Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,028 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant (40736 Views)

What Is The Cost Of A Plate Of Food At The Road Side Resturants In Your Area? / What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House / Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by ElBenny(m): 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z40Mv1cBrSI
Drama ensued at a restaurant after a Nigerian lady ordered food which cost N12,000 while on a date with a guy.

The man who took her out refused to pay the bill and it led to an argument between the two of them as he stormed out of the establishment and tried to leave her behind.

She followed him to the car park and pleaded with him to settle the bill that her phone was dead if not she would have paid herself.

He, instead told her to drop her iPhone as payment for the phone and said that she was embarrassing herself

The man queried her for eating food of N12,000 and she said that she can even eat that of N50,000 and it is not a problem, as she would pay for it.

The young lady asked him not to blow the situation out of proportion, saying that she just needed to call someone and it will all be sorted out.

A waitress who attended to them in the restaurant could be seen standing behind the lady, waiting for the payment while the two continued the verbal exchange.

When the man insisted on not helping her to pay for the meal, the lady regretted and noted that she made a mistake by agreeing to go on a date with him.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Openair: 3:54pm On Jun 10, 2023
Na so.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by MetroLane: 3:56pm On Jun 10, 2023
Dear Nigerian Girls, please don't eat more than the amount you have in your wallet....

Some of you that have no money at all, please bring food from your house when coming.

Because una don use outing as opportunity to dey eat like thief.

422 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by mbaise1000: 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2023
This one strong small, but the man made a mistake, and the girl made a mistake too, a man should know the type of girl she takes out and know the type of restaurant she is taking some one out to, if you want to go to a restaurant where a 12k food will not satisfy a hunger, you are supposed to have more than 12k in your pocket, and then some more, while a responsible girl will like to the type of person she went out with BEFORE eating 12k food at a spot, that she can or cannot pay is not the issue here, if she can easily pay, she will not be afraid of depositing her phone, I know that another mugu will be ready to come and pay as the story said she will call another person, that person will definitely not be another girl, meanwhile, I don't want to believe that the man doesn't have 12k with him there,

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by advanceDNA: 4:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
Again??.the gender strikes again at yet another restaurant, ordering food they cant normally pay for...

113 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by advanceDNA: 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
MetroLane:
Dear Nigerian Girls, please don't eat more than the amount you have in your wallet....

Some of you that have no money at all, please bring food from your house when coming.

I dont know why women cant just courteously suggest the man do the ordering for both of them...no guy man will refuse to pay food he ordered for....and no guy man will order beyond his budget...... instead of behaving like an inconsiderate, hungry, entitled person...

245 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by MetroLane: 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
advanceDNA:

I dont know women can just courteously suggest the man do the ordering for both of them...no guy man will refuse to pay food he ordered for.... instead of behaving like an inconsiderate, hungry, entitled person...

Another problem is that, is she going to come alone?

Once you invite 1,

2 others will follow her to the venue like sheep looking for free food.

Even if the guy orders by himself, bills go still choke.....

67 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Jennyclay(f): 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2023
MetroLane:

Please can you just shut up and let us hear word undecided

You broke men are the most disgusting and irritating men living on earth. Why would he go on a date without holding enough money undecided

I’m very sure the lady was on her own jejely when the broke fool asked her on a date.

How much is 12k that the broke fool refused to pay?? Eh?? How much?? undecided
If a guy take me out, only a bottle of red wine I will order alone is over 8k and we haven’t even talked of food and other things.

Big shame on all broke men!!! Shame!!

36 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by advanceDNA: 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2023
MetroLane:

Another problem is that, is she going to come alone?

Once you invite 1,

2 others will follow her to the venue like sheep looking for free food.

Even if the guy orders by himself, bills go still choke.....

How bill go choke?? ..if u are a man, will u order more than ur pocket....?? "Waiter..One pie and water for everyone joor".

The only reason bills dey choke na because those girls dey behave like thief when they are ones ordering....

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by MetroLane: 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
advanceDNA:

How bill go choke?? ..if u are a man, will u order more than ur pocket....?? " Waiter..One pie and water for everyone joor ".

The only reason bills dey choke na because those girls no dey behave like thief....

One pie for each person or one pie for everyone grin

You won't spend more than your pocket, you might just spend a bit higher than what you initially wanted to spend.

But if person wicked like you, 3 of them go share one Pie grin

49 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by advanceDNA: 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
MetroLane:

One pie for each person or one pie for everyone grin

You won't spend more than your pocket, you might just spend a bit higher than what you initially wanted to spend.

But if person wicked like you, 3 of them go share one Pie grin

U dont have to spend higher unless u are doing mumu gentleman....na simp no dey fit talk him mind allowing himself to be used...

..immediately u see she's not alone.. respectfully clear am say "i did not budget to entertain more than you and I.. or u just lock up and refuse to order...no crime there naa... how u go dey fear to talk untop ur own money....

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by YouandiAllofus: 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2023
MetroLane:

How can she carry her own food to a date in a public restaurant? Broke guyz should just stop pretending and avoid the outing part or any other monetery part that will lead to emberasement at the end of the day. Things are so expensive to the point that 10k no dey even reach to drink bear and cat-fish peper soup again

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by superCleanworks(m): 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2023
She did well
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by NoahHadNoArk: 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2023
Jennyclay:

You broke men are the most disgusting and irritating men living on earth. Why would he go on a date without holding enough money undecided

I’m very sure the lady was on her own jejely when the broke fool asked her on a date.

If a guy take me out, only a bottle of red wine I will order alone is over 8k and we haven’t even talked of food and other things.

Distinguished Alpha males and Extraordinary gentlemen of Nairaland please do well to ignore this user.

She is a desperate attention seeker

442 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by MetroLane: 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
How can she carry her own food to a date in a public restaurant? Broke guyz should just stop pretending and avoid the outing part or any other monetery part that will lead to emberasement at the end of the day. Things are so expensive to the point that 10k no dey even reach to drink bear and cat-fish peper soup again

Why are you taking what I wrote seriously, have you seen where someone is taking food to a public restaurant before.

I'm just having a good laugh, if you take am serious na your wahala be dat.

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by MetroLane: 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2023
Jennyclay:

This Pig is looking for who to roll in the mud with her.

I won't give you that satisfaction, You are the Queen of your mud kingdom, roll in your mud alone.....

258 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by manillas: 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2023
Jennyclay:

This user is known for her stupid comments and posts.

Like if you believe this is the dumbest she’s ever said

290 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by BigBlackPreek(m): 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2023
Wahala dey for who dey find woman for naija now

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by YouandiAllofus: 4:44pm On Jun 10, 2023
Jennyclay:

Like you rightly used the word FOOL. Only a fool can be blinded to that extent of taking your types on a date

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by NoahHadNoArk: 4:46pm On Jun 10, 2023
MetroLane:

I won't give you that satisfaction, You are the Queen of your mud kingdom, roll in your mud alone.....

E say na pig 🐖, as in swine?!?!
🤣🤣🤣🤣

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by YouandiAllofus: 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2023
MetroLane:

Why are you taking what I wrote seriously, have you seen where someone is taking food to a public restaurant before.

I'm just having a good laugh, if you take am serious na your wahala be dat.
I've seen people take drinks from their shop before to a restaurant to share with friends sha. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by frbona: 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2023
MetroLane:

Hold your fire. I repeat, Do not shoot!!!!

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
He likes u and took u out on a date, not minding his pocket power u open mouth waahh gulp 12k meanwhile between ur purse and bank account is just a little above 5k. So tell me whom is doing who na.. him lucky say na normal place them go eat if not maybe na 200k bill e for enter grin

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
Jennyclay:

How many of those wines do u have at home. Cheap broke who.re... U better start using ur head before them help u use am

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 10, 2023
Things are freaking expensive now, the 12k food may be just a plate and drink. The man is immature , the lady should have paid the money or suggest to go Dutch on this.

May we not meet an immature man o

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Ogechi98: 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
Sometimes I wonder why your mom didn't abort you when she had the chance.
Jennyclay:

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Illegal1(m): 5:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
Omoh........nah dis 1 be the lastest trend?

atleast dis nigeria grl get conscience,i hear say the one wen happen for china 2days bk,the babe nearly carry both all her ancestors to the resturant.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by quickhubservice: 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2023
Omo but who make am a must say na de guy go pay. Like I understand courtesy but why make a scene when the guy says no.
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
quickhubservice:
Omo but who make am a must say na de guy go pay. Like I understand courtesy but why make a scene when the guy says no.
Guys made it a must for themselves because they always do the asking. grin . Wait till a lady ask you to a date then you can ask this question with full chest. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by quickhubservice: 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
Persephone1:
Guys made it a must for themselves because they always do the asking. grin . Wait till a lady ask you to a date then you can ask this question with full chest. grin
Haha... One thing I know be say 90% of girls especially in Nigeria don't have the balls to woo or even ask a guy out.... Just a lucky few. The rest will manipulate their situation to make it seem like the guy asked them out and for many guys they won't mind taking that chance and shooting their shot after all for many average guys, no much female attention comes their way but for females y'all receive so much that you select at random and pick who to play with. So why so bummed when he says NO undecided
Modified: Even when these few ladies that do ask guys out take them on a date, you don't hear anything like he spent/ate more than he or the girl could pay or brought along two hungry friends... Infact in many cases he would take cues from the girl to know if it's okay to get what he wants or even ask how much is being budgeted at the onset of the date and if there is a way he can append if the budget doesn't meet up

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by diogo23: 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
mbaise1000:
This one strong small, but the man made a mistake, and the girl made a mistake too, a man should know the type of girl she takes out and know the type of restaurant she is taking some one out to, if you want to go to a restaurant where a 12k food will not satisfy a hunger, you are supposed to have more than 12k in your pocket, and then some more, while a responsible girl will like to the type of person she went out with BEFORE eating 12k food at a spot, that she can or cannot pay is not the issue here, if she can easily pay, she will not be afraid of depositing her phone, I know that another mugu will be ready to come and pay as the story said she will call another person, that person will definitely not be another girl, meanwhile, I don't want to believe that the man doesn't have 12k with him there,
It doesn't write on the face
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2023
That is small,the girl that eat N300,000 last April nkoo? grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Christmas Snake Is Here: Python Killed By Hunter, Sold / Benzoic Acid: Important Information About The Substance In Fanta, Sprite / The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.