Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral (73972 Views)

Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) / Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters / "You Have A Serious Weight Problem" — Trump Mocks Man At His Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by SugarGirl44(f): 10:46am On Sep 21, 2022
I love people like Trump.
They say it as it is.
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by michoim(m): 10:47am On Sep 21, 2022
Yeah...
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by OctavianAC(m): 10:47am On Sep 21, 2022
The Wike of U.S.A
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by michoim(m): 10:50am On Sep 21, 2022
jimetagambo:
Sour loser and petulant child. It would be disrespectful for King Charles and descendants of the Queen to give up their front seats for Biden.
Is the Polish leader given a front row ahead of Biden also a descendant of the Queen?
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by IsSlyFoxxMad: 10:51am On Sep 21, 2022
Gerard28:

Your outstanding Stupidity has actually drawn my attention I would have Ordinarily not given to you. What does "Being Big" have to do with a sitting arrangement at a "Funeral" not even a wedding? Are you not aware there was a sitting arrangement and did you even notice the time He came in? Even if you were to talk of Big, which political figure is bigger than Biden in that Building?

If your hapless mother was not busy collecting all manner of prick and had time to give you a proper education maybe you would know how to firstly read and comprehend and secondly mind your fvcking business.

I was responding to a dumb female who insinuated Trump not being invited was a snub on him because the queen doesn’t like him even though no other ex US Pres was invited. I posed her a similarly ridiculous question in response that if Biden is so big and loved by the queen why didn’t they as well put him in the front seat since it’s about who the queen likes and not protocol.

It was a toungue-in-cheek and sarcastic response to a foolish assertion by one of the dumbest females on this forum but then you had to rush in like the retardedd you are without understanding the history between me and that particular person.

If you think you can insult I will drag you down to hell and back today. Worthless son of an armed rubber and a retired street prostitute like you. Quick to attack anybody that says anything contrary to your beliefs because you lack home training due to the useless and derelict vessel that unfortunately brought you into this world not being able to do her job. Come back at me with another insult and I will face you squarely today. Oma ale jatijati. Bastard son of a whoree
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by Ijaya123: 10:51am On Sep 21, 2022
IsSlyFoxxMad:

Trump wasn’t invited like every other ex president wasn’t invited but you have to find a way to make it look like a snub for him lmao. Babe you are educated. Pls do better.

P.s why was your god Biden all the way back In the 14h row if he is so big?

Barrack Obama was invited.

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by Masterito(m): 10:52am On Sep 21, 2022
His worth is just arrogance. Dragging space like a kid. Truly age brings some level of maturity.
vastolord4:
Truth be told thrump (as I call him) is loud mouthed but the mf really knows his worth.. real businessman and know timing and location are the 2 most important factors for growth in both business and real life

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by IsSlyFoxxMad: 10:53am On Sep 21, 2022
McPolomy:

Sorry Mr, who the hell are you? Just curious

Go and ask your stupid mother.
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by TiglathPILESER: 10:54am On Sep 21, 2022
God1000:
Very childish Man, he doesn't care about rectitude and protocols in such event.

Biden sat down by himself in that particular chair, the same with other leaders.
He could have gone to the front row if he wanted to, but he's not an attention seeking freak like Donald trump.

I can't wait to see Donald trump in prison, he should also be barred from holding any public office for the rest of his miserable life.

This man tried so hard to destabilise US democracy and he's still doing it, he embraced US foes and pushed allies away.
Maga republicans led by Donald trump are hellbent on destroying USA, they are the greatest threat to America today, not Russia and China.

For nigerians admiring such racist and white supremacist, you all should be ashamed of yourselves

A conservative billionaire in politics would not in any way conform to the political rightness of bureaucrats. That is what you fail to understand. Your mindset and opinion to issues doesn't affect the outcome of events. These are two personalities contradicting each other, fortunately the later must submit to the former. Your eagerness to see freedom taken from Trump shows how myopic your fairness to issues not your business is, you'd rather prefer to see the smooth talking serpent of a man, his predecessor was, walk free despite all the havoc he brought upon the world during his tenure...men of your character are found everywhere but the very few with substance inbuilt in them like Trump are few.
Save your hatred for the enemy within, you surely have one. Buhari and his gang of jihadists!

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by Daniel058(m): 10:54am On Sep 21, 2022
Rayjnr:

Una don start?
start wetin?
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by IsSlyFoxxMad: 10:54am On Sep 21, 2022
Kasssandra:

Don't waste your time. At the end, thirty years from now, it does not matter.

Am sure you can't recall the kings who were present at the funeral of Edward the Seventh, and where they sat....so don't bother.
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by iamsamorano(m): 10:54am On Sep 21, 2022
vastolord4:

In your own land, even her casket would be given attention than your king.. Aboy, please..
Which one be Aboy please again wetin Aboy do this time
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by tnerro1(m): 10:55am On Sep 21, 2022
Trump no want make Biden drink water drop cup grin
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by IsSlyFoxxMad: 10:56am On Sep 21, 2022
Ijaya123:

Barrack Obama was invited.

That was Memorial not funeral. And Trump was invited for that too. I know English is hard sometimes.

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 21, 2022
God1000:

Biden sat down by himself in that particular chair, the same with other leaders.
He could have gone to the front row if he wanted to, but he's not an attention seeking freak like Donald trump.

I can't wait to see Donald trump in prison, he should also be barred from holding any public office for the rest of his miserable life.

This man tried so hard to destabilise US democracy and he's still doing it, he embraced US foes and pushed allies away.
Maga republicans led by Donald trump are hellbent on destroying USA, they are the greatest threat to America today, not Russia and China.

For nigerians admiring such racist and white supremacist, you all should be ashamed of yourselves

Is Nigeria better than the current USA, btw Trump is living large, you are there taking Panadol for another person's headache, go and fix your miserable life.
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by IsSlyFoxxMad: 10:58am On Sep 21, 2022
obedience4:

Later, you see why Africans don't have senses, when dose sitting arrangement makes on relevant or powerful, especially when the occasion is a burial mass.
Besides the front are for the Queen children and the Royal family.
Sitting in the front row or not, biden is the president of the free world the most powerful country in the world..sitting in the front row or not won't change it..
Africans and humility are like light and darkness

This applies to you too. Omo ale. It’s you and your useless father that have a problem with humility.

If your hapless mother was not busy collecting all manner of prick and had time to give you a proper education maybe you would know how to firstly read and comprehend and secondly mind your fvcking business.

I was responding to a dumb female who insinuated Trump not being invited was a snub on him because the queen doesn’t like him even though no other ex US Pres was invited. I posed her a similarly ridiculous question in response that if Biden is so big and loved by the queen why didn’t they as well put him in the front seat since it’s about who the queen likes and not protocol.

It was a toungue-in-cheek and sarcastic response to a foolish assertion by one of the dumbest females on this forum but then you had to rush in like the retardedd you are without understanding the history between me and that particular person.

If you think you can insult I will drag you down to hell and back today. Worthless son of an armed rubber and a retired street prostitute like you. Quick to attack anybody that says anything contrary to your beliefs because you lack home training due to the useless and derelict vessel that unfortunately brought you into this world not being able to do her job. Come back at me with another insult and I will face you squarely today. Oma ale jatijati. Bastard son of a whoree
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by michlins(m): 10:59am On Sep 21, 2022
toffyz:

Can't attack come from behind?
still human shield. And you don't see the secret service guys standing beside him too
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by Corea4king(m): 11:03am On Sep 21, 2022
But only him was allowed to enter with convoy
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by vastolord4(m): 11:05am On Sep 21, 2022
GayUncle:

Being an attention seeking narcissist is not a worth one should have

And no, in this day and age, location doesn't matter. With this piece of device in my hand, i can share my business even from the forest.

It's a matter of how valuable your product is, and the willingness of your customers.

Now stop asslicking Trump and go chill!

See whose telling me to ass lick grin
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 21, 2022
God1000:

Trump is a racist and an asshole and all but, I don't think biden chose the seat himself. MI6 and her majesty's secret service did the seat assignation. There's already someone assigned to each seat and biden just can't go to the front and order someone to stand up for him.

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by BeanmanX(m): 11:20am On Sep 21, 2022
God1000:

Why are u more concerned about the affairs of a developed country that doesn't give a damn about your existence?.....ur focus should be about the collapsed shithole called Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by Emyogalanya: 11:22am On Sep 21, 2022
Maynman:

Timing and location in a funeral?
That’s a narcissistic behavior.
say all you want its a political and business burial. A burial of alliances
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by ATLIEN2027: 11:22am On Sep 21, 2022
The orange lunatic again. This fool should be in prison already if not that rule of law is not applied equally to all even in the US of A.

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by Fucklove(m): 11:22am On Sep 21, 2022
President Trump is right.

The radical lefts have destroyed this great country, The country is going to HELL angry sad
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by ajl: 11:23am On Sep 21, 2022
See the children of Ham who have been deceiving the world since the days of their ancestors of the Romans and Greeks. They even faked the world that Africans are descendants of Ham but we can see that some of them retained the "Ham" identity, like BuckingHam, West Ham, Hampshire, NottingHam, Hamburg (Germany), Hampton, Hamilton, Hammond, TottenHam, FulHam, SoutHampton, BirmingHam, MarkHam (Ontario), DurHam, .... and the list go on.

Ask them "how many upright leaders they have murdered in Africa and around the world. Their godmother just passed away and many more yet to go. We are in the beginning of the end of their reign. End of the "Age of Deception."
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by ElSudani: 11:27am On Sep 21, 2022
Olasyke:

Trump is a racist and an asshole and all but, I don't think biden chose the seat himself. MI6 and her majesty's secret service did the seat assignation. There's already someone assigned to each seat and biden just can't go to the front and order someone to stand up for him.

Trump is a confirmed m.oron. He even said Biden will get to know the leaders of some third world countries!
What a dumb comment, what is wrong in getting to know the leaders of some third world countries?
That fat slob is a racist.

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by blowjohn(m): 11:32am On Sep 21, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Trump is a liar. Location isn't everything. I learnt of 3 tech and startup guys who won Facebook grant of 100m USD last year. They're operating from a village in Anambra. They're in their 20s.

Dangote isn't American, none of his investments is in America or Europe yet, he's the richest man in Africa today.

Would the same tech company have made it with 10 thousand naira......in the same village?

That is power of money.
Not location.
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by RichAbujaGuy: 11:36am On Sep 21, 2022
This one will still have mouth when he gets sentenced and caged for stealing and trying to sell those top secret documents.

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 21, 2022
IsSlyFoxxMad:

I won’t even bother responding to you but my last lengthy response to your fellow imbecilee here also applies to you.

Hmm, my fellow imbecilee....

Okay, thanks, and good luck.

And thank you for the abuse, especially since I don't recall abusing you either.

Like I said, ten years from now, this won't matter.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 21, 2022
Aijeez:
He could have rejected that seating arrangement if he wanted, which surely must have been communicated to him prior to the event.

And if he did that, he would come across as being too too proud....bad optics.
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by IsSlyFoxxMad: 11:43am On Sep 21, 2022
Kasssandra:

Hmm, my fellow imbecilee....

Okay, thanks, and good luck.

And thank you for the abuse, especially since I don't recall abusing you either.

Like I said, ten years from now, this won't matter.

Misquoted. That wasn’t meant for you.
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by LienwaltAbel(m): 11:43am On Sep 21, 2022
DLuciano:
If a whole American President is seated that far (14th roll) the where do you thing Nigeria President represented by the vice president will be sitting? Outside, may be under the canopy ofcourse!
Delegates from the Commonwealth sat in front of presidents from other countries. Make una dey think.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

North Korean Official Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Shot Dead / Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner / Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.