Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student (60733 Views)

Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home / Female "Rookie Teacher Of The Year" Arrested For Raping 14-year Old Student / 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by shantti(m): 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2022
cc siofra, how was ur day. I just say make I greet u today
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by Praktikals(m): 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2022
Faber:

Taa get out. Google ArchBishop Richard Burke.

Na wrath of God way you incur far back make u, you no get sense
I challenge you to say the same shit about Mohammed in front of a devout muslim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by Vokians(m): 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2022
Faber:
Konji na your mate...

Konji way catch one Catholic ArchBishop for Benin City that year. He come knack woman, Benin boys catch am, he come resign. He is now a farmer in Ireland.

Konji na your mate grin cheesy

Konji way catch Jesus that year he come stop area guys from stoning a prostitute... because the prostitute beg am say she go give bros J free toto, make he help save her.

Whether bros J later knack the prostitute, na story for another day grin grin
Are you sure you are okay? You take the mercies of God for granted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by deardevil(m): 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2022
Zonefree:
Evil sex starved pedophilia!

She should be treated same way they treated R-Kelly.

Won't be treated that way ....... cause that where white privilege comes to play
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by luvyaself95(m): 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
If it's other way around now
It would be sentence to death for the Young Man or Any Man.
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by luvyaself95(m): 7:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
shantti:
cc siofra, how was ur day. I just say make I greet u today
You want to see crazy abi grin grin grin
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by Okhuadams(m): 7:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/teacher-year-arrested-having-sex-28041275
see her innocent eye and cheerful smile that what she uses to capture them.young her set full Nigeria
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by Machinegun91(m): 7:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
God please us from the hands of women.
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by Machinegun91(m): 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2022
God please help us from the hands of women.

They are turning us into something else
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2022
Siofra and futureisfemale won't see this
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by Bigdicck: 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2022
Took 12 years for the guy to report this, he must have gone through years of trauma
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by Emotionss: 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
adecz:

She was teaching him practicals
in the biological topic of secsual
reproduction.. ☑️☑️☑️

She should be given another medal
for her dedication to education ❗️❗️ grin ☺️grin

It is statements like this that makes society not to take sexual assault against men serious...
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by Procarpenter: 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2022
Shingles and Milano is 3850 current price now call or WhatsApp me I’m available to work for you and i work worldwide contact me through my signature below I’ll give you the best quotation I promise

Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by Bigdicck: 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2022
Vokians:
Are you sure you are okay? You take the mercies of God for granted.
he's not worth the mention, u for leave am with his stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by Procarpenter: 7:33pm On Sep 26, 2022
Procarpenter:
Shingles and Milano is 3850 current price now call or WhatsApp me I’m available to work for you and i work worldwide contact me through my signature below I’ll give you the best quotation I promise

I’m give out 20% discount on all my work now call or WhatsApp me

Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by OsuIgboIpob: 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2022
Zonefree:
Evil sex starved pedophilia!

She should be treated same way they treated R-Kelly.

She's a Xthristian TERRORIST

FUÇK ING OLD HAG BLOODY BASTARD XTAIN TERRORIST
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2022
Faber:

Na my papa be fool. Have you read the book "the emotional Jesus". Jesus no cry for bible? hunger no catch am? He no fear for Garden of Gethsemane? How many times was he caught toasting women? He even tell you say Oloshos fit make heaven pass people like you.

Black African idiot, go read "The Emotional Jesus" to know the God-man more.
You think you're bold and courageous. But I dare you to go to Central market in Kano and read aloud the Satanic verses. Without that, you're just a coward who writes his nonsense safe in the fact that he'll not be held accountable for it.
Since you're so bold to say Jesus was "caught" toasting women, go to Kaduna and tell them Muhammad was a gigolo who married Khadija for money. That's when I'll agree you're not just a spineless coward hiding behind a phone to advertise your studio stupidity.
As for what you said about your father, well I'm not in a position to contend with you cause I don't know him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kasssandra:

I can even control the speech and the thoughts of this one....by the power of the force.

Well, I have learned well from the masters. I will now continue....
When you finish trying out your new brand of mumurity, let me know
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by Chasegb(m): 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
Faber:
Konji na your mate...

Konji way catch one Catholic ArchBishop for Benin City that year. He come knack woman, Benin boys catch am, he come resign. He is now a farmer in Ireland.

Konji way catch Jesus that year he come stop area guys from stoning a prostitute... because the prostitute beg am say she go give bros J free toto, make he help save her.

Lunatic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by sonofyisa(m): 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
Faber:
Konji na your mate...
I hope you are sane?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by LordEclipse: 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
These fine teachers no dey see me kwanu do Visa for me..nobe to dey knack??
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

When you finish trying out your new brand of mumurity, let me know

I can even make him repeat the same word over and over again, and even improve his vocabulary well.

Truly amazing, my young padwan
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by olisaEze(m): 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
cool
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by africandollar: 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
What does islandlady have to say to this?! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by Femi8586(m): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2022
adecz:

She was teaching him practicals
in the biological topic of secsual
reproduction.. ☑️☑️☑️

She should be given another medal
for her dedication to education ❗️❗️ grin ☺️grin

I wonder if you would say this if reverse was the case..

If it was the other way round, you would call for him to castrated and thrown into dungeon.

But na female, we should turn it to a joke.
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by Flamemignon1(m): 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2022
luvyaself95:
If it's other way around now
It would be sentence to death for the Young Man or Any Man.
Please help me with link to support your claim as regards the country because not even R Kelly was sentenced to death

1 Like

Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by tafat: 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2022
Na wa o, things dey happen sha.
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by Imstrong2(m): 8:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

There's a lot of forgivable foolishness laden in this post
The foolishness is forgivable only because the one offended is Jesus Christ the merciful Savior.
If it were to be others, a bomb, cutlass or stones will be used to knock brains into the fool's head
Bro the most disturbing post I have ever seen,some people are demons in this forum,his fate will be worse than those lynched for blasphemy in other faith

1 Like

Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by wiseone28: 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2022
Faber:
Konji na your mate...

Stupidity at it peak

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kasssandra:

I can even make him repeat the same word over and over again, and even improve his vocabulary well.

Truly amazing, my young padwan
Keep trying. It ain't working
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by HolyMan12: 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
Brendaniel:
My major concern now are the feminists, where are they? If to say na man do this one now, sharp sharp!

Dem for Don run enter street comot Bra dey shout "my body my rights" justice for this and that but they forget that men also need justice.

It is well
Siofra, Rozross, Jennyclay all left the group chat. grin grin grin grin
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by Faber(m): 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
Praktikals:

I challenge you to say the same shit about Mohammed in front of a devout muslim

Nothing will happen, no body get monopoly of violence. I move about with my 6 rounds licensed revolver. If you try to mess with me, I shoot you base on self defense.

Muslim fanaticism or violence no be for everyone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chigozie Ekenze, IMSU Best Student Gets N13.7M Scholarship From Rochas Okorocha / If You Had Your Junior Secondary In The Early Nineties You Are Probably Familiar / Knowledge That Might Save Your Life One Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.