Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,072 members, 7,953,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:28 PM

Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) (56913 Views)

Photos of Peter Obi Degree, Waec and Nysc Certificate / REPS 2023: Barr. Ifeyinwa Morah Poses With Her PDP Clearance Certificate (Photos / Corper Burns His NYSC Discharged Certificate (photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by Nyamuri: 11:42am On Sep 21, 2022
grin grin cheesy
Throwback:
Second class lower?

With all that big head?

He must have been saving his knowledge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 11:50am On Sep 21, 2022
securitywatch50:
And where is Tinubu's nysc certificate and the state he served or there's nothing again to show you can't defend Tinubu without looking stupid.

Please what is Tinubu going to campaign with.

You are the one looking stupid here because Tinubu’s first class certificate and NYSC certificate have been verified and easily available online.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by Bede2u(m): 11:51am On Sep 21, 2022
seunmsg:

Post yours and let’s compare if e sure for you. I just compared with my friends own and the difference is obvious. Obi is not just a liar but a certificate forger. He has been exposed. cheesy grin
mine

Yoruba people need to stop being hateful

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by Advocate500: 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
They made us believe he graduated with pass,the goal post will shifted immediately.even the criminal keyamo was among those peddling the rumors.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by pquaver(m): 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
4teenblaq:

Una no just get sense... Is it the same registrar since 1984?

From what I posted only two has the same registrar 2012 & 2014.

1984's registrar is different.. Even the 2018 is different..

You can't see that because Sentiment has already block your reasoning and sight...

It's the same signature.. Others are even in color this 1 is black and white to show you its fake. Bring it in color make we see.. If you still bring oluwole we go still tell you
Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by ysth(m): 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
seunmsg:

Post yours and let’s compare if e sure for you. I just compared with my friends own and the difference is obvious. Obi is not just a liar but a certificate forger. He has been exposed. cheesy grin
Mumu so your friend who graduated recently and obi who graduated in the 80s should have same exact certificate? Same paper, same ink, same font, same style because schools dont evolve and make changes abi? Or the nysc certificate is fake too? Mugu like you

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by CaptainAyub: 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
seunmsg:

This is not about insult. Peter Obi Pandora submitted a forged certificate because he has no original. I just showed the copy to a friend who work in UNN and he told me in confidence that the certificate is fake. Peter Obi Pandora is a criminal certificate forger.
St Joseph the worker.
Well done ooo.
More grease to your elbow

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by 4teenblaq: 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
Cyberterror:

These specimens are suspicious. Look at the VC's signatures for that of 2015 and 2018, they are exact. The signatures are clones, which is not possible, because every certificate is signed by the VC by hand and it is not possible for his signature to be an exact carbon copy even within three minutes talk more of three years.

Are you calling that specimens?

You such a dunce.. So you haven't heard of what is called electronic signature?

How can a vice chancellor sign 1000+ certificates by himself/herself alone by hand?

We are waiting for you guys to provide the original one.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by 4teenblaq: 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
pquaver:

It's the same signature.. Others are even in color this 1 is black and white to show you its fake. Bring it in color make we see.. If you still bring oluwole we go still tell you

Chia! Your ignorance is too alarming that you can't even decipher that the black and white is a photocopy of the original submitted. You can't submit the original one..

Your tinubu has not shown us his..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by snowball11(m): 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
Massiveglory:
Bro, prove to us you are not a dunce. Behold an opportunity to nail peter obi on the basis of a "forged certificate". Do it or remain silent forever.

Don't waste your time on that chronic agbadorian.

He's wired to reason epileptically! grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by ajexx(m): 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
On the certificate it's ONWUBUASI.
On the NYSC certificate, it's ONWUBUASE.
So, which one we go follow?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by Headachetoigboh(f): 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
Thiefnubuhush show us your certificate oooo and your NYSC discharge ooooooooo.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by Headachetoigboh(f): 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
[quote author=ajexx post=116876593]On the certificate it's ONWUBUASI.
On the NYSC certificate, it's ONWUBUASE.
So, which one we go follow? [/qouote]

Sue him. Lolz
Mumu

Soon u will say not Obi but OPi

Tell Tinubu to show his first

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by Headachetoigboh(f): 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
He has second class lower with many companies attached to his name. A billionaire and contesting for Presidency and 8years governor of Anambra state.
Now you that have first class show us your certificate and your achievement in life
With your first class,u are jobless, wasting your youthful age on Nairaland bantering hatred for someone that is more physically, mentally and spirituality higher than u

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by slivertongue: 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
Akurakambe:

Copy the number on the result and go and verify. That's how UNN results appear. I'm a super lion.

He is petty as usual

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by Foolishbuhari: 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
seunmsg:

Google is your friend, use it.
Emptiness as usual

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by Sucre6: 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
post=116869945:
Ignorant minds claimed it was third class grin grin you can feed your eyes better still verify from UNN and NYSC

Lemme save this Bsc cert make I use am they kill the Agbadorians grin

Peter obi vs others cool

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by pquaver(m): 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
4teenblaq:

Chia! Your ignorance is too alarming that you can't even decipher that the black and white is a photocopy of the original submitted. You can't submit the original one..

Your tinubu has not shown us his..

We don't want black n white bring d original joor. This is oluwole. Look at the signatures.. Is fake
Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by Sucre6: 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
Headachetoigboh:
Thiefnubuhush show us your certificate oooo and your NYSC discharge ooooooooo.

Soldier aff seize it and him don lose all the photocopies + all him course mates aff die grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by emmanuelbrown26: 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
post=116869945:
Ignorant minds claimed it was third class grin grin you can feed your eyes better still verify from UNN and NYSC
U mean Mr. Gregory Obi is a Ph. D holder?? ??
Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by GloriousGbola: 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
Is it so hard to show a scan of the original?

Abi po has no one with even the smallest hint of tech know how in his team?
Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by Slynation(m): 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
So where did Tinubu Urchins and Agberos who didn't see the 4 walls of any university nor polytechnic got that 3rd class narrative from...??

You really can't shame the shameless...!!

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by donforeign: 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
Rozross:
This is obviously forged, he has no certificate and not vast enough to lead the country
and buhari is ruling u n ur family with nepa bill certificate

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by blamingthedevil: 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
Discrepancies

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by Millimann: 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
seunmsg:
There is no stamp on the certificate and the letterhead paper is not even from UNN. There is even no name under the signature of the VC and rector.

You guys must think the rest of us are dunce. We want to see the original certificate of Peter Obi in full UNN colors and not a black and white photocopy that can be typed at any business centre on Onitsha head bridge. This is obviously a fake and nothing else. And yes, he m simply wailing like a typical IPOB wailer grin

Mumu,
Did you see any stamp on the NYSC certificate. Abi that one is forged too?

All these stuupid agbado urchins.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by GeneralPula: 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
post=116869862:
It would have just required publishing Mr. Peter Obi’s degree result to stop the perennial debate about the class of degree he came out with. Each time I mentioned it to him, Obi would restrain me from publishing. His stand is clear: “Val, to me, education is the progressive discovery of our ignorance. We learn everyday. The possession of paper qualification is not, and cannot become the measure of wisdom and intelligence. When people debate what I graduated with, ignore them. To allow yourself become fixated on such inane discourse is to imply that you do not have better things to do.”

But I have always had a different view. Simple publication, not for the sake of debate, but to clear all doubts, especially among those that are deceived.

Yesterday, though INEC included “Degree” to his qualifications, without specifying the field, mischief makers went to town. Some of them even went to the extent of implying that either he did not attend university after all or he did not graduate.

He remains the most probed and searched Nigerian. They wish they could detect faults in him as a mark of respect for the frailty of human nature.

At this point, there is no need conferring with him. I had to reach our boss immediately, Mr. Oseloka Obaze. Hear him: “ Val, go on and publish. If any thing arises, tell him that I authorized. We need not appease mischief makers, but to clear all doubts among all men and women of goodwill who are genuinely concerned.”

Also attached is his credentials as published by INEC.

Having published the result, let others whose credentials are doubted publish theirs.

https://www./www.apgang.org/permalink/5833646070033112/
Looks fake..
This isn’t unn letterheads..
Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by Favourchris(f): 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
seunmsg:

This is not about insult. Peter Obi Pandora submitted a forged certificate because he has no original. I just showed the copy to a friend who work in UNN and he told me in confidence that the certificate is fake. Peter Obi Pandora is a criminal certificate forger.

Do u have a life outside NL?... u are just every where and any where...

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by Slynation(m): 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
pquaver:

We don't want black n white bring d original joor. This is oluwole. Look at the signatures.. Is fake
Let the Iragbiji BATman produce his own even if it's a fake result...

Tinubu should be apologizing to Lagos state instead of campaigning...!!

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by OctavianAC(m): 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
We are waiting for Tinubu and Atiku's own

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by NEUDUDE: 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
Amoda! Over to you grin

Is not only to be shouting present, present upandan. Come and prove your worth lol

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by Kreasse(m): 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
Mumu, there is no way you carefully type those letters. I am an alumnus of UNN and that is how the Uni certificate is. Suffer no d taya u? Ewu.
seunmsg:
There is no stamp on the certificate and the letterhead paper is not even from UNN. There is even no name under the signature of the VC and rector.

You guys must think the rest of us are dunce. We want to see the original certificate of Peter Obi in full UNN colors and not a black and white photocopy that can be typed at any business centre on Onitsha head bridge. This is obviously a fake and nothing else. And yes, he m simply wailing like a typical IPOB wailer grin

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by donforeign: 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
Omesbrit:
Really, they made us believe it was pass he had, for those saying fake. That's my exact copy. Obi is coming.
any problem with pass?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend / Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. / Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.