Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help (44363 Views)

My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business / Man Batters Amputee Nursing Wife, Sends Her And Baby Away (photos) / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by juman(m): 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
It might be by running small small errands for her is the easiest way to get sex in the night.
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by cococandy(f): 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2022
BigYash:
I understand the fact that your FATHER is a nobody. Look at this SLAVE advising someone grin You that your "husband" is feeding . Who even told you ,that you're a man? grin Errand boy forming man.. Go wash plates for your "husband" and kids,before she punishes you for not being a good "wife"
immature
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by BigYash: 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
cococandy:
immature
Who is this one? What makes you mature?
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Romanoff(f): 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
Elsueno:

No, dat kind of errand is very disrespectful, even if d husband no mind, she should be smart enough to know dat, Haba
In front of his little bros too, this ain't cool at all

See ehn, the hubby might not see it as anything but na the younger brother carry am for head.

Marriage na between two people, if the man thinks it's disrespectful to hm, I believe he'd sort it out with his wife.

E get why I dey say make people dey mind their business.
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Emman08: 6:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
BigYash:
I can't carry my houses to every city I go.. I have my house and family in lag,and I work in Abj. So where you dey? No more noise.. Let's meet offline. Meanwhile, I'm not mad,but if you can't meet me as man to man in real life,you are the one that is mad..

I'm in Abuja. In MY house at Jahi. So what am I meeting you for? So your sorry ass can beg for money grin. Stay in your lane
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by 2elliot: 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

It is not my business.

I don't care for how my brother runs his home.

I'm busy with mine.
How about when you see your husband's family members continuously disrespect your him in your presence. Do you also maintain "not my business"?
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by ChiefDelegate: 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
Wetin go make me go my brother house? Even if EPL or champions league matches no de , atleast I go siddon watch Antony highlight & goal vs Arsenal. Some of these mature, single and not searching bachelors think that is only the Head that is the HEAD in marriage and family institution. In some homes na the pocket be the head grin grin[color=#006600][/color] for better for worse know dis and know peace na who no get sense dey marry
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by harmony75: 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
She's wrong doing that in your presence no respect for her husband, she lacks wisdom.. It is very different when it is just 2 of them she sends her husband honey pls help me with this or that. For her looking at you maybe she's trying to tell you your brother is not responsible for their upkeep so she is but she's abusing it � feel so sorry for your brother this happens to gentle people when the marry bad person!
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Romanoff(f): 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
2elliot:
How about when you see your husband's family members continuously disrespect your him in your presence. Do you also maintain "not my business"?

Na that one be the biggest "it's not my business". Let him sort it out with his family members of he feels disrespected. My business is with him, not his family.
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by CDG1(m): 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
People are just talking trash....just tell us you are in same shoes....
Can she tell her own elder brother to check if the provision woman has opened...
In the husband's presence?
Simple thing... honey I have food on the fire...please help me look out for it ...I want to check the provision shop..... everybody will be in good state of mind....
Divorce is real o....or kuku leave the house even if na your own....make ur juju follow me reach abroad.
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by BigYash: 6:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
Emman08:

I'm in Abuja. In MY house at Jahi. So what am I meeting you for? So your sorry ass can beg for money grin. Stay in your lane
Fix a venue ,you say u get money,you will pay my rent. Let's meet and see who will pay each others rent. Una go come online dey make noise.. Let's see offline (real life) I stay at Maitama .. If I beg your papa money,video it and share with insta blog,then tag this our chat on nairaland. I swear if you refuse this,just know that you are a fool.. And you will forever remain a slave to your husband ,the hookup lady you call wife.
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

Stay out of their business. If your brother ever complains to you that his wife treats him badly and he's not happy, then you can give him advice.

If not, stay out of married people's business.

As long as she's not disrespectful to the man, stay out of their business.

Them go soon settle their issue turn am for your head.
Don't be cynical.
There's no big deal in couples running errands for eachother, but the way op described this situation, it was rude. Sending him such errand in the presence of his brother.
You wouldn't tolerate that if it were you ..
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
madridguy:
As if you will be cool seeing your son roaming about for a woman.

Biko what is wrong in asking your husband to go check something for you. All these naija redpill young men with only 5k to their name sef
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
So far him no dey wash panties, errand na small thing na. Free the dude.
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by reddingtonblack: 6:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

Ah. So what if the guy carries the tray of beans to pick in front of his friends?

Or he decides to help his wife cut vegetables while she's cooking for his friends, there's nothing wrong with that one cause she's not "sending him on an errand" abi?

Even in this same naija, I've seen very very unconventional happy marriages.

What is killing us in this country is thinking same rule works for everyone.

I've seen a home where a woman is the bread winner and she's humble and you'd never know. I've seen a home where the man goes to the market cause his wife hates it.

I've seen a home where the man washes and irons both his clothes and his wife's cause she hates laundry.

I've seen a marriage where the mother cannot cook, the father does the cooking while the mother goes to the market. This people are now grand parents.

This same "respect" wey una dey drag, e dey some marriage wey scatter las las.

If I marry man wey be my friend, why I no go fit send am, why e no go fit send me, e get wetin I no go fit do for am, e get wetin e no spos fit do for me?

A lot of men saying nonsense here are not married.

Ten years from now, many of them go dey there second or third marriage.

No be dictatorship, na partnership.

I doubt if you read what i wrote, maybe the my english is not legible enough

If you don't under my previous comment there is no way we can move forward.

I believe in friendship and patnership ..however i staunchly maintain whatever private arrangement i have with my babe must stay private ... don't ask me have you wash the tiolet/bathroom in front of friends/family or neighbour.

Married or not a real man should know what he wants and above all be the one charge, i can discern when why woman needs around the house, sometimes i do house chores buh thats on my own accord not on her command.

I am an africa man, proud of my heritage abeg
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Romanoff(f): 6:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:

Don't be cynical.
There's no big deal in couples running errands for eachother, but the way op described this situation, it was rude. Sending him such errand in the presence of his brother.
You wouldn't tolerate that if it were you ..

Is it not possible that what OP thinks to be rude might not be rude to the husband?

In comment, I said "as long as she's not disrespectful".
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by benqo01(m): 6:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

Stay out of their business. If your brother ever complains to you that his wife treats him badly and he's not happy, then you can give him advice.

You contradicted yourself the truth is you just wrote rubbish,Do you know that sending her husband on an errand is a sign of disrespect
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by worksmart(m): 6:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
My brother you are very right.
It's important to insist your woman is at least a little submissive and respects you as the dominant man in the relationship otherwise it is going to spoil everything as a woman is not supposed be head of a household over a man.
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Romanoff(f): 6:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
reddingtonblack:

I doubt if you read what i wrote, maybe the my english is not legible enough

If you don't under my previous comment there is no way we can move forward.

I believe in friendship and patnership ..however i staunchly maintain whatever private arrangement i have with my babe must stay private ... don't ask me have you wash the tiolet/bathroom in front of friends/family or neighbour.

Married or not a real man should know what he wants and above all be the one charge, i can discern when why woman needs around the house, sometimes i do house chores buh thats on my own accord not on her command.

I am an africa man, proud of my heritage abeg

It shouldn't be anyone's business what your arrangements with your woman is.

You should own it and not be ashamed of it. If you're ashamed of it, maybe you shouldn't agree to such terms.

I so rest sir.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Emman08: 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
BigYash:
Fix a venue ,you say u get money,you will pay my rent. Let's meet and see who will pay each others rent. Una go come online dey make noise.. Let's see offline (real life) I stay at Maitama .. If I beg your papa money,video it and share with insta blog,then tag this our chat on nairaland. I swear if you refuse this,just know that you are a fool.. And you will forever remain a slave to your husband ,the hookup lady you call wife.

Are you high on cheap drugs? Meet and prove what? I blame your bitch ass father for not wearing a condom. The slag you call mother would not have given birth to the wasteman scum you call yourself. Please find your level
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Romanoff(f): 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
benqo01:

You contradicted yourself the truth is you just wrote rubbish,Do you know that sending her husband on an errand is a sign of disrespect

Just cause you think it's disrespectful, does it mean the husband sees it as disrespect?

To some men, it's disrespectful for their wives to touch their beard, to some, they keep their beards for their wife to touch.

Do you get my point.
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by benqo01(m): 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
In this case there is nothing like do anything that makes you happy, the wife disrespected her husband that is so bad....we shouldn't turn a blind eye to what is bad she will one day do it in front of visitors......... RUBBISH
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by BigYash: 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
Emman08:

Dangote carry ur security ,fix venue make we ball.. All bills on me. But I just want make you come see who you dey follow align online. And for you to know that online is not offline. I come here to catch cruise,cux I like most comments I see here.. Give me venue ,I dey wait.. Days should be Saturday or Sunday.. I go feed you,buy you food you can't afford for yourself.. I swear to God
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by akinade28(f): 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
Konjiboii:
When it comes to being a redpiller and an absolute alpha male I will tell you now that there is nothing wrong with what happened, as a married man or even dating there is nothing wrong assisting a woman, your brother is a real man without such petty pride. There are certain things as a man you shouldn't do and this is not one of it.you look at it as running errands but you don't understand why he is doing it, just mind your business and let them live their lives, when you marry send your wife errands and let her wipe your yansh because she's a woman. Women are meant to be partners and not slaves.
Let me give instances so y'all will understand since una dey reason like cavemen.
Imagine she's cooking and there's no seasoning.
Imagine they ran out of gas.
I wish a nigga on nairaland would point at me and call me a simp.
These are exactly my thoughts, or she might be busy with a baby or other toddlers who wants to "poop" or "wee-wee".
Or she has something on fire, which she can leave for the urgent errand.
But trust some Nigerian men, they will turn everything to disrespect regardless of the woman's angle.
A typical Nigerian woman is expected to work herself to death, just because she is a woman.
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Fearyourcreator: 6:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

Smiles... Normally ... Wey I dey I go talk... Laslas my brother go say make i comot... If am not there normal... But say I dey ... I go talk kpa... The women no get sense plus the man sef
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by BigYash: 6:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
Emman08:

Are you high on cheap drugs? Meet and prove what? I blame your bitch ass father for not wearing a condom. The slag you call mother would not have given birth to the wasteman scum you call yourself. Please find your level
Bastard son of a nobody and a harlot mother. You said you have money,come out now,you can't even afford cab money.. Go and wash plates ,before your hookup wife will make you sleep outside tonight.. Poor slave!
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Fearyourcreator: 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
madridguy:
As if you will be cool seeing your son roaming about for a woman.

Exactly... She wey talk am no go gree lailai
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by worksmart(m): 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
It could be considered disrespectful for her to make such a request unless there is a very good reason why she couldn't do such errand herself. e.g. It's urgent and she is tied up doing a very essential or important task that she couldn't abandon.
Romanoff:

Is it not possible that what OP thinks to be rude might not be rude to the husband?

In comment, I said "as long as she's not disrespectful".
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Fearyourcreator: 6:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

What goes on in my son's house will be non of my business as long as he is happy.

Reminds me of the lady who said her MIL walked in on her husband giving her head and went and called village meeting that she has spoiled her son and that's not how she raised him.

People should learn to mind their business.
Forget you no fit gree ... Na wetin i know well...
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Fearyourcreator: 6:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
mariahAngel:
To be honest, your brother's wife disrespected her husband by sending him on such an errand in your presence.
She belittled her own husband.
Couples should learn to treat each other with respect, especially in front of others.
Show others how to respect your spouse.

Op, as much as it hurt you to see that, try to stay out of it. It is their business.
Also, that should not stop you from respecting your elder brother.
Na stupid woman ... In presence of inlaw
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Fearyourcreator: 6:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
Nemesis0147:
will you be comfortable seeing your elder brother in such situation?
Let’s be logical and unsentimental when contributing to issues like this please.

Have a nice day XX
No mind am
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by yemi1504: 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
mariahAngel:

It is also love to treat with respect the one who loves you.

Abi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better / HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage / Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.