day his dad finds out am sure he and his muslims friends would be gone. the man like VAWULENCE well well.
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by Kaaghoney(m): 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
. Combats eczema
python-oil-for-combating-eczema

It is an excellent anti-eczema treatment because it helps to keep the skin moisturized and protects it from harmful weather elements. Applying the oil on skin that has been inflamed by eczema will combat excessive dryness, peeling, and cracking.

Flawless skin:

If you want flawless and blemish-free skin, you could add this beauty oil to your skincare regimen. The application of python oil on your skin helps to trap moisture and create a protective barrier on the skin. If you have dry skin, this might be exactly what your skin needs. python oil uses snake oil

Natural scar treatment

In the natural medicine field, molten fat gotten from python has been used for decades to fade stubborn scars.

Treating keloids

A 2013 study in Nigeria proved that python fat, when applied to a keloid tissue, increased the production of collagenase. Collagenase is the enzyme responsible for the breakdown of collagen present in keloid tissues.

Hair breakage
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by Demigod22: 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
rhymesnoni:

Weldon sir, I have a Neighbour who practices your religion too, one of his child is deviating already, his best friends are Muslims and he eats and drinks what ever they take. His dad is a Black belt holder in Taekwando, the day his dad finds out am sure he and his muslims friends would be gone. the man like VAWULENCE well well.

Hahaha, black belt holder in Taekwondo does it for me.

Although, people are always surprised when they get to know that aspect of me, but it's natural to me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Midlife Crisis: Am I Slowly Becoming Addicted To Alcohol? / 5 Ways To Avoid Razor Bumps / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.