Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral (73942 Views)

Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) / Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters / "You Have A Serious Weight Problem" — Trump Mocks Man At His Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 21, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

I don’t recall saying Trump was invited. Can you show me where I said it?

Your comment may have implied that Trump was sulking on TRUTH social because he was not invited. (it does come off like that) . If that was not your intention, correction accepted.

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by ajayiopy: 9:43am On Sep 21, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by LuxInnovation1: 9:43am On Sep 21, 2022
God1000:
Very childish Man, he doesn't care about rectitude and protocols in such event.

Biden sat down by himself in that particular chair, the same with other leaders.
He could have gone to the front row if he wanted to, but he's not an attention seeking freak like Donald trump.

I can't wait to see Donald trump in prison, he should also be barred from holding any public office for the rest of his miserable life.

This man tried so hard to destabilise US democracy and he's still doing it, he embraced US foes and pushed allies away.
Maga republicans led by Donald trump are hellbent on destroying USA, they are the greatest threat to America today, not Russia and China.

Why take it personal Bro, why cry more than the bereaved. Trump is a thousand times ahead of you (I don't mean you can't surpass him) for now
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by 989900: 9:44am On Sep 21, 2022
Trump: was a slowpoke, is a slowpoke, always will be a slowpoke.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 21, 2022
God1000:

Biden sat down by himself in that particular chair, the same with other leaders.
He could have gone to the front row if he wanted to, but he's not an attention seeking freak like Donald trump.

I can't wait to see Donald trump in prison, he should also be barred from holding any public office for the rest of his miserable life.

This man tried so hard to destabilise US democracy and he's still doing it, he embraced US foes and pushed allies away.
Maga republicans led by Donald trump are hellbent on destroying USA, they are the greatest threat to America today, not Russia and China.

At the same time, Biden could not go to the front row because it was reserved for Royalty from other countries (mainly European) many of whom are also related to the late Queen.

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by Gerard28: 9:45am On Sep 21, 2022
IsSlyFoxxMad:

Trump wasn’t invited like every other ex president wasn’t invited but you have to find a way to make it look like a snub for him lmao. Babe you are educated. Pls do better.

P.s why was your god Biden all the way back In the 14h row if he is so big?

Your outstanding Stupidity has actually drawn my attention I would have Ordinarily not given to you. What does "Being Big" have to do with a sitting arrangement at a "Funeral" not even a wedding? Are you not aware there was a sitting arrangement and did you even notice the time He came in? Even if you were to talk of Big, which political figure is bigger than Biden in that Building?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by anonimi: 9:45am On Sep 21, 2022
cRobo:
Trump my man

Please what about Trump makes him your man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by sundayoluwatimi(m): 9:45am On Sep 21, 2022
He is bringing power play to a sober gathering. How much more insensitive can that be? Is real estate and a funeral gathering same? Weird thought anyway.
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by assholemods: 9:46am On Sep 21, 2022
nokspos:
go and sleep joor
Truth is bitter.
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:47am On Sep 21, 2022
Kasssandra:

Your comment may have implied that Trump was sulking on TRUTH social because he was not invited. (it does come off like that) . If that was not your intention, correction accepted.

My comment implied that his assertion about if he was president, he would have been seated in the front row, was a big lie. Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by lugado: 9:47am On Sep 21, 2022
Trump as a former president with lots of aides shouldn't be so ignorant. Coming out talk b4 making investigation as to why he sat there is so unintelligent.
Normally during a burial, are the family of the bereaved not giving a front seat?
The queen is the head of the commonwealth and the leaders of those nations are recognized first.
So after the royal family, the commonwealth leaders comes next b4 any other world leader
Is sitted.
America was giving enough recognition by allowing the biden to be the only president that landed a private jet and used a motorcade. All other leaders used a bus

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by anonimi: 9:47am On Sep 21, 2022
God1000:

I thought that I was the only person with the expectations in bold.
Good to see I am not alone. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by Bobage16(m): 9:47am On Sep 21, 2022
Omoh I think say na children or youths suppose de talk like this, abi is this remark helpful to him in any way?
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by assholemods: 9:48am On Sep 21, 2022
Generalwoodz:
Osibanjo and co are standing outside under the canopy
Lmao. . grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by BigIyanga: 9:48am On Sep 21, 2022
At least he’s acknowledged that he’s no longer the president

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by nokspos: 9:49am On Sep 21, 2022
where is the truth, you dey analyse another country government like say he concern you, the man gave americans job and cut taxes. the only problem black or african people have against him is the face that he made visa application more strict for the foreigners and he did it in the good faith of his own people. you people should go and develop your own country to before nna turn their america to shit hole country like ours
assholemods:

Truth is bitter.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by obedience4(m): 9:50am On Sep 21, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

My comment implied that his assertion about if he was president, he would have been seated in the front row, was a big lie. Thanks.

Stop, explaining joor, trump is just being is childish self, And for a burial mass of this magnitude there would have been a pre know sitting arrangement..

5 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by anonimi: 9:50am On Sep 21, 2022
lugado:
Trump as a former president with lots of aides shouldn't be so ignorant. Coming out talk b4 making investigation as to why he sat there is so unintelligent.
Normally during a burial, are the family of the bereaved not giving a front seat?
The queen is the head of the commonwealth and the leaders of those nations are recognized first.
So after the royal family, the commonwealth leaders comes next b4 any other world leader
Is sitted.
America was giving enough recognition by allowing the biden to be the only president that landed a private jet and used a motorcade. All other leaders used a bus

He is really speaking to his literate but ignorant followers described by Hillary Clinton in 2016 as "basket of deplorables", to fan their emotions and continue to create problems for the Republican party and the USA.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by DLuciano: 9:50am On Sep 21, 2022
If a whole American President is seated that far (14th roll) then where do you think Nigeria President represented by the vice president will be sitting? Outside, may be under the canopy ofcourse!

2 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by Patriotsleague: 9:50am On Sep 21, 2022
Fact, just like we don't want a small fry to become our president.
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by sukkot: 9:50am On Sep 21, 2022
mayne fork trump putin and the queen. they can all kiss my ass

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by Pio44: 9:51am On Sep 21, 2022
14th him try, I no see our own VP, that one dey with audiences or camera men
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by assholemods: 9:51am On Sep 21, 2022
FullBlastLight:

Abeg, shift!

U know diddly regarding what u're talking abt!

U shld be arrested & prosecuted 4 hate speech & malicious comment!

No sound intellectual mind who didn't know as yet dt America under Biden has been receding in power, formidability, influence & respect in d world arena, wich cldn't had been d case under d "Otalknado", action-man, Trump!
Olodo! How sound is your own mind? Are you in America? What do you know about American economy? Is it because Biden is not a noisy man like your rasict and loud mouthed Trump?
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by wallrichy: 9:51am On Sep 21, 2022
Why did you say the Truth? Why?

God1000:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by onuman: 9:51am On Sep 21, 2022
FullBlastLight:
More pictures:

Trump said:
[In real estate, like in politics, location matters in everything.]
That's great. I love that sense.
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by Jemex003: 9:52am On Sep 21, 2022
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by GayUncle: 9:52am On Sep 21, 2022
vastolord4:
Truth be told thrump (as I call him) is loud mouthed but the mf really knows his worth.. real businessman and know timing and location are the 2 most important factors for growth in both business and real life

Being an attention seeking narcissist is not a worth one should have

And no, in this day and age, location doesn't matter. With this piece of device in my hand, i can share my business even from the forest.

It's a matter of how valuable your product is, and the willingness of your customers.

Now stop asslicking Trump and go chill!

2 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by Angrygoat: 9:52am On Sep 21, 2022
Donald the loudest trumpet with bass. I greet u sir
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:52am On Sep 21, 2022
He then quoted his own tweet and added: "In real estate, like in politics and life, location is everything."

I'm an Estate Consultant so I can relate with him mentioning "Location is everything"

I just too like Donald Trump.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) / North Korean Official Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Shot Dead / Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.