Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:06 AM

Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student (61311 Views)

Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home / Female "Rookie Teacher Of The Year" Arrested For Raping 14-year Old Student / 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2022
Where are dem feminist witches? They should come and rescue their witch comrade.

See them silent like the grave.
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by bizzibodi(m): 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
Saphire come see a female rapist,a paedophile.
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by Emmanuel30a: 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2022
Faber:

The madness madding you is madder than the madness madding your mudafvcker dad
... See you, you have never learned? My DAD, who are GOD and THE LORD JESUS CHRIST; created you... You are still a learner... Continue to Bleep if you like and what you like, continue with dreadlocks... You are having dialogue with bad luck...
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:48am On Sep 29, 2022
Brendaniel:
My major concern now are the feminists, where are they? If to say na man do this one now, sharp sharp!

Dem for Don run enter street comot Bra dey shout "my body my rights" justice for this and that but they forget that men also need justice.

It is well

dem no go show face oo
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:49am On Sep 29, 2022
Senator777:
They will be claiming Feminist in public and doing other things in secret.

We know them here on Nairaland.

Abi make mention names?

Abeg mention the names jor
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 10:06am On Sep 29, 2022
MadamOk:
Sha wetin she wan enjoy on top of 17yrs preeq

That stick go just dey swim inside that hole shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Na wa ooo preeq wey the cap never heal well wahala grin grin grin

Aswear that boy cap go dey pain eim

You think say big blockos na by age?
if you see some 17yrs old boys blockos you go run for ur dear life
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by iwriteall: 7:22am On Oct 12, 2023
KushLyon:
You sure say na only sex abi she kill person too? Coz this face be like those pyscho serial killers
Boss how I fit take reach you for Whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

University Of Calabar Suspends 4 Students Over “Water Ritual” / University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam / Photo Of The Craziest Rag Day Student...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.