Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help (44483 Views)

My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business / Man Batters Amputee Nursing Wife, Sends Her And Baby Away (photos) / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by 2elliot: 5:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
Generalwoodz:
SIMPly allow your bro wallow, bath and bask in whatever shade the woman he paid her Bride price deems fit to fix him in. Allow him.

Allow to him to be feeble.

The only time you're allowed to meddle in and put asunder is; when she starts beating and practicing Kung Fu on him.

Simp.
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Emman08: 5:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
BigYash:
Pregnancy or sickness is different. Not when she is not sick or heavy,she go tell u to go check if store outside open. Reason am na,that kind wife no get regard for you na. Abi you no get sense ni?

Who mentioned you? Are you daft?
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by BigYash: 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

I pray your daughters don't marry a man that they can't tell to buy bread on his way home.

Uduozuor.
My daughter won't marry a slave or fool .. You're the biggest Zuor here. Ewhobi. Odewhe!
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Mpeka(m): 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
From the looks of things, its like you are still single.
As it may be, there are two things; its either the woman just want to show you that she is in control of the house. This may arise from the way you treat her. Or the way you take her to be.
Your senior brother's behaviour maybe out of love. Love can do anything; mind you.
Since your brother is not complaining to you, stay clear of their business. Going to your brother's house is only small boys' way of life. A normal married man would not leave his business and family to go and sit in his brother's house to watch event.
The woman do not like your visit to that family; her behaviour of starring at you is a big sign for you. On your next visit, you'll need to go and fetch her water from the fridge. Your refusal shall mark the end of your visit to the family.
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Elidrisy20: 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
When you are married, you will understand
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Mayeldah(m): 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
Shey them no get children ni? That's disrespectful to say the least

Na all these 'church people and civilization dey cause all these nonesene!

Your brother is a chief SIMP, no one should tell us it is love, love my ass!

Give a woman an inche, and she will take the whole stadium join. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by noble2faith(m): 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

What is my business with how my brother chooses to be with his wife?

If I'm happy in my own house, why I go dey pokenose for matter wey them no call me?

Stop dodging simple question. People like you can use words of mouth to drive truck but when asked to put it in practice, you will not be able to do so.

He asked you a very simple question, a yes or no question to be precise, and you answered the question socratically.

Lemme rephrase the question: if you just pay your brother a visit and you witness what the OP witness, how will you feel?

Please, be sincere.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Romanoff(f): 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
BigYash:
My daughter won't marry a slave or fool .. You're the biggest Zuor here. Ewhobi. Odewhe!

Turn your daughter to wife wey no fit talk to her husband.

Radarada.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Generalwoodz(m): 5:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
2elliot:
Simp.
SIMP
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by BigYash: 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
Emman08:

Who mentioned you? Are you daft?
If you are not daft,you would have understood that this is a public forum. Woman wrapper!
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Romanoff(f): 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
noble2faith:

Stop dodging simple question. People like you can use words of mouth to drive truck but when asked to put it in practice, you will not be able to do so.

He asked you a very simple question, a yes or no question to be precise, and you answered the question socratically.

Lemme rephrase the question: if you just pay your brother a visit and you witness what the OP witness, how will you feel?

Please, be sincere.

Like I said, I won't feel nada, zilch, nothing. Cause respect to me is not by "not sending husband on errand".

It's crazy what you people call respect.

See no go affect me o.

No be my same brother wey dey wash toilet for him house after e marry? Guy wey no gree dey do house chores for him family house before e marry.

Respect is different to me.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by noble2faith(m): 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
seanwilliam:
If I were you , I will talk. Doesn’t matter wether my brother is ok with it or not , but I will register my opinion instantly and she must tell me the reason she had to do that. If it’s reasonable enough , I’ll let it slide… and tbh, I doubt if any of my brothers’ wives can do this in my presence . I’m not bragging .

I get bad mouth and I don’t think any of them will try to tackle me, I rarely visit anyone , but if I visit them once , respect too much ( dem fit Dey fake am, I no care ).

All these signs are always there but your brother is blinded by love ..
Most of these girls possess that character , na u no go gree,
I remembered the day I went out with my girl to super market, we just started dating, we bought stuff and I paid, was pressing my phone and she wanted to hand over one of the bags to me to hold , I told her to put it on my head. Everyone was laughing and she felt embarrassed. I was praying she would bring up the matter again when we reach house, wetin she Fõr hear that day . If you no fit carry am drop am for ground! When no be something wey heavy.. even if it’s heavy, na me supposed tell you to bring am no be you go tell me.. Rubbish!

Anyway I’m an honest vendor who
buys all gift cards and funds( cashapp, greendot, PayPal,zelle, Moneycard skrill,perfect money , Neteller,money gram , western union etc) And WeChat payment all @ your rate

Walahi, I like this guy! grin
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by BigYash: 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

Turn your daughter to wife wey no fit talk to her husband.

Radarada.
Still better than your sons that are slaves to their wives.. Errand boys in their homes. grin Ozuor giving birth to Ozuors is not a surprising thing anyways.
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by reddingtonblack: 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

I pray your daughters don't marry a man that they can't tell to buy bread on his way home.

Uduozuor.

Calling a man to buying bread on his way home is not the same as giving a tray of beans to pick in front of his friends to pick ... get the fuss right,
When we are alone anything goes but when 3rd party or visitors are around i don't expect my woman to tell me to go n check beans on fire ... this is naija, americans are living the only lifestyle they know, our story is different.

2 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Emman08: 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
BigYash:
If you are not daft,you would have understood that this is a public forum. Woman wrapper!

Since you're too dumb and jumped into a conversation that's how you're poking your nose in people's business uninvited.

Get a job dumbass
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by AbujaCitiBlog: 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
StilmaVsBorn2w:
This is so embarrassing to say, I would never advise a man to be so sluggish in life. It pains my heart having to experience this several times but since he is an elderly bro that senior me very far I can't put my mouth in his family affair because of this.

I went to visit my brother yesterday, was surprised while we were seated in the parlour... the wife told her husband to go check if the woman selling provision is back.

This wasn't the first time, my brother stood up and went.. I was looking at her the whole time, she was looking at me. The anger was so deep but there is nothing I can do.

They are different instances I can give but no need for that...All I just want to say it's not good to be that calm type of guy.

This is not about being the bread winner of the house, my elder brother is doing very well for himself so is his wife.

As a man, it's just not good to be quite always or be quiet all the time.. gentlemanly. I just don't know how to say it.

Guys what do you think?
You can't help a foolish man. And Dem plenty. Stay away from foolish men. It is a curse. They are the type that comes on social media to worship women.
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Romanoff(f): 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
BigYash:
Still better than your sons that are slaves to their wives.. Errand boys in their homes. grin Ozuor giving birth to Ozuors is not a surprising thing anyways.

The go still happy pass your own children.

cheesy
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by noble2faith(m): 5:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

Like I said, I won't feel nada, zilch, nothing. Cause respect to me is not by "not sending husband on errand".

It's crazy what you people call respect.

See no go affect me o.

No be my same brother wey dey wash toilet for him house after e marry? Guy wey no gree dey do house chores for him family house before e marry.

Respect is different to me.
K
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by godofuck231: 5:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
StilmaVsBorn2w:
This is so embarrassing to say, I would never advise a man to be so sluggish in life. It pains my heart having to experience this several times but since he is an elderly bro that senior me very far I can't put my mouth in his family affair because of this.

I went to visit my brother yesterday, was surprised while we were seated in the parlour... the wife told her husband to go check if the woman selling provision is back.

This wasn't the first time, my brother stood up and went.. I was looking at her the whole time, she was looking at me. The anger was so deep but there is nothing I can do.

They are different instances I can give but no need for that...All I just want to say it's not good to be that calm type of guy.

This is not about being the bread winner of the house, my elder brother is doing very well for himself so is his wife.

As a man, it's just not good to be quite always or be quiet all the time.. gentlemanly. I just don't know how to say it.

Guys what do you think?
mind your own family and leave his alone , when him de order for pounded yam for 12 am where you de by then
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Truth801(m): 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
Times have changed. Gone are the days when women do the entire domestic work without assistance from their husbands. Secondly, oga OP when you marry your own wife feel free to kick her out if she seeks your assistance with house chores but learn to respect boundaries and leave your brother's family alone.

I and my wife live alone with our set of twins (7 months old), no maid or relative staying with us. We do the domestic work together and I even go to the market alone. Would you have been angry and conclude that my wife is using me if you were my brother ?
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by macho44(m): 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
StilmaVsBorn2w:

Guys what do you think?
Your Brother Is Not A MAN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qFhdbpZj68
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by BigYash: 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
Emman08:

Since you're too dumb and jumped into a conversation that's how you're poking your nose in people's business uninvited.

Get a job dumbass
Errand boy go face your wife. I don't exchange words with men that are slaves in their homes.. Go wash the dishes my friend.. Don't come here and be exhibiting your foolishness

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by phemy36(m): 5:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
NemoDatQuod:
I wish I were female in this instance and your sister in-law. You will talk?
I will put strong pepper in your mouth and you will explain to me what you are doing in my house, let alone asking me to explain myself to you. I am not married to you. I am married to your brother. Because I tolerated your presence in my house, you then have the audacity to ask me questions about my family affair.

Most of you need to have your heads examined. Really!

You don't understand the concept of boundaries and privacy. She owes you nada! and your own brother also owes you no explanation with regards to his relationship with his wife.

It seems most people in that Nigeria are mad in one form or the other. You wake up, dust your seat pants, go to someone else's home and start questioning her on how she relates with her husband. Come and try it here and see where you will spend the night.

It is men like you who will subject a widow to all sorts of indignities on the death of her husband, instead of having fellow feeling for her and comforting her on the loss of her closest companion. Mtchew!

I think you will say same thing if the situation change

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by srclark: 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
Nemesis0147:
will you be comfortable seeing your elder brother in such situation?
Let’s be logical and unsentimental when contributing to issues like this please.

Have a nice day XX
there is no manuscript on how people should live in their marriage ,as long as it works for them fine .Many Nigerian men will boast outside to up their ego but behind closed doors they do the unthinkable some even wash panties .Kindly stay out of their business
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Romanoff(f): 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
reddingtonblack:

Calling a man to buying bread on his way home is not the same as giving a tray of beans to pick in front of his friends ... get the fuss right,
When we are alone anything goes but when 3rd party or visitors are around i don't expect my woman to tell me to go n check beans on fire ... this is naija, americans are living the only lifestyle they know, our story is different.

Ah. So what if the guy carries the tray of beans to pick in front of his friends?

Or he decides to help his wife cut vegetables while she's cooking for his friends, there's nothing wrong with that one cause she's not "sending him on an errand" abi?

Even in this same naija, I've seen very very unconventional happy marriages.

What is killing us in this country is thinking same rule works for everyone.

I've seen a home where a woman is the bread winner and she's humble and you'd never know. I've seen a home where the man goes to the market cause his wife hates it.

I've seen a home where the man washes and irons both his clothes and his wife's cause she hates laundry.

I've seen a marriage where the mother cannot cook, the father does the cooking while the mother goes to the market. This people are now grand parents.

This same "respect" wey una dey drag, e dey some marriage wey scatter las las.

If I marry man wey be my friend, why I no go fit send am, why e no go fit send me, e get wetin I no go fit do for am, e get wetin e no spos fit do for me?

A lot of men saying nonsense here are not married.

Ten years from now, many of them go dey there second or third marriage.

No be dictatorship, na partnership.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Burgerlomo: 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
Akpan cool

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by noble2faith(m): 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
LordReed:

How do you know if it is not code for something else? Maybe he is supposed to go check on something private and they just used that to maintain their privacy. It could also be that the woman has a medical condition that they are managing. Until you know more don't assume.

Hmmm. U Have spoken well!
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by BigYash: 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

The go still happy pass your own children.

cheesy
Ozuor just listen to yourself. Slaves dey live happy life?
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Romanoff(f): 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
BigYash:
Ozuor just listen to yourself. Slaves dey live happy life?

Wetin you see as slavery na peace of mind to some people.

And na peace of mind matter pass for this life.

So run your barracks make other people run their civil home.

Adios master.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Emman08: 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
BigYash:
Errand boy go face your wife. I don't exchange words with men that are slaves in their homes.. Go wash the dishes my friend.. Don't come here and be exhibiting your foolishness

My wife is the most respectful woman. If I no help her na YOUR MOTHER I wan help? Who is exchanging words with this cuntface? It's your type that's jobless and still live with their parents, yet you're forming "man". Get a job, earn a living and learn to take care of yourself first before you claim you're a man.

You're a nobody

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by justmondris: 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
StilmaVsBorn2w:

Guys what do you think?

I cannot actually draw conclusion since I was not there. However, there is nothing wrong with giving your wife a helping hand. It all depends on how she communicated her request for help. There is nothing wrong with something like this: Baby, please can you help me to check if the lady is back?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Unmarried Elder Sister That She Is Getting Too Old? / My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo / Children Surprise Their Dad With The Car He Sold To Pay For Their Mom’s Treatmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.