Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral (73989 Views)

Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) / Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters / "You Have A Serious Weight Problem" — Trump Mocks Man At His Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by Ijaya123: 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
IsSlyFoxxMad:

That was Memorial not funeral. And Trump was invited for that too. I know English is hard sometimes.

Go cash it in the bank then.

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by FireUpNow(m): 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
African leaders came to the event with a bus driven by one of the African presidents. We nor hear any noise
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by mercysamuelson(m): 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
Trump the Orange man, an all time racist. He has a loosed mouth. He stops issuing Visas to well meaning Nigerians who have contributed immensely in one way and another to the growth of the States and denied us access to our wives, children and families for close to three years. All thanks to Biden for overturning the said ban. Happy to be back with my family. He can't ever run away from his shadow, rather his shadow will always be there to dance with him.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by Dphenom01: 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
angry angry
Generalwoodz:
Osibanjo and co are standing outside under the cano grin grin grin;Dpy
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by RexTramadol1: 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
OP he didn’t tweet fa
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by FullBlastLight: 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
dangermouse:

Try and see na.

The slow pace of a leopard is not an act of cowardice but rather of calculations and permutations!

Trump is just a bully and a noise maker after cheap popularity.

Power is ment to be used judiciously and that's what Joe Biden stands for and that what America stands for.

Power is not ment as tool for intimidation.

A president accorded full time security protocols and privileges
In Britian and allowed his own entourage even when thier police is over stretched and no other president was accorded same?
Power belongs to the meek and humble and not some arrogant and self deluded folks like trump.

Power is about servitude and not ego.

Biden emboldens strength, meekness, humility, humanity and what have u.
Trump is the opposite who like making detrimental deals with our enemies just to score cheap political points.

Biden does not have to sit at the front row to feel important. In a stadia, does the VIP's sit at the front rows?

POTUS acts on instructions from his securty details and does not care what you, trump or any other person thinks of pertaining his security and wellbeing arrangements.

Biden is the real deal.

Try and see!

It's now I deduced dt u don't know d distinction btw a Realist & an Idealist!

Trump is too volatile 2 be pocketed, cowed, or suppressed anywhere!

There's a striking difference btw boldness & arrogance, find out, dude!

Don't 4get dis Trump's Punchline:

In Real Eastate & Business, as well as in Politics, Time & Location are of d essence!

Go & learn what dt means!

It might take u many yrs sha, bt learn anyway!
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by FullBlastLight: 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
assholemods:

Olodo! How sound is your own mind? Are you in America? What do you know about American economy? Is it because Biden is not a noisy man like your rasict and loud mouthed Trump?

Biden? Not noisy?

He gat no gut!

U can't fake being a lion, if u're not, u're not!

Jungle na ur mate? Huh?
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by arantess: 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
God1000:
Very childish Man, he doesn't care about rectitude and protocols in such event.

Biden sat down by himself in that particular chair, the same with other leaders.
He could have gone to the front row if he wanted to, but he's not an attention seeking freak like Donald trump.

I can't wait to see Donald trump in prison, he should also be barred from holding any public office for the rest of his miserable life.

This man tried so hard to destabilise US democracy and he's still doing it, he embraced US foes and pushed allies away.
Maga republicans led by Donald trump are hellbent on destroying USA, they are the greatest threat to America today, not Russia and China.

For nigerians admiring such racist and white supremacist, you all should be ashamed of yourselves
but you are tribalistic, innit?
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by jimetagambo: 3:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
ElSudani:

That is a lie. Osinbajo will be closer to the front because the front rows were reserved for members of the commonwealth most especially those where the queen was the head of state.
Trump was just being sour as usual.
You are absolutely correct. The Queen is still head of state in the Commonwealth realms like Canada, Australia and some Carribean nations.

jaxxy:

Even Canadian president have a more upfront seat than biden. I find it abit strange.
Canada is part of the Commonwealth realm
The commonwealth realms nations different from the general Commonwealth all have Crown lands, have current treaty with the crowns and even have the head of the Queen/King on their currency.

You swear an allegiance/oath to the Queen/King when you take up citizenship of those nations too.

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by Enumerator(m): 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
You said it all
God1000:

Biden sat down by himself in that particular chair, the same with other leaders.
He could have gone to the front row if he wanted to, but he's not an attention seeking freak like Donald trump.

I can't wait to see Donald trump in prison, he should also be barred from holding any public office for the rest of his miserable life.

This man tried so hard to destabilise US democracy and he's still doing it, he embraced US foes and pushed allies away.
Maga republicans led by Donald trump are hellbent on destroying USA, they are the greatest threat to America today, not Russia and China.

For nigerians admiring such racist and white supremacist, you all should be ashamed of yourselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by Rapture4real(m): 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
Generalwoodz:
Osibanjo and co are standing outside under the canopy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin As if you knew what was on my mind
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by dangermouse(m): 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
FullBlastLight:

It's now I deduced dt u don't know d distinction btw a Realist & an Idealist!

Trump is too volatile 2 be pocketed, cowed, or suppressed anywhere!

There's a striking difference btw boldness & arrogance, find out, dude!

Don't 4get dis Trump's Punchline:

In Real Eastate & Business, as well as in Politics, Time & Location are of d essence!

Go & learn what dt means!

It might take u many yrs sha, bt learn anyway!

Time and location are of essence not only in real eastate and politics as trump wants to believe. No, time and location are important in everything we do.

You and trump are not privy to the Bidens security arrangements and should just stop chasing clout over something inconsequential as sitting arrangements in a burial ceremony.

Are they sharing the coffin?
Mere presence is what matters most and Biden would easily get any sit he wants in that auditorium if he so wishes.

Trump is just a sore looser and should just focus on his real estates and leave those who knows how to use political power alone.

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by jimetagambo: 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
ElSudani:

Trump is a confirmed m.oron. He even said Biden will get to know the leaders of some third world countries!
What a dumb comment, what is wrong in getting to know the leaders of some third world countries?
That fat slob is a racist.

AmazingELixir:
grin

And he referenced third world countries...he actually meant to say African leaders...this man no get respect oo.

He previously called African nations shitholes even though he denied like he always does,.so no suprise at all..a leopard never changes its spots grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by FullBlastLight: 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
dangermouse:

Time and location are of essence not only in real eastate and politics as trump wants to believe. No, time and location are important in everything we do.

You and trump are not privy to the Bidens security arrangements and should just stop chasing clout over something inconsequential as sitting arrangements in a burial ceremony.

Are they sharing the coffin?
Mere presence is what matters most and Biden would easily get any sit he wants in that auditorium if he so wishes.

Trump is just a sore looser and should just focus on his real estates and leave those who knows how to use political power alone.

Jiltery 4 security purpose, u mean?

He gat no balls 2 be hidden behind someone's else's ass at roll 14!

Trump wld hv daringly sat conspicuously in a dignified position, commanding lotta respect frm everybody & sending shivers down d spines of coward haters!

I trust u know dt already! Huh?
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by CheapHomes1: 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
Generalwoodz:

Why are you wicked like this?
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by CheapHomes1: 4:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
FullBlastLight:

Trump wld hv daringly sat conspicuously in a dignified position, commanding lotta respect frm everybody & sending shivers down d spines of coward haters!

At a funeral of the queen, the president of US will decide where he will seat, right?
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by adontcare(f): 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
Generalwoodz:
lol
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by benitwater(m): 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
Biden is older than you Mr trump.
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by Eleyigidgan: 4:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
God1000:

shut up jobless dumbass and get a life
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by dangermouse(m): 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
FullBlastLight:

Lol.

So those on the front roll are making you wet your pants already?

your thinking are so appalling.
POTUS commands respect any and everywhere. Balls indeed. Being a trouble maker does not translate to having balls. Ever wandered why a bully is always a coward?

You and the mistake called trump cannot know more than his security aids and it will do you and trump some good, health wise to go find something else to ejaculate on.
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by bepositive11: 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
Seriously. I'm so happy to see this! Trump is a mad man. I hope that he never gets into politics again. He would turn America to a third world country.

These Nairalanders supporting him are very ignorant! But what else can we expect? All Trump supporters are ignorant including his supporters in US.

God1000:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by GEEBITE: 5:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
The Queen hated him so much that she hosted him twice within four years of his Presidency. She even got him committed to support Uk with trade deals post Brexit.
1stGenAmerican:
Biden sat in the 14th row of the Queen’s Funeral while Trump sat on Truth Social, a sinking ship in its last days that has stiffed its developers. The whole UK knew the Queen’s disdain for Trump so like everything else out of his mouth, this is a big lie.
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by IsSlyFoxxMad: 5:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

My comment implied that his assertion about if he was president, he would have been seated in the front row, was a big lie. Thanks.

Auntie. Oya come and see your indictment ooo grin

Lawyer my foot.

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by GEEBITE: 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
REAL- ESTATE is the catch word here.
Eriokanmi:
Trump is a liar. Location isn't everything. I learnt of 3 tech and startup guys who won Facebook grant of 100m USD last year. They're operating from a village in Anambra. They're in their 20s.

Dangote isn't American, none of his investments is in America or Europe yet, he's the richest man in Africa today.

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by nokspos: 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
even if you are in america, you mean your opinion is better than that of the 74million americans that voted for him?
assholemods:

Look at your opening sentence.. how do you know where I am? How do you know that I am not American? Lol... grin grin What is my business if Trump made visa strict?
You don't know shiit about how Trump destroyed America even white Americans felt his bad economy and social policies.
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by usagee36: 6:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
Worry about your orange dress soon. We are very pleased with Biden.
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by Myahuza: 7:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
Truth be told Trump is right on this. All this people in the front row that nobody knows them I promise if it where Ohama not only will they seat him in the front row but consider to let him give a few words
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by chukwuma234: 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2022
God1000:

You should be ashamed of yourself for wanting people to like what you like. Idiot
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by WhizdomXX(m): 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2022
God1000:

We admire populists not fake unifiers like ...
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by Wwwq: 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
grin
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by HOB777(m): 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
Wike -Trump.
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by Goodcitizen1: 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
vastolord4:
Truth be told thrump (as I call him) is loud mouthed but the mf really knows his worth.. real businessman and know timing and location are the 2 most important factors for growth in both business and real life

lol. The guy is a scammer and corrupt as hell. People outside the US won’t understand.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) / North Korean Official Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Shot Dead / Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.