Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

+18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] (10540 Views)

Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) / JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by Sheistoopretty(f): 11:40pm On Sep 20, 2022
iLegendd:

This one is busy chatting with himself grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
Imagine how low quality your life has to be to buy books from a clown on how to chat with a female. It's almost unimaginable

3 Likes

Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by Teymanhenry(f): 6:01am On Sep 21, 2022
Do this chat with a beautiful classic girl and watch her block everything about you... This would work magic on adventurous girls especially teens

3 Likes

Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by Oyin2212(m): 6:37am On Sep 21, 2022
I dey feel this your vibe bro. Don't stop.

1 Like

Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by Oyin2212(m): 6:39am On Sep 21, 2022
iLegendd:
Your job is just to implant those naughty thoughts in her brain with humor so that she'll laugh without getting angry. But, what if she gets angry? It's because you're rushing it. Beginner ChátDictors are fond of being impatient without realizing it.

As the ChatDîctting is going on, she's falling in love if you do it right. As beginner, don't worry about doing it right. Just do it and fail and learn from your failures.

Most men lack proper timing when chatting with women and using keywords from her innocent replies or questions against her to evoke naughty humor called SMH (Sexual Misinterpretation with Humor, not shaking my head).

Enough of all the theories. Below is my chat with her starting from the 18th of this month.

Read and learn and I'll analyse the chat later for you to know the game I'm playing in her head. I'm building rapport with her to make her comfortable. After sex, there will be emotional bond as long as the sex is amazing.

After the amazing sex, you'll automatically see you as her boyfriend even if she already has a good boyfriend who isn't pressing her mumu button. Right now, I'm the mumu because I'm the one talking more than her, but the table will soon change.

Women love romance just the same way they love money. The one you present first matters. So, present ye romance, humor, playfulness, fun, and naughtiness first. Leave money alone for now. Don't put yourself in trouble by bragging.

Words of wisdom
Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by Oyin2212(m): 6:40am On Sep 21, 2022
iLegendd:
Below is where we ended the chat less than an hour ago. I'm going to ignore her for a week or three days so she can miss me small. When something is too available, it loses its value. I have done my part. It's time to hide to avoid "see fish" or a "comedian."

So, it's time to explain the chat. Do you want the to?
Yes
Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:20am On Sep 21, 2022
CHAT ANALYSIS

The guy that made me create this post is not even here to read it. I may end up deleting this thread.

Anyway...

A woman falls in love faster via social media. She may be ignoring a good and handsome guy she knows in real life because she sees him everyday and she considers him a commoner because of his availablity. Always available. Whatever is too available loses spark and value.

This same woman will be dying for a not-so-handsome guy she met online because she read some naughty, smart, and funny statements he made (poetry). Also, this online guy being unavailable brings mystery, spark and value.

Women want what is hard to get. In fact, everyone does. This is why everyone wants money.

Screenshot 1.

In that chat, I started by calling her a troublemaker or a troublesome child. This is to get her curious on how I managed to know she's a troublemaker.

In most families, girls fight with their male siblings. So, this makes her feel you know her even though you don't and she'll connect with you faster. Familiarity brings comfort.

She may not be a troublemaker, but at least, she must've fought with one of her siblings or classmates in the past.

What I did was to trigger memories in her brain and this makes a woman smile or react by denying that she isn't a troublesome child.

The purpose is just to make her curious and adjust her chair for what you'll say next.

Moral lesson: Get her attention instantly and keep it forever.

[s]Unfortunately, most men, the boring ones, start a conversation with hello, hi, how are you? How was your day/night? You're so cute. Tell me about yourself, etc.[/s]

No no no! Don't do that. Don't be a boring guy like the rest of the men out there. Women don't like chatting with boring guys except you're just too rich, too famous, and too handsome to be ignored.

In the second line, I gave her a compliment, but not about her beauty. Don't praise or compliment the beauty on a woman's face you haven't slept it. Pick one specific thing on her face and compliment, but not the entire beauty.

They are already tired of hearing how beautiful they are and this massages their ego. Be different from the rest.

I complimented her lips by calling them cute to make her smile. I also teased her eyes by calling them naughty to make her feel I know she's a bad and naughty girl, so she doesn't need to pretend while chatting with me.

I tried to portray myself as an insider who already knows her, not as out outsider who is trying to know her.

When a woman feels you know her even though it's just the first time of meeting or chatting with her, she becomes meek, vulnerable, and easy-going.

Women are just like men who secretly smoke. They don't want you to know they smoke or they are bad, but the moment you make them feel you secretly and already know they smoke or they are bad girls, they drop their guards, open up, and see you as partner-in-crime they can confide in without being judged.

Your judgement of a woman's character is what makes her scared of opening up. The moment she knows you won't judge her, she opens up. Birds of a feather flock together.

This makes her not to be rigid or form religious girl when chatting with you. So, the psychology is to break her defences even before the chat starts.

Note: the word "naughty" is powerful when chatting with a woman. Make sure you use it as fast as possible the first day you chat with her without coming off as creepy or hôrny.

Use it innocently with a pitch of humor or compliment. I could have said "sexy eyes," which is the best description of her eyes, but used naughty instead because I want the keyword "naughty" to be used as fast as possible.

That word "naughty" does magic in a woman's mind. In fact, it triggers eróticism in a woman's brain no matter how or where you use it. It's a powerful word.

Typing...

6 Likes

Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:20am On Sep 21, 2022
Screenshot 2.

I requested for her Tiktok account because most 20+ years old beautiful girls love that app to oppress other girls with their beauty, ass, shape, and naughty dance moves. She didn't reply with an answer to the Tiktok question. I guess it skipped her mind or she doesn't have.

Instead of asking her out, I asked her to take me out. Table turned. In the dating world, the whites have set a table and a template on how it should go. Your job is turn that table and see the outcome.

Don't ever ask women out — just turn the table and watch her say you're the one who is supposed to take her out.

With this statement of hers, you already know she's willing to go out with you even though you haven't asked her out. You set a trap and she fell for it.

Since she has no money to take you out, invite her to your house. If you don't have a private space, tell her you'll be going out on so-so date and so-so place and she can tag along.

Use humor when telling her to take you out so that she'll laugh about it. In case, I said, "When are you taking me out? Don't say you don't have money o. Borrow from your mom or sister."

The borrow part is where the humor is. Women are suckers for naughtiness and humor.

Without rapport, there will be no connection. So, I decided to create some rapport by asking her if she's at work.

She mentioned "work" the day she came to buy something, so I felt I should care a bit even though I probably don't — it's just for rapport sake.

Throughout the chat, I was building rapport and trust while mixing it with

1. Humor
2. Naughtienss (sexual innuendos)
3. Misinterpretation of her words
4. Mystery (timing — I take my time to reply her or I don't reply till the next day)
5. Storytelling (I talked about how I wasn't sick, but went for checkup and found typhoid)

This is true and my intention of brining that hospital topic into the conversation is to let her know I also did an HIV test and it's negative.

(This is an indirect psychological way of telling her I'm a safe raw material.)

I rechecked my genotype and blood group and they are still intact (AA and A+).

From here, I would asked her when last she checked herself and send her money to go run a test or she can follow me let's go do it together. (HIV status, infection, blood group, and genotype). I'm always willing to pay for a woman's checkup and treatment for my own security before sex.

The aim is to start acting as her boyfriend. Stop officially asking a woman to be your girlfriend — just start acting as if you are her boyfriend from the first day.

Asking her to be your girlfriend gives her room to think and end up rejecting or friendzoning you or worse, she'll start avoiding you. In my book, Mr. Friendzone, I revealed all these in details.

Dating is simple — lack of knowledge is the reason it seems difficult to most boys and men.

The end.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:21am On Sep 21, 2022
Teymanhenry:
Do this chat with a beautiful classic girl and watch her block everything about you... This would work magic on adventurous girls especially teens

Okay, your opinion surely matters. Telling someone who has done this for more than 10 years on both white, Asian, and black girls and it never fails that it won't work on classy girls.

Village mentality makes people see possibilities as impossible. So, you think I chat with ugly and un-classy girls? If only you know how many beauty queens I have quenched and they keep begging me for marriage.

You have a lot to learn. This mentality is the same reason some of you Nigerians are always broke and looking for a job, but your mate who knows what's up will be making legit millions from home.

When they don't show proof, you say it's a lie and request for proof. When they show proof, you say it's Photoshoped, etc. When you finally know it's true, you say he's making the money under Yahoo, but covering up with the business.

A tiny mind always sees obstacles. A big mind sees solutions and sell it, but unfortunately, the tiny mind never believes until seeing is believing.

Whenever I come online, I hate chatting or replying people with tiny minds because it affects my IQ.

SIMPs have made this comment you made on my threads for years and I always laugh. No alpha or sigma will ever say that. I used to be a SIMP like you 15 years ago and I used to think exactly the way you do, I won't blame you. Life is in stages and so is wisdom. One love.

Peace of mind is what gives me joy, not tiny mind. grin

4 Likes

Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by papiilo(m): 8:49am On Sep 21, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

This one is busy chatting with himself grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
grin I swear he's a clown, lonely jobless man
Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by Generalwoodz(m): 9:09am On Sep 21, 2022
Y'all should give it a rest. ilegendd fire on!
Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by Baronthecelebri: 9:14am On Sep 21, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

blacks and shooking mouth for wetin no concern them
animal
Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 9:15am On Sep 21, 2022
The screenshot below is the circle. We are at Rapport.

So, have fun guys and learn to ignore 50 or 90% of living things for your sanity.

5 Likes

Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by Conner44: 10:42am On Sep 21, 2022
papiilo:
grin I swear he's a clown, lonely jobless man

The difference between him and our local yahoo boys is not so much sha.

Yahoo boys (wey no even sabi speak good English) go chat oyibo up and oyibo falls in head over heels in love so much so as to send hundreds of thousands of dollars or come to visit and take the nigga away.

This op only chats to puff out chest and have one or two quick rounds of sex undecided

I think he targets a niche, young teenagers fresh out of secondary school. He will get their attention with his stories like flies to sh1t
Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by javaRookie: 10:54am On Sep 21, 2022
iLegendd is good no cap.

Read one of his chatting drills thread one time and something he said stuck with me.

"Every girl out there is naughty, it's left for you bring out the naughtiness in her"

This is very true. And if you can unlock this part, you will be running on autopilot with her.

3 Likes

Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 10:56am On Sep 21, 2022
LogicBomb8:
I dont need to tell you we are benefiting from your threads ya already know. just ignor dem boys like the one above my comment na dem simp pass acting tough
They are a source of income, so I don't feel bad about their comments. I even engage them at times so they can keep talking for more content and entertainment.

It's part of the fun and original content creation process, else things will be boring for people reading on the sideline.

One of my books, Mrs. Vicky and Mr. Vick was a post I made on Nairaland. Before I knew it, hundreds of SIMPs came after me. Mehn! The abuse was the nastiest I ever got on Nairaland.

After the 13th page, I converted everything, including their comments to a book and made lots of money from it and still generating money forever.

So, the lesson is: it's not about the haters, but wisdom to benefit from them while they perish with negativity. Some of the hater even disguise and come to page to beg for money. #Smile.

Most of the haters can't handle being hated or abused. Whoever has wisdom and a thick skin has access to wealth.

In that book, I only wrote 30 to 50% of the book. The rest were written by haters. When a community cook for you, you can't finish it. So, I appreciate them even though I don't say it or reply them often. The book funny die (their comments) with lots of wisdom (my content).

If you have no hater, you have no value to give and audience to receive it.

Value + audience = wealth.
Value + hater + audience = more exposure and more wealth. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 11:14am On Sep 21, 2022
Conner44:

The difference between him and our local yahoo boys is not so much sha.

Yahoo boys (wey no even sabi speak good English) go chat oyibo up and oyibo falls in head over heels in love so much so as to send hundreds of thousands of dollars or come to visit and take the nigga away.

This op only chats to puff out chest and have one or two quick rounds of sex undecided

I think he targets a niche, young teenagers fresh out of secondary school. He will get their attention with his stories like flies to sh1t

Your opinion matters, dear.

The Yahoo boy part got my attention. Kindly elucidate let me learn a thing or two about how we are similar.

New knowledge is never a crime, Sir. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by Emu4u2c: 11:20am On Sep 21, 2022
iLegendd:
I don't form or brag with women. Forming or bragging in the dating world is a recipe for disaster and the girl will develop a disdain to your character while gold digging you because she feels you're too full of yourself. Be humble in the dating world even if you have everything.

I love when they find more amazing things about me by themselves. Become a mystery. Don't tell them sh!t. I pretend to be broke 90% of the time until proven otherwise. Yes, I'm also stingy and a giver too.

Someone quoted me with...

Typing...

I swear personal experience taught me this
Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 11:26am On Sep 21, 2022
To those who followed through there is another book on naturally curing premature ejaculation and lasting as long as you want, even 7 hours or more without drugs. E shock you, abi? I understand.

Send a message to the number on my profile and get a copy of the free version.

1 Like

Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by Conner44: 11:39am On Sep 21, 2022
iLegendd:

Your opinion matters, dear.

The Yahoo boy part got my attention. Kindly elucidate let me learn a thing or two about how we are similar .

New knowledge is never a crime, Sir. Thanks.

It’s actually quite simple really undecided

YOU chat females up for emotional benefits

YAHOO BOYS chat females up for monetary benefits

Same strategy of chatting (joke, coerce, lie, brag, profess feelings) for totally different end results. In fact I won’t be surprised if the same yahoo boys are a large percentage of folks who patronize your works here, your teachings are in line with their profession.

Makes scamming easier for them wink
Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by Oyin2212(m): 11:52am On Sep 21, 2022
iLegendd:
Screenshot 2.

I requested for her Tiktok account because most 20+ years old beautiful girls love that app to oppress other girls with their beauty, ass, shape, and naughty dance moves. She didn't reply with an answer to the Tiktok question. I guess it skipped her mind or she doesn't have.

Instead of asking her out, I asked her to take me out. Table turned. In the dating world, the whites have set a table and a template on how it should go. Your job is turn that table and see the outcome.

Don't ever ask women out — just turn the table and watch her say you're the one who is supposed to take her out.

With this statement of hers, you already know she's willing to go out with you even though you haven't asked her out. You set a trap and she fell for it.

Since she has no money to take you out, invite her to your house. If you don't have a private space, tell her you'll be going out on so-so date and so-so place and she can tag along.

Use humor when telling her to take you out so that she'll laugh about it. In case, I said, "When are you taking me out? Don't say you don't have money o. Borrow from your mom or sister."

The borrow part is where the humor is. Women are suckers for naughtiness and humor.

Without rapport, there will be no connection. So, I decided to create some rapport by asking her if she's at work.

She mentioned "work" the day she came to buy something, so I felt I should care a bit even though I probably don't — it's just for rapport sake.

Throughout the chat, I was building rapport and trust while mixing it with

1. Humor
2. Naughtienss (sexual innuendos)
3. Misinterpretation of her words
4. Mystery (timing — I take my time to reply her or I don't reply till the next day)
5. Storytelling (I talked about how I wasn't sick, but went for checkup and found typhoid)

This is true and my intention of brining that hospital topic into the conversation is to let her know I also did an HIV test and it's negative.

(This is an indirect psychological way of telling her I'm a safe raw material.)

I rechecked my genotype and blood group and they are still intact (AA and A+).

From here, I would asked her when last she checked herself and send her money to go run a test or she can follow me let's go do it together. (HIV status, infection, blood group, and genotype). I'm always willing to pay for a woman's checkup and treatment for my own security before sex.

The aim is to start acting as her boyfriend. Stop officially asking a woman to be your girlfriend — just start acting as if you are her boyfriend from the first day.

Asking her to be your girlfriend gives her room to think and end up rejecting or friendzoning you or worse, she'll start avoiding you. In my book, Mr. Friendzone, I revealed all these in details.

Dating is simple — lack of knowledge is the reason it seems difficult to most boys and men.

The end.
You sabi this thing

1 Like

Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
To the two people who bought Lasticle just now for 10k each, you'll come back with testimonies. It's 100% guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2022
To those sending DMs via Nairaland, my apologies, I don't swing that way. Send only via WhatsApp through the number on my profile. That's the only way I swing. Thank you for your understanding.
Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by Slynation(m): 1:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
Words...!!
Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 1:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
Conner44:

It’s actually quite simple really undecided

YOU chat females up for emotional benefits

YAHOO BOYS chat females up for monetary benefits

Same strategy of chatting (joke, coerce, lie, brag, profess feelings) for totally different end results. In fact I won’t be surprised if the same yahoo boys are a large percentage of folks who patronize your works here, your teachings are in line with their profession.

Makes scamming easier for them wink

Chatting a woman up for relationship a crime?
Did you see any lie, bragging, or professing of feelings in the chat? No. If yes, point it out.

The keyword here is benefit. So, you mean any legit thing you do in this life for benefit is a crime?

If yes, that means marketers who convince women via social media or chat to buy things from them legally are all criminals.

Wow! We learn everyday.

Though, you actually have a point that my book will help them learn how to chat to get into a woman's heart, but that's not why I wrote the book. I have good intentions writing them to help men find love, not to help men steal from women.

The instructions in the Quran wasn't written with evil intentions, but some people misuse and abuse it. True or false? Who is responsible for the crime?

Also, the Bible wasn't written with evil intensions, but some people misquote and misuse it. They'll be lazy throughout, but when hungry, they steal and if you catch them, they'll quote 1 Timothy 5:23 "Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities."

Are we to blame the Bible for the stomach sake thief? No.

The man who invented gun is not a thief. He was trying to help, but people misuse gun today. Is he the cause? Yes, he may contribute to it, but his intention was different, so he is not the cause. Bad people and bad leadership is.

Anyway, your opinion matters. Let's end it.

3 Likes

Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
Tips for men on how to make money.

When you're watching a football match, take a pen and a paper and ask yourself this question.

Out of these 20,000 or 50,000 people in the stadium, what is that one product, service or digital product all of them patronise?

The answer will be something like salon, soap, food, etc.

Divide them by gender, age, and size and keep niching down by asking more questions.

It will get to a point where you'll discover something that'll fetch you money.

Don't just watch football and be fixated on Haaland vs Mbappe or Messi Vs Ronaldo. Time spent watching football without analyzing the crowd for business opportunities is a wasted time.

Why? Because the moment that match ends, you'll become distracted again as usual and you won't have time to do it. Don't keep procrastinating your access to wealth. Just do it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by papiilo(m): 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2022
iLegendd:

Chatting a woman up for relationship a crime?
Did you see any lie, bragging, or professing of feelings in the chat? No. If yes, point it out.

The keyword here is benefit. So, you mean any legit thing you do in this life for benefit is a crime?

If yes, that means marketers who convince women via social media or chat to buy things from them legally are all criminals.

Wow! We learn everyday.

Though, you actually have a point that my book will help them learn how to chat to get into a woman's heart, but that's not why I wrote the book. I have good intentions writing them to help men find love, not to help men steal from women.

The instructions in the Quran wasn't written with evil intentions, but some people misuse and abuse it. True or false? Who is responsible for the crime?

Also, the Bible wasn't written with evil intensions, but some people misquote and misuse it. They'll be lazy throughout, but when hungry, they steal and if you catch them, they'll quote 1 Timothy 5:23 "Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities."

Are we to blame the Bible for the stomach sake thief? No.

The man who invented gun is not a thief. He was trying to help, but people misuse gun today. Is he the cause? Yes, he may contribute to it, but his intention was different, so he is not the cause. Bad people and bad leadership is.

Anyway, your opinion matters. Let's end it.
shatap! Take corrections oga
Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2022

1 Like

Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by eddynaira125: 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
iLegendd:

To be deleted.

Removed.

Just coming I didn't see anything, abi your babe dey varnish for pictures
Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by caiusky(m): 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
interesting
please where are the rest of the pics?
Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by Teymanhenry(f): 5:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
iLegendd:

Okay, your opinion surely matters. Telling someone who has done this for more than 10 years on both white, Asian, and black girls and it never fails that it won't work on classy girls.

Village mentality makes people see possibilities as impossible. So, you think I chat with ugly and un-classy girls? If only you know how many beauty queens I have quenched and they keep begging me for marriage.

You have a lot to learn. This mentality is the same reason some of you Nigerians are always broke and looking for a job, but your mate who knows what's up will be making legit millions from home.

When they don't show proof, you say it's a lie and request for proof. When they show proof, you say it's Photoshoped, etc. When you finally know it's true, you say he's making the money under Yahoo, but covering up with the business.

A tiny mind always sees obstacles. A big mind sees solutions and sell it, but unfortunately, the tiny mind never believes until seeing is believing.

Whenever I come online, I hate chatting or replying people with tiny minds because it affects my IQ.

SIMPs have made this comment you made on my threads for years and I always laugh. No alpha or sigma will ever say that. I used to be a SIMP like you 15 years ago and I used to think exactly the way you do, I won't blame you. Life is in stages and so is wisdom. One love.

Peace of mind is what gives me joy, not tiny mind. grin

Too bad you took time to type all this ish for a SIMP... Well I'm just laughing �

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexy N*ked Ghana Ladies / Wet BBNAIJA Mercy Shares Bikini Pictures, See Her Backside. PHOTOS / Naija! Tiny Guy F*cking A Drunk Fat Lady Wit Thick, Fat Kpekus Ontop Car Burnett

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.