Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Police Apprehends 20-year-old Suspect For Raping, Killing Lady In Ibadan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Apprehends 20-year-old Suspect For Raping, Killing Lady In Ibadan (886 Views)

Pastor Kayode Salami Arrested For Raping & Killing Adejoke Oloje In Ondo Church / Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour / Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Woman In Bayelsa (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Apprehends 20-year-old Suspect For Raping, Killing Lady In Ibadan by babyvoice1990(m): 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2022

The Oyo State Police Command has apprehended a 20-year-old suspect, Kolade Tosin for raping and killing one Ifeoluwa Apanpa, inside a church at Olodo area in Ibadan, capital of Oyo State.

Tosin, who confessed to the crime on Tuesday while being paraded by the police command at Eleyele, stated that he forcefully raped his victim and strangled her to death for giving him a wrong password to her phone.

Speaking with journalists on Tuesday at the Oyo Police Command Headquarters, Eleyele, Ibadan; Tosin said he committed the crime inside a church.

“On 17th September, 2022, I went back home around 1pm from work because we didn’t have work that day. We were just sleeping at shop, I told my boss that I wanted to go and ease myself, my boss said I shouldn’t stay long.

“When I got home, I took the key of our church because my mum is the cleaner of the church and went to church.

“I packed all chairs in the church together, I already knew the time Ifeoluwa would pass through our church to her church. She eventually passed and I asked her to assist me to carry some of the chairs I packed.

“I took out knife from my pocket and I told her not to shout. I wanted to attack her to collect her phone but she dragged the knife with me and the knife fell down.

“She fall down and hit her head on ground. While trying to escape, she got weak and I raped her. I took her phone and requested for her password, she gave me wrong password, when I discovered that, I strangled her”, he confessed.

In the meantime, the Oyo Police Commissioner, Adebowale Williams has said that operatives attached to Iyana-Offa Divisional Police Headquarters were intimated about the sudden disappearance of Ifeoluwa, who left for church but never returned.

“A search party was immediately organised to know what caused her disappearance. While this was ongoing, a call was placed to the parents of the deceased by an unknown caller stating clearly the deceased had been abducted,” he said.

He said preliminary investigation showed that the body of the deceased was later found beside a Bible school at Olodo area, with a bloody genital coupled with marks of violence.

The case, according to him, has been transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department (CID).

Source: https://oyoaffairs.net/police-apprehends-20-year-old-suspect-for-raping-killing-lady-in-ibadan/
Re: Police Apprehends 20-year-old Suspect For Raping, Killing Lady In Ibadan by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2022
Imagine murderer with innocent face,he need to be killed by firing squad
Re: Police Apprehends 20-year-old Suspect For Raping, Killing Lady In Ibadan by Chnbanc: 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
Afonjazz!!
On the beat
Re: Police Apprehends 20-year-old Suspect For Raping, Killing Lady In Ibadan by Boogyman557: 6:36pm On Sep 20, 2022
....v
Re: Police Apprehends 20-year-old Suspect For Raping, Killing Lady In Ibadan by Trustedapparel(m): 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2022
Afonjas on the beat again

1 Like

Re: Police Apprehends 20-year-old Suspect For Raping, Killing Lady In Ibadan by Givemehope(f): 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2022
Wonder why people no longer value the life of others.
Re: Police Apprehends 20-year-old Suspect For Raping, Killing Lady In Ibadan by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2022
why is the animal still breathing?!

lets make Nigeria great again....oya TYRE, FUEL, LGHT!!!

1 Like

Re: Police Apprehends 20-year-old Suspect For Raping, Killing Lady In Ibadan by Paragon311(m): 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
Human life is nothing more to some people again.

I can hardly kill a rat, talk more of a chicken.

All these kids with no conscience roaming the streets

1 Like

Re: Police Apprehends 20-year-old Suspect For Raping, Killing Lady In Ibadan by Qtrpst4: 6:55pm On Sep 20, 2022
Na dem

1 Like

Re: Police Apprehends 20-year-old Suspect For Raping, Killing Lady In Ibadan by Realmi: 6:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
Na wah oo.....
Re: Police Apprehends 20-year-old Suspect For Raping, Killing Lady In Ibadan by GeneralOjukwu: 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
Burn him alive.
Re: Police Apprehends 20-year-old Suspect For Raping, Killing Lady In Ibadan by DONFASZY(m): 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
Wetin bring all dis
He already ve motive to rape n kill her since
He had knife
Re: Police Apprehends 20-year-old Suspect For Raping, Killing Lady In Ibadan by Tboy222: 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
Life is a gift of choice, choose God and not the devil.
Re: Police Apprehends 20-year-old Suspect For Raping, Killing Lady In Ibadan by Iliveforever(m): 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2022
But jokes and tribalism apart.
Why do yoruba commit such crimes frequently?
From ritual to rape to sexual assault to domestic violence?

The sane ones should help out the insane ones before it gets out of hand
Re: Police Apprehends 20-year-old Suspect For Raping, Killing Lady In Ibadan by Blackfire(m): 6:16am On Sep 21, 2022
Descendant of a fallen demon

This is callousness
Re: Police Apprehends 20-year-old Suspect For Raping, Killing Lady In Ibadan by 7buckz(m): 7:07am On Sep 21, 2022
Tina00writer:
Imagine murderer with innocent face,he need to be killed by firing squad
The most evil are the most innocent looking
Re: Police Apprehends 20-year-old Suspect For Raping, Killing Lady In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 21, 2022
7buckz:

The most evil are the most innocent looking

Very dangerous thing
Re: Police Apprehends 20-year-old Suspect For Raping, Killing Lady In Ibadan by pointblank247(m): 10:55am On Sep 21, 2022
Iliveforever:
But jokes and tribalism apart.
Why do yoruba commit such crimes frequently?
From ritual to rape to sexual assault to domestic violence?

The sane ones should help out the insane ones before it gets out of hand
did you say "before it gets out of hands" hmmmmm nawaa for you oo . The thing has gone out of hand teytey. Yorubas people wey dey even exhume human being from grave in the burial ground, harvest his head and intestine.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Explains Why She Teamed Up With Her Boyfriend To Destroy Her Husband’s Manh / Fraud Using Name Of AMAZON (partner) And Konga / A Nairalander Scammed By A Fellow Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.