Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

The N100 Orange I Bought In Calabar This Eveninging (photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The N100 Orange I Bought In Calabar This Eveninging (photos) (40691 Views)

See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today / See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The N100 Orange I Bought In Calabar This Eveninging (photos) by Bornbiafra: 1:47am On Sep 21, 2022
God punish all our corrupt leaders most especially rochas okorocha
Re: The N100 Orange I Bought In Calabar This Eveninging (photos) by RepoMan007: 3:17am On Sep 21, 2022
Karlifate:
Few days ago, a Mallam told me 1 orange is 100 naira. cheesy
it is down to pure greed and any yeye diesel price or fertilizer.
Re: The N100 Orange I Bought In Calabar This Eveninging (photos) by ebufa: 3:59am On Sep 21, 2022
omenka:
Oranges that are rotting away and wasting in Benue state. They literally beg you to have some for free when you show any interest in buying.

Smh.

how can they evacuate safely from benue to lagos and other towns....when your fulani boyfriends are ever ready to pounce on wholesale buyers...!

2 Likes

Re: The N100 Orange I Bought In Calabar This Eveninging (photos) by Sparekey(m): 6:12am On Sep 21, 2022
Iamuk:
I dey doctors staff quarters bro.
Where u dey?

I dey Calabar Calabar.
Re: The N100 Orange I Bought In Calabar This Eveninging (photos) by Sparekey(m): 6:16am On Sep 21, 2022
OnceADay:

I dey Highway side.

I sha bought 3 for 100 at Ikot Ansa bus stop last night..

Which side for highway u dey?
Re: The N100 Orange I Bought In Calabar This Eveninging (photos) by shortIGBOman: 7:10am On Sep 21, 2022
This is #700 worth of Oranges here in the EAST. Cost of living is too high here. People can no longer afford to feed themselves. Buhari, biko come to our aid.

3 Likes

Re: The N100 Orange I Bought In Calabar This Eveninging (photos) by ForestHill: 7:26am On Sep 21, 2022
Johnnyboy6757:
please where in Calabar did u buy this oranges?? Because I just bought mine. I bought 5 piece of oranges for 100 naira just this evening. So please stop spending fake news. Thanks
I'm in Calabar too; stop spreading falsehood. The same politicians you vouch for will certainly consume you one day. Keep selling your conscience because of peanut oil.

5 Likes

Re: The N100 Orange I Bought In Calabar This Eveninging (photos) by Hamzashaf99(f): 8:21am On Sep 21, 2022
Zonefree:

Who dey sell banana N100 again for this country

God will continue to punish APC!
We even have 50 naira own. And those small small types, children will by 3 for 20 naira
Re: The N100 Orange I Bought In Calabar This Eveninging (photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
OnceADay:

I dey Highway side.
Ok.
We fit hang out b4 I leave town.
A pm will do.
I entered uyo today for a very important assignment.
Re: The N100 Orange I Bought In Calabar This Eveninging (photos) by Emola12(m): 9:26am On Oct 01, 2022
Ehhh mouh nah go plant orange now abi nnah no get hand

1 Like

Re: The N100 Orange I Bought In Calabar This Eveninging (photos) by newnigerdelta00: 9:26am On Oct 01, 2022
OnceADay:
APC government has tumbled and somersaulted this country.

You mean I can't even afford oranges in my own country anymore?

5 oranges for N200 and 2 for N100?

What is this?

How many are in your area?

Common shut up,go do farming... you feel say life go remain 1960 forever....

I won't tell you who to vote for but vote wisely!
Re: The N100 Orange I Bought In Calabar This Eveninging (photos) by nedekid: 9:29am On Oct 01, 2022
cocolacec:

30 for 400 naira in my area.
A whole tree for ₦400 shocked
Re: The N100 Orange I Bought In Calabar This Eveninging (photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:30am On Oct 01, 2022
Gh
Re: The N100 Orange I Bought In Calabar This Eveninging (photos) by freshvine(f): 9:30am On Oct 01, 2022
omenka:
Oranges that are rotting away and wasting in Benue state. They literally beg you to have some for free when you show any interest in buying.

Smh.

Fertilized Oranges
Re: The N100 Orange I Bought In Calabar This Eveninging (photos) by Shadysen: 9:32am On Oct 01, 2022
crazy
Re: The N100 Orange I Bought In Calabar This Eveninging (photos) by mcgodison2531(m): 9:32am On Oct 01, 2022
Una never see anything, another APC man will continue from here
Re: The N100 Orange I Bought In Calabar This Eveninging (photos) by effido666: 9:32am On Oct 01, 2022
omenka:

Smh.
so wats the problem wit our county? Just Benue in same Nigeria .....but wen it gets to town it becomes very expensive ....same goes to the yams ....I just pity my country shocked
Re: The N100 Orange I Bought In Calabar This Eveninging (photos) by Traplord09: 9:33am On Oct 01, 2022
It a big shame APC and PDP what to start from were tinuubff stop .....

What a die country....
What Nigerian have is what we sell in high price.....

CBN is doing nothing about it but given out loans to looters to vote for them..

Re: The N100 Orange I Bought In Calabar This Eveninging (photos) by cigaricon(m): 9:33am On Oct 01, 2022
Nemesis0147:
It is 3 for 200 here in Abj
Lies.. except no be the same Abuja wey I dey.. Even in Wuse, you can get 3 of those sizes for 100 bucks.
I know the present government has ruined the economy but make una no dey exaggerate anyhow

1 Like

Re: The N100 Orange I Bought In Calabar This Eveninging (photos) by ElGood: 9:33am On Oct 01, 2022
The cost of diesel, revenue from benue, cross river states are major reason orange in those axis will be this expensive. In benue 10 good pieces of orange is N100.

1 Like

Re: The N100 Orange I Bought In Calabar This Eveninging (photos) by mrkings84(m): 9:34am On Oct 01, 2022
APC is doing very well hence we must vote them again come 2023.
See, what you guys don't know is that there's a special corner where all we APC supporters go to do shopping very cheap.

In APC customized markets all over the country, we buy 12 oranges for 100 naira against the 10 Oranges we normally buy at 100naira B4 they took ove
Re: The N100 Orange I Bought In Calabar This Eveninging (photos) by Realists(m): 9:35am On Oct 01, 2022
ElSudani:

So, your leaders are responsible for not growing oranges even when the Almighty God has given you good climate and good soil?
Do you realize how much Brazil makes every year from exporting juice concentrate?
Only God can help Africans with this type of mentality.

We need to start manufacturing goods and produces to help ourselves & economy. We need first to be refining our crude oil & sell refined products to the international market, then shall Naira grow some balls.
Re: The N100 Orange I Bought In Calabar This Eveninging (photos) by RepoMan007: 9:37am On Oct 01, 2022
Orange that will still rot somewhere. If you know you know. These inflation sometimes lead to wastage because they are induced by greedy middlemen who want money at any cost. It will lead to loss when supply exceeds demand.
Solution to this is more entrant into the production line and distribution chain of food generally. Everybody cannot be greedy.

1 Like

Re: The N100 Orange I Bought In Calabar This Eveninging (photos) by Saao(m): 9:38am On Oct 01, 2022
This even better, around my area in Lagos, I usually buy orange, N100 each.

3 Likes

Re: The N100 Orange I Bought In Calabar This Eveninging (photos) by Espelbengz(m): 9:38am On Oct 01, 2022
It's not about APC government obidient! �Oranges has been very expensive in area they don't produce, that's why I don't buy since I been in Abuja, 3 big oranges and 4small ones na 100 Naira even here in Abuja! But in BENUE where I am from 100 Naira oranges fits into a trash can bucket ie like over 15 oranges, reason been that almost all families have orchards in village homes or a few trees even in the city homes..

4 Likes

Re: The N100 Orange I Bought In Calabar This Eveninging (photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:39am On Oct 01, 2022
Welcome To Nigeria
Re: The N100 Orange I Bought In Calabar This Eveninging (photos) by abobote: 9:39am On Oct 01, 2022
Fair enough
Re: The N100 Orange I Bought In Calabar This Eveninging (photos) by RESHARPENED: 9:40am On Oct 01, 2022
omenka:

Smh.

You'd be surprised to know that same orange rots and waste away in the same Calabar.

Nigerians are quick and eager to blame their leaders but Nigerians are their own problems.

It's not scarcity of oranges that caused the price hike. It's greed and lack of economic literacy.

1 Like

Re: The N100 Orange I Bought In Calabar This Eveninging (photos) by Papichulostunne(m): 9:40am On Oct 01, 2022
OnceADay:

What is this?

?Na u choose to buy am nah.. U no see lime
Re: The N100 Orange I Bought In Calabar This Eveninging (photos) by Mrxs: 9:41am On Oct 01, 2022
OnceADay:

What is this?

OnceADay:

What is this?

OnceADay:

What is this?

i literally bought almost a full cement bag of orange in benue 4 #100

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) / Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About / Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.