Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help (44359 Views)

My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business / Man Batters Amputee Nursing Wife, Sends Her And Baby Away (photos) / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Midas01: 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
L
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Generalwoodz(m): 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
SIMPly allow your bro wallow, bath and bask in whatever shade the woman he paid her Bride price deems fit to fix him in. Allow him.

Allow to him to be feeble.

The only time you're allowed to meddle in and put asunder is; when she starts beating and practicing Kung Fu on him.

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by chiefolododo(m): 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
LEAVE IMMEDIATELY

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Creamypie(m): 3:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
grin grin your second to last and last paragraph eh. Damn
Romanoff:

Stay out of their business. If your brother ever complains to you that his wife treats him badly and he's not happy, then you can give him advice.

If not, stay out of married people's business.

As long as she's not disrespectful to the man, stay out of their business.

Them go soon settle their issue turn am for your head.

2 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by akinmusi(m): 3:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
There may be a reason to some of these things you see at home nowadays.
Though whatever mystery behind it may be associated with factors seen and some unseen.

Managing homes under this regime could make a man so lowly and very humble as a result of the gargantuan demands that come with it. Some have however resorted directly or partly to shared responsibilities, "consciously and unconsciously", in quote.

There are things, while not trying to paint this regime bad, has humbled many men to do.

I know I keep speaking in mystery. Lmao.
It's well.

4 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Bar1941(m): 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
Your brother is a SIMPle man, pls let him continue to live his SIMPle life and don't interfere in their affairs.

But if you suspect he's being jazzed then go spiritual or tell the elders in your family to make some moves.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by mariahAngel(f): 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
ORAFA:
It's love

It is also love to treat with respect the one who loves you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Declan360(m): 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
Its well
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by BABANGBALI: 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
That is why I no dey like to suck pussssssy, e dey kill man's brain.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by latolz: 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
Is she pregnant? If yes, understand he's trying to be helpful..
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Midas01: 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
Jesus did that really happen Lmao
Romanoff:

What goes on in my son's house will be non of my business as long as he is happy.

Reminds me of the lady who said her MIL walked in on her husband giving her head and went and called village meeting that she has spoiled her son and that's not how she raised him.

People should learn to mind their business.
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by BABANGBALI: 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
ORAFA:
It's love
may the same love find you
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by GistFullGround: 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
Mind Your Own Business (MYOB)
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Ubyy: 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
Stay out of your brother's business. You don't know the dynamic they both have.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by bid4rich(m): 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
Your brother is the wife while the wife is the husband.

You are the one that is seeing them differently

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by AFvckingAlpha(m): 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
Your brother don chop Efo!

I said what I said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by BABANGBALI: 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
latolz:
Is she pregnant? If yes, understand he's trying to be helpful..
she was not pregnant o, na so the woman dey always do, that's why I no gree marry am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by deltateam: 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
Na waa!
First find out from whose pocket the dowry and money for their wedding came from.
Also find out who bought the chair you sat on while doing your observing.
Most women are like that. Amplifying every little stake!

I like you Bro. Let him find out o. Very important. Before they remove the chair he's sitting on to stare at Oga Madam.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by CrateofBeer: 3:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
Na the type of your brother go come online dey form perfect gentle man when relationship is being discussed meanwhile they're simping away there life.

Just leave am, before they go say na u wan ruin there marriage. Because no matter what you tell him he can't do shit, he doesn't have balls.

OP you have to leave that house immediately. Your eyes has seen abomination.
Before she will turn to u

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Lama70(m): 3:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
Your Brother he haff chop vegitable or EFO RIRO.

On a serious note it is purely abnormal. Why I am contributing to this topic is that an elderly woman living in my compound upstairs warned me to stop my wife from relating with a certain neighbor. Her reason was for a similar thing like this. Mama is nearly 90yrs.

This woman does nothing at home. The man takes the children to school and goes to pick them. This madam is friends to all the shop owners in the vicinity. I have seen her taking their gas cooker to assist other women to cook meals.

Just when I came back to pick an item at home about 40 mins ago her husband arrived with the children from school. Pepper, ewedu, tomatoes and fufu were some of the thing I saw in his hands. He drives for a pure water company.

Guess what? Madam was in somebody's shop gossiping again. It was when she saw the truck she came to say a very weak welcome to him. And she was questioning the man over certain things I didn't even bother to listen to.

I believe what mama upstairs told me. Obviously, your brother is acting under some influence.

Whoever likes can insult me among the ladies here. But I believe the menfolks will understand and watch.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by vickydevoka(m): 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
Na waa!
First find out from whose pocket the dowry and money for their wedding came from.
Also find out who bought the chair you sat on while doing your observing.
Most women are like that. Amplifying every little stake!
Oga na lie. En het some men way woman spend on self. Dem go use the woman like tissue
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

Stay out of their business. If your brother ever complains to you that his wife treats him badly and he's not happy, then you can give him advice.

If not, stay out of married people's business.

As long as she's not disrespectful to the man, stay out of their business.

Them go soon settle their issue turn am for your head.
Shut up please. Will you stay on your lane and mind your business if the said man happen to be your own brother?

Abi you too don tie someone's son somewhere?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by John389(m): 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
MIND YOUR BUSINESS
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by jrusky(m): 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
Are you suspecting she already jazzed him? If yes is your answer then their is solution only a particular bark of a tree you will find dry it then ground it then just drop the powder form in your brother food or drink bro within a minute he will sweat like been inside oven and he will vomit all the nonsense if even the woman went inside sea to do the jazz bro the thing go clear but he might get angry and kill her because the hatred he will have for her will be like burning furnace the stronger the jazz she used on him the stronger the hate for her will be.

Speak to the elders they know the tree bark. Good day.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by aspabay(m): 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
When people learn to mind their own business, this world will be a better place to live in.

Your brother and his wife are one and their family matter should not be your, go and build your own family.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Juoflife1(f): 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
Exactly my thoughts. But Nigerians will always like to meddle. OP stay out of their business.
RightToReject:
Most of you've got a poor/absurd concept of respect. Even if your brother is the sole breadwinner in their union, I don't see how a wife sending her husband on a just errand (a wife expecting/reminding her husband to be diligent) amounts to disrespect to him.

Like in this scenario here, telling him to go and check whether the woman that sells provisions is back showed that there was a pre-existing arrangement between the husband and the provisions seller. So, I wonder how she erred by reminding her husband to strive to bring the arrangement to fruition. And don't tell me that you had expected her not to send such a request to her husband because of your presence, citing that you're a brother-in-law and obviously wasn't having some kind of formal deliberation with him.

Eschew needless pride.

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by KosyJerry(m): 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
Stay out of their business.. When you'll advice is needed, you'll know. But for now, stay clear.... Nothing concern YOU
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by ipobarethieves: 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
sad about time u let ur mum knw about this slavery/spell
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by harmargedon: 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
StilmaVsBorn2w:
This is so embarrassing to say, I would never advise a man to be so sluggish in life. It pains my heart having to experience this several times but since he is an elderly bro that senior me very far I can't put my mouth in his family affair because of this.

I went to visit my brother yesterday, was surprised while we were seated in the parlour... the wife told her husband to go check if the woman selling provision is back.

This wasn't the first time, my brother stood up and went.. I was looking at her the whole time, she was looking at me. The anger was so deep but there is nothing I can do.

They are different instances I can give but no need for that...All I just want to say it's not good to be that calm type of guy.

This is not about being the bread winner of the house, my elder brother is doing very well for himself so is his wife.

As a man, it's just not good to be quite always or be quiet all the time.. gentlemanly. I just don't know how to say it.

Guys what do you think?
a lot happens in marriage, but when love is attached, a lot seems normal. Possibly they were very close before marriage, eventually they turn from friends to couples.
It's normal for your girlfriend/female friend to say "babe please help me check if the woman outside is selling drinks" and you'd hurriedly do it without attaching sentiment to it.
He's doing it based on understanding, and not because she's controlling him. He wouldn't have to tell you what the lady in turn had sacrificed for him.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by SPAMBOX7: 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
grin
wordbank:
Your brother be like person wey go dey tie wrapper for chest
Tell am to hustle else she go troway him television outside with him one day cheesy
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by gigabyte13: 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
I wan first say wertin concern you for their matter, but l come reason am again....
My brother the matter don pass be careful..
Help your brother....
Your brother don enter the woman armpit

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better / HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage / Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.